1567 users online (344 members and 1223 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VA - Sanise Hall, 14, Suffolk, 16 August 2015

Sanise Diamonique Hall

Suffolk police continue to search for endangered missing teen
    "Suffolk, Va. – The Suffolk Police Department is continuing its investigation into missing 14-year-old Sanise Diamonique Hall, and is asking for the public’s help.

Suffolk Police are especially interested in speaking with a male that made an anonymous call on Monday evening, August 17th. He did not leave contact information and his number was blocked so they have no way of reaching him. They encourage this individual to please contact them so further information can be obtained that may aid in the location of the missing 14-year-old."

Sanise has been missing since the early morning hours on Sunday, August 16th.

During the course of their investigation police have reviewed multiple social media accounts and have been in contact with friends and followers of those accounts, but there has been no activity on those accounts since the day she went missing. They have been in contact with local friends of the teen, as well as local and out-of-state family members.

http://wtkr.com/2015/08/26/suffolk-p...-missing-teen/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Mother of missing teen says she may have been lured by modeling scout
    "Police say they are still looking for a Suffolk teen who has been missing since Aug. 16.

Investigators say 14-year-old Sanise Diamonique Hall left her mother a note the morning she disappeared. According to police, she alluded to the fact that if she needed to be contacted, you could look for her in Florida, but she never actually said she was going to Florida.

The teen’s mother, Denise Allen told WAVY, “It’s been difficult. Just the not knowing. Sun up, sun down it gets dark not knowing if she’s eating sleeping where she’s sleeping just being here which is our home and its safe and then her being out there makes it difficult. So I consider it torture.”

http://wavy.com/2015/08/26/police-co...be-in-florida/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Thank you, once again los!
    Hoping LE is successful in finding Sanise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Suffolk Police Department Facebook update:
    https://www.facebook.com/suffolkpoli...118098/?type=1

SUFFOLK, VA (August 26, 2015) The Suffolk Police Department is continuing its investigation into missing juvenile, Sanise Diamonique Hall, age 14, and is asking for the public’s assistance in providing any information or tips that could potentially assist them in this investigation.

Sanise has been missing since the early morning hours on Sunday, August 16th.

During the course of their investigation police have reviewed multiple social media accounts and have been in contact with friends and followers of those accounts, but there has been no activity on those accounts since the day she went missing. Further, they have been in contact with local friends of the teen, as well as local and out-of-state family members.

In a note Sanise left her mother the morning she disappeared, she alluded to the fact that if she needed to be contacted, you could look for her in Florida, but she never actually stated that she was going to Florida.

Since her disappearance, police have received more than 20 tips regarding possible sightings and they’ve followed up on each of these tips, including those that have noted that someone believed to have been Sanise was seen at restaurants, super markets, and other locations in Virginia, North Carolina and Florida. No one was ever seen accompanying the individual in the tips that have been received.

Suffolk Police are especially interested in speaking with a male that made an anonymous call on Monday evening, August 17th. He did not leave contact information and his number was blocked so they have no way of reaching him. They encourage this individual to please contact them so further information can be obtained that may aid in the location of the missing 14-year-old.

On August 20, 2015, the State Police and National Center for Missing & Exploited Children issued an Endangered Missing Child Alert.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (843-5678), or Crime Line at 1-888-Lock-U-Up℠. When calling Crime Line, callers do not have to give their names or appear in court. Citizens can also utilize TipSoft to anonymously submit crime-related tips through the Web, a text message, or from any Android or iPhone mobile device with the TipSubmit mobile app. Tips can be submitted by visiting www.suffolkva.us/crimelinetips, or by texting the word “CRIMES” (274637) with the keyword SPDVATIP. TipSoft also supports users’ ability to submit videos or photos using the TipSoft mobile app. If information leads to an arrest, the caller or “tipster” could qualify for a reward of up to $1,000.

Her facebook appears to be very sad. Very few updates on this case....scary

Viper Candy

The name may be her alias as shown on her FB and it appears on Modellauncher a Miami FL based "modelling and make-up" company. Perhaps this is the link to FL as indicated by LE.
    https://modellauncher.com/user/128064_Viper%20Candy

Last edited by Sourcingforinfo; 09-02-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: with link

Oh poor kid. Hope she turns up safe
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Oh no! This does not sound good at all.

● Missing since Sunday August 16th, 2015
    ● Note left you could find her in Florida but no specific City
    ● Her SM accounts have not been used
    ● From her FB she listed nicknames of Viper Candy & Cotton Candy

So many questions are running through my head.
    Last edited by rosie_lee; 09-02-2015 at 07:11 PM.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcingforinfo View Post
    The name may be her alias as shown on her FB and it appears on Modellauncher a Miami FL based "modelling and make-up" company. Perhaps this is the link to FL as indicated by LE.
    https://modellauncher.com/user/128064_Viper%20Candy

Those pictures, on this site, were made with on flipagram. Does anyone have an account to look it up?

Sad Fb, so true I'm praying for her safe return.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/08/suff...missing-aug-16

Every morning when Denise Allen wakes up, she briefly forgets her 14-year-old daughter is not there.

It has been 11 days since Sanise Diamonique Hall ran away from home wearing pajamas, police say.

Allen said she's been keeping herself busy as a distraction. She holds on to her faith to stay positive.

"Please come home," she said. "We love you. Everyone's worried. If you can call - collect if you have to - we just need to know you're OK."

Police on Wednesday said they are still looking for the teen, who went missing from her north Suffolk home Aug. 16.

Sanise, who is 5-foot-2 and 94 pounds, left her mother a note suggesting she could look for her in Florida if she needed to be contacted, according to police.
    [...]
    Sanise had back surgery several weeks before she left home in the 2000 block of Barclay Place without her medications. She was last seen wearing a black hoodie, black tank top, flip flops and red pajama bottoms with pink hearts on them. The teen has brown eyes, a scar above her right eye and black hair, possibly with red streaks.

More at link

The article goes on to say she was last seen at 1AM, by her mom, getting a notebook in the dark that the note was wrote on. Her mother was upset with her because of the text(s) Sanise had been sending to boys & was going to restrict her social media access

I can't imagine what it would be like, waking up day after day, knowing your child is missing. I really feel sad for her poor mother. I hope and pray they find Sanise soon. Hopefully no harm has come to her, other than being separated from her family.
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

I hope that Help Save the Next Girl is/will get involved with Sanise's case!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast