1263 users online (222 members and 1041 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Choice

Quote Originally Posted by irishchook View Post
    Never doubted her intelligence and/or accomplishments. Surely, aside from academic, there are valid reasons to choose non U.S. MD schools.
    When one google's the EBELLA article about Dr Sievers, it shows that Ross University was actually recommended to her by a mentor physician residing at the hospital Dr Sievers was working at as a nurse at that time.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...+bella+article

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

“This was a woman who did not deserve what happened to her. This wasn’t a situation where she put herself in the wrong position at the wrong time, or made the wrong enemy with the wrong person,” said Detective Michael Downs.

How would you guys interpret this and include it into a theory? It is from a Wink news link posted by NIN on the crime scene thread. I will try to figure out how to post link here....

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/01/e...ievers-murder/
    Link to go with my post above. Still can't figure out how to "paste" twice in one post from my phone.......sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoo View Post
    “This was a woman who did not deserve what happened to her. This wasn’t a situation where she put herself in the wrong position at the wrong time, or made the wrong enemy with the wrong person,” said Detective Michael Downs.

How would you guys interpret this and include it into a theory? It is from a Wink news link posted by NIN on the crime scene thread. I will try to figure out how to post link here....

I think it means just what it says in the next line.. she did nothing wrong

Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott confirms there is no evidence of any criminal activity on behalf of Sievers that would have contributed to her death.
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

“When the details come out, and they will, you will be amazed to see where we went, who we talked to. The different support we got from all these different agencies,” said Downs.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/01/e...ievers-murder/

It will be very interesting to hear who all of these different agencies are
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post

Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott confirms there is no evidence of any criminal activity on behalf of Sievers that would have contributed to her death.
    "Or made the wrong enemy with the wrong person"

Do you think that would exclude the possibility of her having dirt on CWW and was about to turn him in?

"Or made the wrong enemy with the wrong person"

Do you think that would exclude the possibility of her having dirt on CWW and was about to turn him in?
    Yes, it does sound that way to me.
    The statements made by Down sound like TS didn't see this coming at all.
    Didn't put herself in a dangerous situation, didn't confront anyone .Didn't have damning evidence against someone
    So, why was she targeted? Gosh, I am so confused

Rosemadderlake

Didn't put herself in a dangerous situation, didn't confront anyone .Didn't have damning evidence against someone
    Me too! His statement confused me too!

Originally Posted by Bobbywoo

DUSHI SAID

ME:
    I think it says both..She did nothing criminal that would have led to her death and that she didnt put herself in a precarious position by making enemies with someone etc etc. So, if this all above with the 2 quotes and my opinion are true, she didnt find out anything damaging that she relayed to anyone that would directly lead to the need to have her eliminated. She did not "happen upon" a robbery? The goal of the murder was not secondary to anything she knew about? MOO

Where does that leave us? Info was found out( independently from what TS knew) that led to the need to have her murdered because she "might" find out? There was an affair? She was no longer useful to them ( perps, spouse, others in the mix)?

Just my opinion on all of this.

Is the Sievers office still offering massages/energy healing, any other services or is it totally closed?

The quote also seems to put to bed theories which speculated that TS was having an affair.

Or the theories that evolved from AL's statement that "Teresa always spoke the truth" which to me seemed like she was believing that TS made an enemy by speaking the truth. JMO

Or the theories that evolved from AL's statement that "Teresa always spoke the truth" which to me seemed like she was believing that TS made an enemy by speaking the truth. JMO
    I am not sure what she meant by that statement.
    It could have just been a comment about her character

Rosemadderlake

Homily

An interesting tidbit from the Homily for the Celebration of the life of Dr Teresa Sievers, July 6th. 2015. Hope it's okay to post it?

https://judyabl.wordpress.com/2015/0...v-dr-judy-lee/

'The faith of this wonderful family is great as we can see in the way Teresa and Mark and the girls ended the day together each day, including last Sunday, with the prayer, “Lord It Is Night”. '

[Bold mine]

"Last Sunday" would be June 28th. Is that what the phone call from the airport was about? Did Dr Sievers call her family for a last prayer for the day?

This is completely heartbreaking.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

I think it means she did nothing nor was involved in anything that put her life in danger, that this is simply a case where someone wanted her dead for other reasons

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast