I saw Elvis naked

Magnum PI

Former Member
Reaction score
Recentely I visited my sis's restaurant, which is a kinda nice but not coat and tie,... hell, it's un upscale Mexican joint with a good rep. Anyway, "Elvis " was playing there that night, and for lack of an Elvis type dressing room, Elvis changed in the managers office. A room about 10x15 and already stuffed with everything from computers to linens and menus. He came in and laid out his Elvis costumes...INCREDIBLE!! They even had names, like "The Peacock" which was the blue one. A bazillion sequens. He cleaned them himself, he wouldn't trust that to anyone. He was a 45-50 year old Elvis.(he dinn't do the fat Elvis, he was trim.) He had a cold but didn't seem to bother him. I jokingly said that "Elvis wouldn't let that stop him." and he looked me in the eyes and said "I know." It was kinda spooky but really good. His love was the spiritual songs Elvis did, so he is a popular dude around here, if you know what I mean. I never thought I would do an Elvis post.

I was there for another reason, but I have a different view on this deal. He was Elvis...period....mpi

Magnum PI said:
Recentely I visited my sis's restaurant, which is a kinda nice but not coat and tie,...
...INCREDIBLE!! I never thought I would do an Elvis post.

He was Elvis...period....mpi
Magnum: I once went to a party- There was a Neil Diamond guy there- He was a short, balding, hairpiece dude. He was not INCREDIBLE!
I never thought I would do a Neil Diamond Post.:crazy: :crazy:

I didn't see him NAKED! (God was wonderful to me that day) The party was upscale too. The guy was a joke. As they say on INXS rock star (well Dave does*), "HE WAS PITCHY!" I laughed through his gig, but he did not hear me. He was peddling his CD's. He seemed to be popular among the crowd there. They were chitfaced and older then me. (what can I say) - They should have let me play my set, but ......they let Neil play instead. He tried to pick up young gals. (ah,. gotta love him) Breath

I sing Elvis tunes to my cat....

Speaking of cats- :truce: -- You said, "I was there for another reason, but I have a different view on this deal. " I'm just wondering Magnum,

Does your post have to do with CATS Again?"
I hope so:dance: :dance:

Cheers!

Oh my gosh! I think Elvis was the hottest thing that lived (when he was younger) I wish I were alive then, to have seen him in person...HUBBA HUBBA Lil' Mamma! :D

Gozgals said:
Magnum: I once went to a party- There was a Neil Diamond guy there- He was a short, balding, hairpiece dude. He was not INCREDIBLE!
I never thought I would do a Neil Diamond Post.:crazy: :crazy:

I didn't see him NAKED! (God was wonderful to me that day) The party was upscale too. The guy was a joke. As they say on INXS rock star (well Dave does*), "HE WAS PITCHY!" I laughed through his gig, but he did not hear me. He was peddling his CD's. He seemed to be popular among the crowd there. They were chitfaced and older then me. (what can I say) - They should have let me play my set, but ......they let Neil play instead. He tried to pick up young gals. (ah,. gotta love him) Breath

I sing Elvis tunes to my cat....

Speaking of cats- :truce: -- You said, "I was there for another reason, but I have a different view on this deal. " I'm just wondering Magnum,

Does your post have to do with CATS Again?"
I hope so:dance: :dance:

Cheers!
I was gonna send a pic of my cat to someone...ever tried to get a cat to pose? I tried everything, including fresh tuna (his favorite) Every time I pointed the camera, he just looked away...so when I put the camera up, he comes back and gives me all the kodak moments..I gave up..mpi

:laugh:
Magnum PI said:
I jokingly said that "Elvis wouldn't let that stop him." and he looked me in the eyes and said "I know." It was kinda spooky

So where are the details on the naked Elvis???

:waitasec:

Pook said:
So where are the details on the naked Elvis???

:waitasec:
Well, not too much to report...I didn't realize how seriously these people take themselves. As far as he was concerned, he had some spiritual connection to Elvis that is way over my understanding. ..anyway he is a good singer, sounds just like Elvis. He has a following of all types, from little blue haired older ladies to teenage boys and girls. He looked like Elvis would look at 50, but not fat, had a good tan and wore a lot of gold. He said he was doing 3-4 gigs a week! Thats a "whole lot of shakin' goin' on!" Interesting guy. I guess Elvis is the most imitated performer ever. I just always thought it was more of a spoof, like a dress up sing and dance thing. I wonder how it feels for someone to call you Elvis and take it for granted..strange days indeed..mpi

OMG How Hilarious Magnum! :D

When I read your opening post I thought for sure he was the real Elvis. You said you were there for a different reason. LOL I was going to write and ask if he was any good or was it just his legendary songs that were about Love Me Tender. :slap: BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ya got me!

Scandi

PS: What about Tom Sellek? :rolleyes: :laugh: :cool:

scandi said:
OMG How Hilarious Magnum! :D

When I read your opening post I thought for sure he was the real Elvis. You said you were there for a different reason. LOL I was going to write and ask if he was any good or was it just his legendary songs that were about Love Me Tender. :slap: BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ya got me!

Scandi

PS: What about Tom Sellek? :rolleyes: :laugh: :cool:
Well, according to what you choose to believe, he could be as much the real Elvis as Elvis. When you assume an "identity" like that, and live and breath it, who's to say Elvis ever left the building? I think Elvis would like the fact that thousands of guys are walking his walk as best they can. What a compliment! ....what about Tom Sellek? I don't know what you mean?...mpi

Sorry Magnum if I remembered wrong. It is very likely I could have! LOL But I thought I read somewhere here that Tom likes you, and since Magnum PI was all about Tom S, and that is your name, ~ Gee, wonder where I read that. Now I'm embarrased. I thought you knew or had met him!

Peace and Krams to you {big Hugs in Swedish}

Scandi

scandi said:
Sorry Magnum if I remembered wrong. It is very likely I could have! LOL But I thought I read somewhere here that Tom likes you, and since Magnum PI was all about Tom S, and that is your name, ~ Gee, wonder where I read that. Now I'm embarrased. I thought you knew or had met him!

Peace and Krams to you {big Hugs in Swedish}

Scandi
No, we joke about it often..in reality, Tom Sellek would not let me wash his limo, not with my communistic politics and such. In the Jury Room, there is a thread from Beyond Belief about how we "choose" our names, where I explained, best I could, how I got mine. If Tom knew me, he would have already sued me or at least kicked my *advertiser censored* real good.. I do like his acting, though. I mainly like his westerns. Maybe his agent will send me a meanspirited letter sometime..for slimeing his reputation as a right wingnut..mpi

Magnum PI said:
No, we joke about it often..in reality, Tom Sellek would not let me wash his limo, not with my communistic politics and such. In the Jury Room, there is a thread from Beyond Belief about how we "choose" our names, where I explained, best I could, how I got mine. If Tom knew me, he would have already sued me or at least kicked my *advertiser censored* real good.. I do like his acting, though. I mainly like his westerns. Maybe his agent will send me a meanspirited letter sometime..for slimeing his reputation as a right wingnut..mpi

Maybe not, MPI. I share a close friend with Mrs. Tom Selleck. While I've never met the Sellecks (we don't travel in the same circles), my friend says he's a decent guy. And she finds his politics as wrongheaded as I do.

I heard Tom Sellek was gay? Say it isn't so!

I fell in love with Tom on billboards when he advertised cigarettes

Linda7NJ said:

Well, Nova is friend's with a friend of Tom's wife....but my gaydar has been broken for so long it's out of warranty. Doesn't sound like he's gay to me, though...mpi

Linda7NJ said:

I have no personal knowledge of Mr. Selleck's sexuality. As for this public personna, there is nothing about him that sets off my gaydar.

My friend is a lifelong friend of Selleck's wife and she (my friend) says she has seen no reason to believe the "gay rumors." From my friend's view, Mr. and Mrs. Selleck are very happily married.

There are, of course, individual gay men who claim to have had a sexual relationship with Selleck - but I don't know those guys and haven't formally interrogated them.

So in my view, Mr. S must be considered innocent unless proven guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back