Australia - Nikki Francis-Coslovich, 2, beaten to death, Mildura, Vic, 25 Aug 2015

Attachments

• CNPdh89UcAANBZh.jpg
    CNPdh89UcAANBZh.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 408
Coming up for 6am in Victoria now. Maybe there will be further information later.

[video=twitter;636261295445028864]https://twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/636261295445028864[/video]

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...er-frantic-public-search-20150825-gj7pje.html

The body of the curly-blonde-haired girl was found at her home in Oram Court. It is believed her body was found in the roof cavity of the single-storey home.

When a two-year-old Nikki Francis-Coslovich went missing, it seemed like all of Mildura came out to search for her.
Nearly 200 people from the Victorian border town rallied - jumping in their cars and also searching on foot - after police released a photo of the missing toddler.
Police first believed the two-year-old girl had wandered from her home and on Tuesday afternoon released images of the child to the media and the public in an attempt to help find her.

The body of the curly-blonde-haired girl was found at her home in Oram Court. It is believed her body was found in the roof cavity of the single-storey home.

BBM - *advertiser censored*!

The roof cavity? Is that what we call an "attic"? Is that a closed off space that would be accessible only through a hatch of some kind?

Looks like most of the houses in that street have pitched tile roofs. It is likely that it would be a crawl space which would allow access through a hatch to electrical cabling etc.. It may be used as a storage are also!

Dodgy as anything :( are they missing any other girls by any chance? :/

It seems pretty obvious to me that one of the two adults in the home had something to with this. Seeing both Mum and her boyfriend on the news I cannot even pinpoint one. Both set off my hinky meter TBH. The BF was quite reactive to the media and Mum seemed quite emotionless. Poor little love. I think this will be a case where charges arrive quickly. Fingers crossed.

The poor little mite!.
Too many children seem to be falling through the cracks.

The roof cavity of all places - it will be hard for anyone to explain that location. Not somewhere a 2 year old can access themselves. Poor little thing. :(

So many kids treated like garbage. Like they are disposable when your sick of them. Makes my blood boil.

So true Froglady. Especially when it seems Dad was full of love for her and the 3 other girls. I think back to when my girls were this old, such a sweet and funny age! I just don't understand crimes involving children. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 231

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members