Kanye West announces 2020 presidential bid

....if trump wins , ill already be gone, .....far far away to a distant planet , this is a bad day all around Wes Cravin dies.... and kanye what will his platform be free butt injections?....sorry I couldn't help it

ROFLMAO a White House reality show "could" be down the pike!!!

Quick come to Canada. Before they build the wall :laughing:

I thought there would already be a thread on this, but I couldn't find one. Maybe it was in the News that makes you Smile thread, although I think borderline hysterical laughter is closer to how I reacted when I read the news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...eo-music-awards-he-wants-to-run-for-president

I saw the news hours ago in the headlines of articles about the awards, but in the articles themselves the announcement was either glossed over or not mentioned at all. I didn't dare post in case it was a joke. I'm such a chicken.

All I can say, Kanye West has strong opinions, like Donald Trump, and Trump is standing. But most of West's opinions seem to center around things directly relating to himself and those close to him, so he might need to widen his vision a little, before he has any chance of success?

I think he's going to be too preoccupied nursing his just-broke-up-with-Kim broken heart to make a serious run at the nomination. We'll lose a candidate but gain the best Kanye album of all time. The best Kanye album of all time!

He is unstable. What a joke. Come on... the man is mentally ill- at best.

He is unstable. What a joke. Come on... the man is mentally ill- at best.

There is something very odd about him and he seems off and awkward in all kinds of situations. He's a performer so maybe it's an act, or maybe he's not just a figurative "mad genius."

Hey, say what you will about him but he's very ambitious and can get **** done...and it will be a good way to weed out the racists in my FB news feed :p So to Kanye I say best of luck to ya!

Hey, say what you will about him but he's very ambitious and can get **** done...and it will be a good way to weed out the racists in my FB news feed :p So to Kanye I say best of luck to ya!

I think he's a brilliant artist. Odd and awkward yes, but also gifted.

BBM - as I was reading this thread, was thinking weed was the problem here - not sure if he smokes to much of it, or not enough. He picks a venue hosted by Miley to make such an announcement? Seriously?

Yeah, he said he smoked before his speech, hah! Plus he knows he can get a lot of attention at the VMAs based on past experience.

I think he's one of those people who have a very specific vision of what he wants for his future and he now has the platform, time, money, and attention to do it.

I guess I am missing much with KW and his talent. I dont get him. At all. Frankly he scares me. He always looks so mean faced. Then again what do I know. And I dont know him. Yet I am laughing hysterically at this announcement and the venue he chose to do so :tomato::tomato:

I thought there would already be a thread on this, but I couldn't find one. Maybe it was in the News that makes you Smile thread, although I think borderline hysterical laughter is closer to how I reacted when I read the news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...eo-music-awards-he-wants-to-run-for-president

RSBM

Oh, really, come on now... I don't think he's serious.
Btw, the movie "Idiocracy" somehow springs to mind. (Luke Wilson and Maya Rudolph)
What on earth is his platform going to be ? Bodily "enhancements" ??

Thanks for starting this thread, Lyra. Needed the chuckle today. :floorlaugh:
:moo:

....if trump wins , ill already be gone, .....far far away to a distant planet , this is a bad day all around Wes Cravin dies.... and kanye what will his platform be free butt injections?....sorry I couldn't help it

Having the donald (I chose to use lower case) on a ballot makes a mockery of the office, in my opinion

but what about the rest of his diatribe? he went on and on and on and was not at all poignant or interesting, and seemed to contradict what he was saying because he just used way too many words.

RSBM

Btw, the movie "Idiocracy" somehow springs to mind. (Luke Wilson and Maya Rudolph)

bbm

Speaking of body enhancements, funny how his wife probably has ps doc on speed dial but didn't Kanye's mother die of complications after a face lift?

RSBM

Well I tend to think "He can't possibly be serious" but as hard as I try and despite what many say I have never been able to detect even the slightest indication that he is being ironic from his demeanour. Some of the stuff he says is so ludicrous that it definitely ought to be a joke, but he simply doesn't come across as someone who makes jokes or even possibly 'gets' humour - or at least not where he is concerned.

Maybe he is just a really excellent joker who has managed to keep a straight face for years and years and years........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back