706 users online (72 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN - Campbell Co., BlkFem 223UFTN, 30-40, off I-75, distinctive smile, Oct'98

She was found on October 25th 1998 on a secluded stretch off I-75 in Campbell County Tennessee by a man searching for soda cans. She's an unidentified murder victim who was stabbed to death. No postmortem picture is avaliable of her but here's what they think she looked like:

^as you can see, she has a very peculiar smile due to the overcrowding in her teeth.

Links to more info:

http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/campbell_doe/

Here's a news video about her being exhumed for DNA:

http://www.wbir.com/videos/news/2015/03/18/24991537/

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    I sure hope she finds her name!

Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    I sure hope she finds her name!
    I really hope she does too that youtube video I saw about her was really sad I'm not sure who she could be though because they don't have an estimated age at all for her. But based on what her reconstruction looks like, I'm assuming she's an adult in her 30s-50s.

It makes you wonder how many people are stashed along long stretches of highways. I sure hope they can identify her and notify the family. I also hope that for all the missing people that are on stretches of highways dumped in the brush are found. I think we need to have a company that searches for bodies. There are so many people missing. I hope everyone of them are found.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exclusions on Namus https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10837

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
    First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Kathleen Dennis 1967 Michigan
    Dorothy Douglas 1955 Ohio
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

i thik it would boggle our mind how many..... because transient ppl often hitch hike w truckers or other ppl, and if that person has ill intent, what better place to dump than a stretch of lonely highway? no one out there, everyone on their way somewhere else, and any smell would be attributed to roadkill animals.

very sad

Quote Originally Posted by Sandm4eternity View Post
    It makes you wonder how many people are stashed along long stretches of highways. I sure hope they can identify her and notify the family. I also hope that for all the missing people that are on stretches of highways dumped in the brush are found. I think we need to have a company that searches for bodies. There are so many people missing. I hope everyone of them are found.

i read about her on the doe network. it said her estimated age was 30-40 years old. only 2 women have been ruled out as her. does anyone know of any possible matches?

Quote Originally Posted by winko567 View Post
    oh... i didn't know someone already started a thread about her. I tried doing a search for it at first but I didnt get a result for her at all. sorry for the duplicate :S
    No problem; bringing attention to an unsolved case is always welcomed.

Since they exhumed the body, one name has been added to the rule-out list. They have several possible matches but haven't specified beyond that.
    Last edited by JusticeWillBeServed; 08-31-2015 at 07:47 AM.

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandm4eternity View Post

As we frequently travel on I90 in Southern Minnesota I am struck by that thought often.

Bumping for this woman. There's a new reconstruction on her Doenetwork page:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/223uftn.html

I think she looks a bit like this missing woman:

Jacqueline Ann Ellis

Missing since April 21, 1998 from Marrero, Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
    Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: July 9, 1958
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 39 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 140-170 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Black female. Brown/black hair; brown eyes. Dark complexion.
    • Marks, Scars: Pierced ears, scars on left wrist.
    • Clothing: White dress with blue flowers.
    • AKA: Jacqueline Watts
    • Other: She has a medical condition.
    • DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
    Jacqueline was last seen at approximately 21.00 at her residence in the vicinity of 15th Street and Garden Road in Marrero, LA.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2272dfla.html

It kinda looks as if she has a gap in her teeth just where the UID has one. Age and height are right too. OTOH there's no mention of scars or earrings or of a medical condition in the Jane Doe's profile. Jacqueline's also heavier.