1301 users online (227 members and 1074 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - San Antonio, Fem Skeletal UP14353, in McAllister Park, Aug'15

SA Express-News:

Search for stolen body of woman at McAllister Park results in discovery of another corpse

---
    Employees of the funeral home and other volunteers were searching for Julie Mott’s body when they found the badly decomposed remains of an adult in a wooded area, said Officer Douglas Greene, a San Antonio police spokesman.
    ---
    Mott thread: TX - 25-year-old woman's corpse stolen from casket in mortuary

More and more I begin to realize that dead bodies may be somewhat like spiders. It is said that while you may not see a spider near you, there is always one within 6 feet of you. I don't know if that is actually true.

Lately I have noticed several instances where LE is searching for one missing or feared dead person and finds unrelated remains.

At least maybe some family will finally know where there missing loved one is. Julie and what happened to her may have inadvertently helped a total stranger reclaim his or her name/story.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

WHY WHY WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? the 4 S's are a bigger fear than a serial killer , Spiders , Snakes, sharks and scorpions......Id rather be 6 ft from a body!!!!!
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Okay , so did they find Motts? Thats all i wanna know?

Body still evidently un-ID'd, the late Ms. Mott still out and about, and San Antonians also finding time for some kidnappings and blood rituals.

Nope, still no ID -- kudos to colette for finding this 09/16 article re: Julie Mott search:

---
    Volunteers searching McAllister Park discovered a decomposed body that has yet to be identified, but investigators believe that it most likely isn't Mott's.
    ---
    http://upnorthlive.com/news/nation-w...m-funeral-home