822 users online (196 members and 626 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

UK - Louise Davidson, 19, Edinburgh, 25 Aug 2015

Louise Davidson

Concern grows for missing woman
    "Police are trying to trace a 19-year-old woman who has not been seen since leaving an Edinburgh nightclub, possibly in the company of two men.

They said concern was growing for the welfare of Louise Davidson who was last seen at about 04:30 on Tuesday outside the Espionage nightclub.

She was thought to be heading from Victoria Street towards the Underbelly venue in the Cowgate."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-...-fife-34066370
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

scary. hopefully she'll be found soon

isn't the festival on at the moment? Surely someone must have seen her- the streets would be heaving all day and night

Last seen with two men at 4:30 and she hasn't made contact for 2 days? Scary stuff. I wonder if she knew these men or she just met them that night. Hope she's found safe.

A little bit more detail emerging. It was her friend who saw her last outside the club, she believes the men were from Gorgie which is an area of Edinburgh.
    http://news.stv.tv/east-central/1327...-in-edinburgh/

I don't think she was heading home, there are no trains or buses to kirkcaldy at that time of night and a taxi would be very expensive.

I really hope this girl turns up safe and sound. I just don't like the sound of this.

Has any information been released if she has a job or has been expected to turn up at work?

According to her best friend, it's not like her not to get in touch with friends or family to tell them where she is. Her best friend says she is extremely worried. I always worry when someone goes missing from a night club. It very rarely ends well

Her mobile phone has also been turned off since she disappeared which is extremely worrying to me. It could have ran out of charge but you would think she would find some way to contact friends or family to let them know she was safe. Really not liking the sound of this at all.

A bit more info here:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...issing-6328961

I also wonder if she has a job or anything which she hasn't turned up to.

She's been found safe thank goodness

That's great news! Always love a happy ending

Link to Daily Record report of Louise being found safe :

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...o-went-6330033