924 users online (171 members and 753 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

http://globalnews.ca/news/2175550/mu...taylor-samson/
    Uh uh. How unbelievable terrible. Ugh😔

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    $10,000 to 15,000 is small time? I've heard of people killed over $20.
    When the comment you are quoting was made, there was no report on drugs or an amount, only a rumor about drugs.
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

I just pray LE finds him quickly.
    His family need that
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Townsend would not comment when asked whether police are seeking more suspects.
    Hmmm .. if Sandeson was the only perp, you'd think LE would have just said no other suspects ... period.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...-say-1.3198887

... the investigation [has] developed to believe that Samson was the victim of a 'drug rip' and those who did so have taken him to obtain more money or information he may have related to the drug trade, his supplier and further location where drugs being held.
    With that amount of pot and the reference in the ITO to the belief he was taken to obtain more info, I'm wondering if Taylor was stepping on toes in high level OC territory; but then I can't figure out how Sandeson might factor into an OC scenario to the extent that he alone killed Taylor. So yeah ... I think there are others involved.

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post

Hmmm .. if Sandeson was the only perp, you'd think LE would have just said no other suspects ... period.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...-say-1.3198887

With that amount of pot and the reference in the ITO to the belief he was taken to obtain more info, I'm wondering if Taylor was stepping on toes in high level OC territory; but then I can't figure out how Sandeson might factor into an OC scenario to the extent that he alone killed Taylor. So yeah ... I think there are others involved.
    I know.
    It makes no sense that Sandeson was capable of doing anything with information about suppliers and locations.
    That sounds big and dangerous to me, given the fact that a lot of the drug trade in NS is run by bikers.
    Sandeson has no previous run ins with the law.
    Murder is his first crime.
    I was born and raised in HLFX, moved many years ago.
    My sister used to live on Leaman Drive.
    Don't know what it is like now , but back in the day , it was a very very nice neighborhood

I looked at Sandeson's FB and there is very little there but there is a pic that looks like family. A nice family

Something else happening here, 4lbs is a lot

Rosemadderlake

Building where Sandeson lived and where the crime is alleged to have taken place.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/sites/d...son%20home.JPG

I'm sure LE will be checking with the folks downstairs to find out if they heard anything. A bit of rummaging indicates both Taylor and Sandeson were familiar with the shop owner. (Sandeson from living there and social media connections, and Taylor through social media connections).

This pic shows how close the frat house is to where Sandeson lived:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/sites/d...son%20home.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    Something else happening here, 4lbs is a lot
    <rsbm>

Sure have to question who fronted him that amount of pot worth that much. Spec, and not saying he had one, but this time of year maybe some student loan money came through and he was taking a shot at getting a good return on investment. However he came up with the goods whether paid for or on consignment, IMO, he certainly had connections that would be of interest to others (LE and otherwise).

I am guessing there is a lot of digging going on by LE into both young men's lives, and friends lives as well.
    Certainly seemed to have connections.
    BTW, I had never heard of a drug rip before..

And I am not sure I get it.
    They want to know who his supplier was?
    Would it be someone more powerful trying to put a smaller dealer out of business?

Rosemadderlake

Samson did not know this new ‘client’ as he was introduced through a regular client of Samson’s…making him very nervous.”
    Police say the two men knew each other and do not believe the homicide is a random act.
    BBM

Contradicting statements???? I'm a tad confused here. Can someone explain the discrepancies?

Source

Where are you Taylor?

Taylor Samson murdered in area known for drug activity, Halifax woman says (Aug 21, 2015 7:15 PM AT)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...says-1.3199472

"The woman says she also knows the accused, William Michael Sandeson. The 22-year-old Dalhousie University student is charged with first-degree murder in Samson's death. She describes him as a "farm boy" whose behaviour had recently turned uneasy."

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper52 View Post
    BBM

Contradicting statements???? I'm a tad confused here. Can someone explain the discrepancies?

Source

Where are you Taylor?
    From my understanding of these statements, Taylor knew Sandeson and Sandeson is likely the "regular client" who introduced Taylor to this "NEW" client.

Not only did Taylor & Sandeson both go to Dal, but they lived 2 doors down from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by genbug84 View Post
    From my understanding of these statements, Taylor knew Sandeson and Sandeson is likely the "regular client" who introduced Taylor to this "NEW" client.

Not only did Taylor & Sandeson both go to Dal, but they lived 2 doors down from each other.
    Haha! Thanks for clearing that up for me! I've been on the forum, reading since this morning.......this tells me it's time to make a drink, sit back and relax.

I hope Taylor's body is recovered so his family has closure. One of my staff members knows the Sanderson family and says they are close. We are in HRM this weekend and drove by where they lived on our way downtown.

Such a sad case as two promising futures ruined (possibly) over drugs. I do believe there is more to it though. JMO and all that.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast