992 users online (201 members and 791 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Pamela Kinney, 19, Apalachicola, Aug 2005

Florida Body Found

An Apalachicola family's worst fears may have been realized Monday when authorities recovered some human remains in a nearby forest.

They believe it's the body of 19-year-old Pamela Kinney.

Investigators say two people inspecting a hunting lease about 2:30 p.m. Monday stumbled across the remains.

They were about four miles West of Apalachicola off Tilton Road.

Franklin County sheriff's investigators say they found some of Kinney’s personal items at the scene.

But they're reluctant to say it's Kinney until they compare dental records.

The 19-year-old disappeared about a month ago.

She told friends she was going to walk to her grandmother's house, but she never made it.

Investigators say they suspect foul play.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is handling the crime scene evidence.

http://www.wtvynews4.com/home/headlines/1826922.html

I had never even heard of this one. Its sad how you hear of some and some never even get to the media besides locally. If anything ever happened to one of my kids I would be such a spaz that it would surely be all over the news.

Found deceased

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:n0P3pmPcYtwJ:icaremissingpersonscol dcases.yuku.com/topic/541+%22Pamela+Kinney%22+found&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&g l=us

my daughter Pamela#3

We found out from DNA that is Pamela and I'm still grieving the lost of my daughter. It has been so for me and the rest of her family to go on without her in our lives. Pamela meant the world to me and every day it is a struggle to go on but I have to go on I have another child, a son that I have to be here for, and he has taken this hard as well, he and Pam was very as well.

and

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/3567172.html

Aug 14, 2006

One year ago 19-year-old Pamela Kinney disappeared from her home in Apalachicola. A year later, Franklin County sheriff's investigators are still trying to arrest and convict a suspect for her murder.

Kinney's body was found about three weeks after her disappearance in a wooded area off Tilton Road just west of Apalachicola. Autopsy results confirmed Kinney was murdered, but a motive for the killing has not been released.

more at link

Pamela Kinney-Apalachicola,Fl

I lived in Apalachicola, Fl for 5 years(and lived down the street from where this happened). I now live on St.George Island(about 10 miles from Apalachicola). I think about Pamela often, and pray that justice will come for her family! I check the "Franklin County Sherrif's Dept's Website" often to see if there is any news on her case. The website says:
    $10,000.00 for information leading to the Arrest & Conviction Involving the Disappearance of Pamela Kinney
    http://www.franklinsheriff.com/Index/home.htm
    To the Family of Pamela Kinney:
    "My thoughts & prayers are with you ALWAYS!!!"

I can't imagine the grief this poor family is going through. To not only lose a precious daughter/sister etc., but to not have justice done two years later and knowing who it most probably was that had a hand in her demise is still walking free.

Have faith that justice will be served. Hopefully, that will be soon!!

God Bless.