1050 users online (193 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Good catch Johunt! it appears he has two current mug shots. Odd?
    He was arrested and then released then arrested again. I wonder if this is why two mugshots one with prison issued shirt and one without? Idk seems strange for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Good catch Johunt! it appears he has two current mug shots. Odd?
    I think the photo with CWW in an orange jumpsuit in front of a thing that shows height was from 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by wondering25 View Post
    I think the photo with CWW in an orange jumpsuit in front of a thing that shows height was from 2010?
    So there are 3. One in an orange jumpsuit from 2010, one in blue prison striped shirt and one without a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by johunt View Post
    He was arrested and then released then arrested again. I wonder if this is why two mugshots one with prison issued shirt and one without? Idk seems strange for sure.
    Was he arrested or just held the first time? Also, do different prisons within a state issue different colored jumpsuits? The side by side of JR and CWW show one in orange and one in black and gray stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by johunt View Post
    So there are 3. One in an orange jumpsuit from 2010, one in blue prison striped shirt and one without a shirt.
    This one from 2011 in white shirt - http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townn...39e8.image.jpg
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...88059f929.html

Quote Originally Posted by wondering25 View Post
    Was he arrested or just held the first time? Also, do different prisons within a state issue different colored jumpsuits? The side by side of JR and CWW show one in orange and one in black and gray stripes.
    I can't say I know what other states do, but here the black and white indicates an unsentenced inmate on local or state charges. Orange can indicate a Department of Corrections (DOC) inmate or a sentenced one. Blue is generally a Federal inmate.

I noticed JR had on an orange jumpsuit so that was probably the revocation of parole shot.

In a jail or detention center the inmates have to be separated. Unsentenced cannot be housed with the sentenced or someone arrested on a parole violation. Federal inmates can be held in a jail or detention center by consent decree. The different uniforms are so that the inmate can immediately be identified as to what his/her disposition is. They are not housed together.

MOO
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Regarding the shirtless mug shot, I thought his shirt might be off to record tattoos or significant scars for identification purposes. Or perhaps he threatened suicide and they took away anything he could use to hang himself.

My father worked CSI for a police department and they arrested people in various states of undress - mostly it was robbery suspects who stripped as they ran from police, trying avoid being identified. They did not allow them to dress once caught, they went in "as is", and stayed that way until they were walked into jail, no matter how much they begged for their clothes. Not sure if they did mug shots that way though.

The Georgia brothers who tried to murder their parents had their mugshots taken shirtless as well. Mugs, and video showing them getting their pics, at link.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/06/us/ga-...ck-on-parents/

ETA so maybe that's just how some jurisdictions do it?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/09/0...sievers-murder
    Neighbor tells of raid on home in doctor's slaying

--snip--
    --video@link

Sarah Hanneken, who lives across the street from Curtis Wayne Wright, who is accused of the brutal murder of a well-known Florida doctor, describes the July 12 raid on Wright's Hillsboro, Missouri, home.

According to Hanneken, five or six brown paper bags, along with a laptop computer, were removed from the home and both Wright and his wife Angela, were led out in handcuffs.
    Last edited by KateB; 09-08-2015 at 11:27 PM. Reason: edit to clickable link.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Duly noted.

I removed a few posts. If you see a link and/or link with supporting fact that you feel needs to be added to the media thread or timeline, please just alert the post. All moderators will get the message and check accordingly. That way you are assured a mod will see the post. Additionally, quoting and asking here in the thread, interrupts the flow of the discussion.

Members are encouraged to post links in the media thread, too.
    For those that are still unpacking and haven't found the new sub-forum for Media Threads yet, here's a direct link to the current media links thread for Dr Sievers.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-No-Discussion

And a great place to start for any new readers wanting to read the history of Dr. Sievers' case.

I agree that even a healed or partially healed wound would be of great interest. Possibly Teresa Sievers got her licks in and drew blood, had evidence on her body, maybe she bit someone or there could have been blood from dog bites - going off the idea that the dogs bit one or both of them. Possibly a blood trail led to nearby park. "Dozens of training academy recruits, from the SWFL Public Service Academy, combed the home and surrounding area on Wednesday morning, helping detectives look for evidence. WINK News followed them across the street, to a nearby park, where they continued their search." http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/n...eresa-sievers/
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

Sheriff: Arrests in Bonita Springs doctor's killing were planned ‘for weeks and weeks'
    Jessica Lipscomb
    7:28 PM, Sep 11, 2015

"We had known that was going to happen for weeks and weeks ahead of time," he (SMS) said in an interview Friday.
    "I literally took a call on this case earlier today," he said. "There's a lot of, as I've said, moving parts, angles, twists and turns as it continues to unfold."
    Scott did confirm there was forced entry into the home, saying he believed most people had seen the TV footage of a door with "really significant pry marks" being carried away from the scene.
    The sheriff was able to discredit a neighbor's story that Wright and his wife had been taken into custody for three days in Missouri following a raid on Wright's trailer July 12.

bbm
    Much more at link still available to non-subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    Sheriff: Arrests in Bonita Springs doctor's killing were planned ‘for weeks and weeks'
    Jessica Lipscomb
    7:28 PM, Sep 11, 2015

"We had known that was going to happen for weeks and weeks ahead of time," he (SMS) said in an interview Friday.
    "I literally took a call on this case earlier today," he said. "There's a lot of, as I've said, moving parts, angles, twists and turns as it continues to unfold."
    Scott did confirm there was forced entry into the home, saying he believed most people had seen the TV footage of a door with "really significant pry marks" being carried away from the scene.
    The sheriff was able to discredit a neighbor's story that Wright and his wife had been taken into custody for three days in Missouri following a raid on Wright's trailer July 12.

bbm
    Much more at link still available to non-subscribers.

Could that leave open the possibility they were in custody for 12 hours?

Something at the crime scene must have lead them to Mo right off the get go.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast