1345 users online (230 members and 1115 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybean51 View Post
    Maybe Will owed a large amount of money to another dealer,and inviting Taylor to his apartment was part of a payback,so an opposing dealer could confront him?
    It's not like going to a bank, I'll admit it was a really long time ago on my part but drug dealers don't do credit. I'd say it was more like someone wanted the stuff, and they took it. Dealers don't help each other out, they get rid of anyone who'd cross them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    Its been many years since i lived in Dartmouth.
    I am aware of Highfield park.
    I know Leaman Drive.

Leaman Drive was nice homes back in the day, backing on to Albro Lake.

Has Highfield encroached on that area?

Lots of crime in Highflield park
    Leaman, Primrose and surrounding areas are more or less called "Highfield Park" area I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Leaman, Primrose and surrounding areas are more or less called "Highfield Park" area I believe.
    Primrose and Leaman aren't that close.
    Well, it really doesn't matter
    My point was Leaman Dr had a good rep, while HFP did not
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Maybe Will owed a large amount of money to another dealer,and inviting Taylor to his apartment was part of a payback,so an opposing dealer could confront him?
    This was pretty much exactly my line of thinking. Basically will was coerced/forced into it in a you or him type scenario or a 'we're just going to threaten him' type one and it escalated.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

highfield park area.jpg
    Primrose and Leaman aren't that close.
    Well, it really doesn't matter
    My point was Leaman Dr had a good rep, while HFP did not
    Not sure how long it has been since you lived in Dartmouth but that whole area has gone downhill as far as crime goes.

Primrose and Leaman are adjacent to each other. Here is a rough map and inside the red circle is the Jason MacCullough Memorial Park which honors a 19 year old year old who was shot in the head and his killer(s) have not been brought to justice.

In context of Taylor Samson case, you are right it doesn't really matter as crime is on the rise in the whole of the HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality).

Wish they would release more information and that they would find his body.

Quote Originally Posted by ellabella View Post
    This was pretty much exactly my line of thinking. Basically will was coerced/forced into it in a you or him type scenario or a 'we're just going to threaten him' type one and it escalated.

Exactly! Will must be dealing too,if he wanted 4 pounds and TS didn't question that.Maybe Will screwed up one of his deals and had to repay HIS source,in some way.

Not sure how long it has been since you lived in Dartmouth but that whole area has gone downhill as far as crime goes.

Primrose and Leaman are adjacent to each other. Here is a rough map and inside the red circle is the Jason MacCullough Memorial Park which honors a 19 year old year old who was shot in the head and his killer(s) have not been brought to justice.

In context of Taylor Samson case, you are right it doesn't really matter as crime is on the rise in the whole of the HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality).

Its been over thirty years since I lived in NS, although I still go visit family.
    The area has really changed since I was a kid, it was safe back then, really safe.
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

highfield park area.jpg

I suppose he could be anywhere if they took him out of the apartment by gunpoint.Do they suspect he was actually killed there?ie...blood or other bodily matter?

I suppose he could be anywhere if they took him out of the apartment by gunpoint.Do they suspect he was actually killed there?ie...blood or other bodily matter?
    Oh wow, JMJH, my school!!
    Knew those roads like the back of my hand.

Based on what I have read, LE seem to be saying that he was killed there.
    I believe they said the apartment was the crime scene.
    Must have found blood or fluids

How do two smart young men with promising futures get involved in things like this?
    It must be so heartbreaking for both families

Rosemadderlake

Its been over thirty years since I lived in NS, although I still go visit family.
    The area has really changed since I was a kid, it was safe back then, really safe.
    I used to work in Highfield Park about 12 years ago, it was pretty bad back then too, sounds like it has only gotten worse.

Oh wow, JMJH, my school!!
    Knew those roads like the back of my hand.

Based on what I have read, LE seem to be saying that he was killed there.
    I believe they said the apartment was the crime scene.
    Must have found blood or fluids

How do two smart young men with promising futures get involved in things like this?
    It must be so heartbreaking for both families
    In my experience being a semi recent student and having tons of friends/family who are. Its sadly not uncommon with kids in high level degrees especially kids who come from highly educated families. Its the excitement of the "risk" combined with a "I'm smart enough that I won't get into trouble" and a "I can scam idiot drug providers" (ie..I'm just a college student. Not a 'real' drug dealer) but the suppliers don't see it that way. Yoire just as expendable and useful/less as all the others.

Wish we could turn back the clock!

Court records show Sandeson’s address as 1210 Henry St. Apt 2, which is where police believe Samson was killed.

Rath said they’ve had a lot of useful information come in, but they’ve also received a lot of rumours and speculation.

Samson’s remains have not yet been found.

http://www.news957.com/2015/08/25/po...n-murder-case/

Rosemadderlake

Wish we could turn back the clock!
    How true.
    It was not a bad place to grow up, the "North End"

Following this case has shown me how much the area has changed

Rosemadderlake

Lower Truro property being searched (Sandeson is from the Lower Truro area):

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...203366?cmp=rss

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast