1386 users online (348 members and 1038 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Jordan, 5, & Trinity Rodriguez, 3, Corpus Christi, 19 Aug 2015

Trinity Rodriguez and Jordan Rodriguez

Brother and sister from Corpus Christi possibly abducted
    "Corpus Christi Police and other agencies are currently looking for 3-year-old Trinity Rodriguez and 5-year-old Jordan Rodriguez.

The children were last seen around 10pm Wednesday night at a home on Jade Drive in Corpus Christi. Police believe the biological mother, 32-year-old Jada Gregg Warren, took them last night. Her parental rights were terminated last year.

According to an officer at the scene, the mother has a history of drug related criminal offenses.

The children were at the home awaiting adoption proceedings. The adults the children were living with were asleep at the time.

The mother is driving a beige Lincoln Town Car with Texas license plate FPF-3533. "

Jada Gregg Warren
    http://www.kristv.com/story/29842868...hristi-missing
    Last edited by bessie; 08-20-2015 at 11:30 PM. Reason: removed image of vehicle because it's not the one driven by the mother -- could cause confusion. thanks.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I'm discouraged that amber alert threads don't get that much attention anymore.

Well, this is scary and this gal looks like pure trouble. be safe, little ones

Amber Alert issued for missing Corpus Christi children

http://kxan.com/2015/08/20/amber-ale...isti-children/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Hopefully this mother comes to her senses and returns the babies.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Trinity Rodriguez and Jordan Rodriguez

Brother and sister from Corpus Christi possibly abducted
    "Corpus Christi Police and other agencies are currently looking for 3-year-old Trinity Rodriguez and 5-year-old Jordan Rodriguez.

The children were last seen around 10pm Wednesday night at a home on Jade Drive in Corpus Christi. Police believe the biological mother, 32-year-old Jada Gregg Warren, took them last night. Her parental rights were terminated last year.

According to an officer at the scene, the mother has a history of drug related criminal offenses.

The children were at the home awaiting adoption proceedings. The adults the children were living with were asleep at the time.

The mother is driving a beige Lincoln Town Car with Texas license plate FPF-3533. "

Jada Gregg Warren
    http://www.kristv.com/story/29842868...hristi-missing
    According to the article, the children were last seen Wednesday night. If they were not reported missing until Thursday morning, maybe the amount of time passed was the reason the Amber Alert was not issued.

an Amber Alert will not be sent out by Texas DPS as they were informed it does not meet the criteria set by the state.

ETA - I see from post above that an Amber Alert has now been issued.
    Last edited by bessie; 08-20-2015 at 11:39 PM. Reason: snipped vehicle image from quoted post to avoid confusion

Amber Alert issued for missing Corpus Christi children
    By William Malm
    Published: August 20, 2015, 7:42 pm Updated: August 20, 2015, 8:49 pm

CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (KXAN) — An Amber alert has been issued for two missing Corpus Christi children.

Trinity Rodriguez, 3, and Jordan Rodriguez, 5, were last believed to be seen with Jada Gregg-Warren, 31 who was driving a
    tan, 2006 Lincoln Towncar with Texas license plate FPF3533.

The suspect was last heard from in Corpus Christi, TX.

Law enforcement officials believe these children to be in grave or immediate danger.

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Corpus Christi Police department at 361-886-2600 or your local police station at 911.
    The car is similar to the one pictured below.

image link

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    That's heavy duty. I wonder if she served any of her sentence. Maybe she was recently released.

[...]
    Over the course of the two-year investigation, HSI agents seized more than six kilograms of methamphetamine, five kilograms of heroin and six kilograms of cocaine. In addition to these amounts, trial testimony proved that Guerrero’s criminal organization was moving kilogram amounts of methamphetamine, heroin and cocaine at least once or twice a month. He obtained the illegal narcotics from Mexico and had them crossed into the United States at Brownsville, McAllen or Laredo.
    http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/sou...essing-firearm

[...]
    ...Jada Gregg Warren, 30... all of San Antonio, entered guilty pleas to their roles in transporting or selling loads of narcotics for Guerrero.

[...]
    The 21 defendants accused of being involved with Guerrero’s enterprise were given prison sentences ranging from 18 to 180 months.

http://mysoutex.com/view/full_story/...ng-conspiracy?

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

The amber alert says the children may be in immediate danger? I wonder if she's made threats to harm them?
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

So no one hears her break in and wrangle TWO young children out of the house?!

We're these family members or potential adoptive parents?

Quote Originally Posted by thesiren View Post
    We're these family members or potential adoptive parents?
    Could be both. I adopted my cousin from foster care because his mom is unfit. She knows where I live.

Ugh! I hope these two babies are found.
    I wonder if they are sure she took them. Just weird that no one heard. I do hope she just wanted to see them one more time. So sad for the kids.

Looks to me like the children have brown eyes and the mother's are green. In this article it has it reversed. I hope the information is correct everywhere else, or am I color blind?

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...isti/32088123/

its possible the kids eyes are green but her def are green.

and that car they posted is not a lincoln towncar, it is a lincoln LS. another article posted a pic of a towncar.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Looks to me like the children have brown eyes and the mother's are green. In this article it has it reversed. I hope the information is correct everywhere else, or am I color blind?

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...isti/32088123/

These kind of situations blow my mind. First off, you have to do something very very bad to completely lose your rights to the children. If the kids were legally removed from their parent(s) there is a damn good reason why (I know, because we used to have custody of my husband's nephew (he was later adopted by another family member as we had too many kids already (lol). They are usually given MANY chances to regain custody, but if they don't comply to CPS plan for reunification...they eventually lose their kids forever.

What really gets me is that IF they love their children so much that they will kidnap them, why didn't they love them enough to comply with the courts to regain custody? I guess they are so selfish they don't realize or care that they're subjecting their kids to a very unsafe and unhealthy environment. It's sad. If they really couldn't get their lives together you'd think they might realize the children will have a much better life with a functional family. Sadly, it is not the interest of the children that matter as much as selfishness and a sense of entitlement.

I hope these little cuties are found safe, and placed in an adoptive family who will love them and only want the best for them.

"Parting is all we know of heaven, and all we need of hell."
    ~EMILY DICKENSON~

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast