1239 users online (233 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

Heart of Europe

Suspect has dancing interlude in LA car chase

A female suspect who led police on a wild car chase through Los Angeles stopped halfway through to perform an eyewatering wriggle dance in the middle of the road. Spike strips, red lights and traffic failed to stop her but a swarm of police officers eventually did.

Unsurprisingly, officers believe she may have been under the influence.

'Dance' video at link.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links

East Tennessee
    Hilarious, zweibel! Thanks for giving me a good laugh today! I wonder how mortified she will be when she sobers up or if she will just think she looks cool?!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

SF Bay Area, CA

I was just coming to report this! What an idiot!!!
    On Wednesday night, the suspect stopped her car and got out to shake it to Future’s “Where Ya At” featuring Drake. As sirens blared, a police helicopter shined its spotlight, and LAPD officers shouted warnings for the woman to put her hands in the air, she did exactly that, waving them like she didn’t care.
    After busting a move, she got back in the car to continue the chase. At that point, officers pulled her from the vehicle and swarmed her to the ground. Future continued to blare from the car stereo.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.