MO - Mansur Ball-Bey, 18, killed by LE, St Louis, 19 Aug 2015

katydid23

Reaction score
St. Louis police fatally shoot teen while trying to issue search warrant

Police say a young black man pointed a gun at officers about 11:30 a.m. after they arrived to serve a search warrant. Two officers, both white men, fired a total of four times.

link:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...e-a3da-e6c094f6a57b.html#.VdURFYQq9zI.twitter

=====================================================================

This is a fascinating article. This describes a perfect example of why many cops are wanting to change careers nowadays. The article describes the backstory to the attempted arrest:

"Dotson said police had been at the same address to serve a search warrant about 18 months ago, and found several illegal guns.He said police have been in the area in recent days because of several shootings and the carjacking of a 93-year-old Tuskegee Airman on Sunday. It’s the same block where a toddler in July shot himself in the head after an uncle allegedly left him in a room with loaded weapons. The boy survived.“This was an area we needed to be focusing in,” Dotson said. “Certainly the good people in this neighborhood should not be plagued by the violence.”

So the cops are focusing on this violent block , in an attempt to protect the local residents. And they go to this address to serve an arrest warrant for illegal/stolen weapons and drug sales.

"Along with Ball-Bey, a second suspect described as black and in his late teens, fled the house in the 1200 block of Walton Avenue and also was armed. He remained at large. At the house, near Page Boulevard, police confiscated crack cocaine and four guns, including the one police say Ball-Bay had in his possession. It was described by police as a handgun with an extended magazine stolen from Rolla, Mo.The search warrant that police came to serve was for guns and narcotics involved in a felony."

SO THE COPS COME WITH A VALID WARRANT TO TRY AND CLEAN UP THIS HOUSE OF STOLEN WEAPONS AND DRUG DEALERS, they get in a shoot out, and what happens?

Within moments, twitter had called out all of the local BlackLivesMatter activists, and an agitated crowd forms, surrounding the officers. It becomes dangerous for them. The officers who had served the warrant and defended themselves were placed on leave, and their family had to be moved from their home because of death threats after some protesters figured out who the officers were.

The protesters began setting car fires and kicked in a door of a local store and threw bricks and bottles at cops, who threw smoke cannisters back in response. And all of that, in response to a LEGAL ARREST WARRANT being served, in a violent neighborhood.

The local cops were trying to HELP the troubled neighborhood by rooting out some stolen guns and arresting some gang members ---in response, BLM comes out, SPREADS LIES about the shoot out, and incites a mini-riot.
On twitter, they were saying that the cops shot 3 unarmed teens in the back.

How are the cops supposed to do their jobs under these kinds of circumstances? Many do not want to continue.

They should be protesting the 9 year old girl that was shot in her bedroom doing her homework not to far away!

I've said it before. Wouldn't bother me one bit to see armed nation guards or military at every other block. Why we are in foreign lands is a mystery to me when we have a war going on in our very own country.

I saw on social media that there were protests in St Louis last night over this latest "police shooting" with fires being set in the streets. The insanity has been taken to a new level. Now the police shooting of an ARMED male (who points his weapon at LE!! ) is reason to take to the streets in protest and shout "BLM". Who is orchestrating this new civil war in America? There is evidence that Hungarian born BILLIONAIRE George Soros is funding this unrest for reasons that I can only speculate on.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

I'm glad no police officers were injured or killed.

I hope they don't release the names of the officers who were forced to shoot.

They should be protesting the 9 year old girl that was shot in her bedroom doing her homework not to far away!

Her name was Jamyla. Jamyla Bolden. She was 9. She was killed, and her mother was injured. Someone shot into their home from the street. She lived one block from where Mike Brown was shot and killed last year. She was a cutie-pie.

“Phenomenal student; so positive. Her energy was second to none. All of those things you hear about a great kid, serve as adjectives for her,” said Howard Fields, principal of Koch Elementary in the Riverview Gardens School District where Bolden just started the 4th grade.

http://fox2now.com/2015/08/19/manhunt-is-on-for-the-killer-of-a-9-year-old/

We probably won't hear much about her. We'll hear a lot more about the the dead teen shot by police. There will be much outrage about him. Wait, did I say will be? There already is. There's already been rioting in his honor.

That guy was killed after he pointed a stolen gun at police, while they were serving a search warrant to look for illegal guns. Jamyla's death is exactly the kind of the thing that the search warrant was intended to try to stop. When the rioters "protest" the shooting of the dead teen with the stolen gun, they are revealing exactly what they think about the shooting of Jamyla.

Jamyla was sitting on her mother's bed doing her homework. The dead teen was pointing a stolen gun at police. The BLM crowd tells me that I should be upset about the dead teen, but they don't say a word about Jamyla.

i'm so sick & tired of hearing the msm referencing to them as "peaceful" they're physically and verbally abusing the cops fgs.

perhaps give them what they want :waitasec: quote from article:

Another neighborhood resident, Fred Price, said he was skeptical about Dotson's account that the suspect pointed a gun at officers before being mortally wounded.

"They provoked the situation," Price, 33, said. "Situations like this make us want to keep the police out of the neighborhood. They're shooting first, then asking questions."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/2...kill-suspect-during-home-search/?intcmp=hpbt1

i'm so sick & tired of hearing the msm referencing to them as "peaceful" they're physically and verbally abusing the cops fgs.

Another neighborhood resident, Fred Price, said he was skeptical about Dotson's account that the suspect pointed a gun at officers before being mortally wounded.

"They provoked the situation," Price, 33, said. "Situations like this make us want to keep the police out of the neighborhood. They're shooting first, then asking questions."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/2...kill-suspect-during-home-search/?intcmp=hpbt1

I love that quote: " they provoked the situation.." Well, YES, the cops brought a search warrant in to seize the illegal weapons and crack, found in the home. So they did 'provoke' the teens I suppose. But they were only doing their job.

Don't want the thread to go poof but..
Search man man shoota I think it was lol

Thank you.

What a fine, upstanding young man he was!

In May, he posted that he got 3 years probation. I wonder what that was for.

Criminal privilege. I suspect he should have been in prison.

Actually, most searches are associating him with the facebook of ManMann In Da Cutt.

Thank you.

What a fine, upstanding young man he was!

In May, he posted that he got 3 years probation. I wonder what that was for.

Criminal privilege. I suspect he should have been in prison.

AND.. He was only 18 wow what a life this young fella had going!

From the above article:

"Another youth down by the hands of police," Dex Dockett, 42, who lives nearby, told a reporter. "What could have been done different to de-escalate rather than escalate? They (police) come in with an us-against-them mentality. You've got to have the right kind of cops to engage in these types of neighborhoods."

Really? What the heck are the cops supposed to do when they execute a search warrant on a home full of illegal weapons and drugs? This guy in the neighborhood says " they come in with an 'us-against-them' mentality...' Well YES, the cops surely do feel that way when entering a crack house full of gangmembers armed with automatic weapons. Just how are cops supposed to 'de-escalate' a situation when they surround a crack house and two armed teens run out the back pointing weapons at them? It's no wonder the cops are having such low morale now.

There were several very violent crimes on that exact block in the past week. Shootings, armed robberies, assaults etc. And the cops target a house that has a history of gang activity to try and make the neighborhood safer--and the locals immediately surround the officers and threaten them with violence. :no:

Anyone follow tweeter? Or how ever you say/spell it?
For mayor Slay
I'm not doing tweet stuff lol

As always, he was a good boy:

"The St. Louis teen whose death by police sparked violent protests Wednesday night was supposed to start college soon and was a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, his family and friends said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-police-not-criminal-family-article-1.2331863

And yes, he was an aspiring rapper:

"Ball-Bey's social media accounts show he was an aspiring music producer and rapper who held guns in pictures and music videos with friends. One picture was captioned, "Gang Gang." But his dad said Ball-Bey had the guns only to act in music videos, not because he was using them to commit crimes."

As always, he was a good boy:

"The St. Louis teen whose death by police sparked violent protests Wednesday night was supposed to start college soon and was a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, his family and friends said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-police-not-criminal-family-article-1.2331863

And yes, he was an aspiring rapper:

"Ball-Bey's social media accounts show he was an aspiring music producer and rapper who held guns in pictures and music videos with friends. One picture was captioned, "Gang Gang." But his dad said Ball-Bey had the guns only to act in music videos, not because he was using them to commit crimes."

Well I thought I read he only finished 8th grade had a little boy and another on the way.
I wonder which college he was about to start?
He must have had some out standing ACT scores.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back