803 users online (140 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmoon View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic. Bucshunter, why don't you look at KARE 11 Julie Nelson's interview of DR online and tell me what you think about DR grinning nearly throughout the interview. Was that "real funny stuff?" The guy's a POI in a child abduction case that has caused the child's family considerable pain as well as the community, and all he can do is grin and laugh? I don't think he did himself any favors doing that interview.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmoon View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic. Bucshunter, why don't you look at KARE 11 Julie Nelson's interview of DR online and tell me what you think about DR grinning nearly throughout the interview. Was that "real funny stuff?" The guy's a POI in a child abduction case that has caused the child's family considerable pain as well as the community, and all he can do is grin and laugh? I don't think he did himself any favors doing that interview.
    DR is a weird dude, with weird mannerisms, a weird voice, and weird choices of words. That doesn't mean he's a child abductor.

I know plenty of people who laugh awkwardly in uncomfortable situations. I also know plenty of people who choose to phrase things in strange ways. Often, it has to do with a person assuming that others think of things in the same way that they do. People often assume that the knowledge base and thought processes of others is the same or similar to their own. When they are wrong, their words can come across as incongruous with the rest of the scenario. To me, Dan seems indignant in his interviews. He seems like he thinks it should be obvious to everybody that he had nothing to do with the crime.

Dan should maybe be a POI because of his proximity to the crime, his lack of alibi, and perhaps some of the choices he made in the minutes and hours after the abduction. He should not be a POI because he is a weird dude.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkSprings View Post
    This is not funny at all. You posted this directly under the conversation of Jared's abduction. Jared's perp didn't wear a mask BTW, and yes, a sketch of Jared's perp was the primary visual used in the JW abduction.
    Thank you I dont find a lot of humor in his comments not the right place imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Of what? A masked head? LOL
    Has it ever been said if the boys saw his eyes? Did the mask have eye holes like a ski mask?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3