861 users online (86 members and 775 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 388
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,945
    Very nice article from this woman pastor:
    Rev. Dr. Judy Lee, RCWP-USA-East

    Co-Pastor The Good Shepherd Inclusive Catholic Community

    Again, like her medical practice she used alternate more inclusive types of both medicine and churches. There are no women pastors in the Roman Catholic Church. Women may not be priests in that religion. So this is as named, a "different type" of Catholic Church not recognized or sanctioned that I know of, by Rome or Pope Francis yet .

    But nice thoughts expressed by her friends too who took the time.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

    Wikipedia

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    <modsnip>

    Dr. Sievers was resident of the year while completing a residency at the University of Florida. This is no small achievement , regardless of whether or not her degree was from Ross. Further, she went on to get a Masters degree from the University of South Florida. I personally know the reason why she attended Ross and it is not for the reasons being outlined. Teresa Sievers was brilliant and one of the hardest workers I have ever known. May she rest in peace.
    I was questioning it as being "unusual" and wondering if some foreign med school lean more towards holistic meds. Wasn't trying to bash her, i think we all realize she was a very intelligent, well loved doctor. And knowing that some of the foreign schools are very pricy I was curious why she chose THAT one as opposed to one in the states....

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    830
    http://www.rossu.edu/medical-school/dominica.cfm
    Beautiful! I'm not sure I would ever want to leave!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoo View Post
    http://www.rossu.edu/medical-school/dominica.cfm
    Beautiful! I'm not sure I would ever want to leave!
    Yes it is beautiful there. When I visited the Virgin Islands many years ago, I found it hard to shake the idea that I wanted to find a way to live there. But it was not to be.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by howonkee View Post
    Yes it is beautiful there. When I visited the Virgin Islands many years ago, I found it hard to shake the idea that I wanted to find a way to live there. But it was not to be.
    Same here! I LOVE the Caribbean. I'm hoping to head that way when I retire.....fingers crossed!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Mexico, USA.
    Posts
    10,721
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    <modsnip>

    Dr. Sievers was resident of the year while completing a residency at the University of Florida. This is no small achievement , regardless of whether or not her degree was from Ross. Further, she went on to get a Masters degree from the University of South Florida. I personally know the reason why she attended Ross and it is not for the reasons being outlined. Teresa Sievers was brilliant and one of the hardest workers I have ever known. May she rest in peace.
    I hope one day you will be able to share the reason with us.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

    Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post

    Dr. Sievers was resident of the year while completing a residency at the University of Florida. This is no small achievement , regardless of whether or not her degree was from Ross. Further, she went on to get a Masters degree from the University of South Florida. I personally know the reason why she attended Ross and it is not for the reasons being outlined. Teresa Sievers was brilliant and one of the hardest workers I have ever known. May she rest in peace.
    Thank you for sharing so much as an insider that gives insightful considerations to others as we all work our way through this .

    ETA ..corrected, deleted "verified" insider due to below post . Just assumed as to personal knowledge
    Last edited by atthelake; 09-18-2015 at 10:39 PM.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA NATIVE
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Thank you for sharing so much as a verified insider that gives insightful considerations to others as we all work our way through this .
    I don’t see that AmazonRain is a Verified Insider. Here is the list of Verified Insiders for the Sievers forum:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...0#post12046530
    Verified Insiders and Professionals
    Insiders - Dr. Teresa Sievers

    Southwflorida - verified patient of Dr. Sievers
    Skinner - verified friend of Mark Sievers
    Helper9693 - verified patient of Dr. Sievers

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    459
    I hope to verify after the other person I believe to be totally responsible is arrested and locked away. Until then, I cannot verify or post certain information. So, take what I post at face value. I understand. I have found this forum to be a good outlet and I hope we have more information later this week accompanying an extradition. Thank you.



    Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    I donít see that AmazonRain is a Verified Insider. Here is the list of Verified Insiders for the Sievers forum:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...0#post12046530
    Verified Insiders and Professionals
    Insiders - Dr. Teresa Sievers

    Southwflorida - verified patient of Dr. Sievers
    Skinner - verified friend of Mark Sievers
    Helper9693 - verified patient of Dr. Sievers

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    I hope to verify after the other person I believe to be totally responsible is arrested and locked away. Until then, I cannot verify or post certain information. So, take what I post at face value. I understand. I have found this forum to be a good outlet and I hope we have more information later this week accompanying an extradition. Thank you.
    I hope that your reason for waiting until after the arrest to verify isn't because you feel unsafe. If it is, my prayers are with you. Thank you for sharing with us here, you are greatly appreciated.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    I hope to verify after the other person I believe to be totally responsible is arrested and locked away. Until then, I cannot verify or post certain information. So, take what I post at face value. I understand. I have found this forum to be a good outlet and I hope we have more information later this week accompanying an extradition. Thank you.
    Thank you for sharing your insights. Completely agree with you!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    I hope to verify after the other person I believe to be totally responsible is arrested and locked away. Until then, I cannot verify or post certain information. So, take what I post at face value. I understand. I have found this forum to be a good outlet and I hope we have more information later this week accompanying an extradition. Thank you.
    YOU ROCK!

    For the record, I am married to a physician and I know how hard they work each and every day. Yes it is fulfilling but not for the faint of heart. And sometimes the very best and most caring physicians in the U.S. did not graduate from Duke or Harvard or Michigan. They came from humble beginnings and went to schools that had much more vast experiences than many U.S. schools. And these physicians often have to work ten times harder because of it.

    So, in my mind Teresa was a very uniquely qualified physician and she was doing exactly what she wanted to do but unfortunately she married someone that did not add to her life. She was basically spinning her wheels in mud trying to get anywhere professionally and I bet financially because MS was sabotaging her success. We will find out very soon--- bet on it.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Beautiful Idaho
    Posts
    1,118
    Really appreciate your input, AmazonRain.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Tim Horton's
    Posts
    1,390
    If you read up on Ross you'll see that 99% of the faculty are Americans. I certainly don't think this is a university where students study medicine 'in a foreign language.'

    http://www.rossu.edu/medical-school/faculty/faculty.cfm

    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    It shows great commitment and determination on Dr Sievers' part to go to a foreign country and study medical school in a foreign language. That is not easy! I have nothing but great admiration for all of her achievements and qualifications.

    -Nin

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778

    Junior year in college

    1989, Junior Year in College, Fairfield



    http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/nhr...nces/175218483

    -Nin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by No it's not; 09-22-2015 at 09:23 AM.
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Dr. Teresa Sievers - Statements & Transcripts
    By tlcya in forum Documents / Court Filings
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-28-2017, 07:32 PM
  2. Dr. Teresa Sievers - LE Statements and Interviews
    By debbiegarcia36 in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 02-26-2016, 05:33 PM
  3. Dr. Teresa Sievers - Court information
    By lauriej in forum Resource Links & Case Calendar
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-11-2016, 08:47 PM
  4. Dr. Teresa Sievers - Youtube videos
    By KateB in forum Media Links & Timelines
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 04:18 PM

Tags for this Thread