924 users online (179 members and 745 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

AZ - Curtis Oliver, 57, dead in trunk of burned car, Pima County, 23 Aug 2015

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - The Pima County Sheriff's Department is investigating a possible homicide after a body was discovered in the trunk of a burning vehicle near West Avra Valley*and North Waterman Mountain roads in Marana.

Details remain sketchy. The body was found in the car's trunk, and investigators were unable to determine the age or gender.
    http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/tusconnew...ntent/8TXppmEO
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

"Phoenix police have arrested 43-year-old Douglas Aukerman in connection to a case involving human remains found inside a burning vehicle.

The Pima County Sheriff's Department issued an arrest warrant for Aukerman and 29-year-old Deanna Huber on September 2.

Deputy Tracy Suitt with the Pima County Sheriff's Department said Huber is still at large. She was last seen driving a silver/ gray Chrysler PT Cruiser, with a fictitious Arizona license plate BJD427.

Following a forensic examination, the remains found in the trunk of the car on August 23 were identified as 57-year-old Curtis W. Oliver from Mesa, Arizona."
    http://www.abc15.com/news/region-cen...in-late-august
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.