1096 users online (239 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown324320 View Post
    Sutton, I tried to connect a priest counselor who had supplied childrent to St Johns priests in the past to the party, but was unsuccessful without emailing PW directly. He may have attended or hosted the party P and J W attended. Please see this page: http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/...ted-to-it-all/.
    Dan Carle is a kook. The order rescinding his counseling license revealed what a phony and dishonest therapist he was. I'm sure he caused some patients (especially patient #1, weird relationship there) ongoing damage.

And I see where he encouraged someone not to speak directly of abuse by the diocese. Which is obviously very wrong (and has contributed to the person's problems for thirty years).

I guess when you said you tried to connect him, you meant you could not show his direct involvement in any type of pedophilia. That is a bit of a leap, but he has demonstrated very poor judgement in the past. If he's guilty, I hope you can find more connecting info.

The Abduction October 22, 1989

Quote Originally Posted by mamamumbles View Post
    Sutton, I have asked the same question before too. I drove by the abduction site on Sunday. Drove the route the boys took. It was helpful because I had been off on the surroundings when trying to imagine it before. It had to be either someone who lived locally driving by (who randomly had a gun and mask looking for a victim ) or DR, someone at DR's house, someone who saw them at Tom Thumb and found them on way back, or someone who knew they would be riding bikes that way. However if someone was at party and left the party to get them, again, they would have had to have a mask and gun available. I would still suspect MB/LK, or DR or someone in the neighborhood. No passerby would randomly be on that road. Way too far off the 94. (I had always pictured the Tom thumb right off the exit from 94, but that's not so).

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    That's good info to consider, especially when trying to rule someone in or out. So what's the theory on DR's actions? He saw the boys walking to the store, got his gun and mask and stopped them on their return home?

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    ...I think it's very possible that someone who knew Jacob's parents would be gone this night took Jacob. It's just too odd to be in the neighborhood that night unless you knew before hand Jacob would be vulnerable OR you had an otherwise 'normal' reason for being on that road that night.

BTW, one of the reasons the Wetterling thread was split into sub-threads is to make it more accessible, especially to newcomers and especially to those who don't have a couple weeks to read through all the previous posts. Please don't worry that something has been discussed before. Probably the police have discussed the criminal before yet he is not in jail...

RSBM. Ok, someone on a mission or a local. It seems well planned (just bc so few clues, happened so 'smoothly'), or maybe the abductor was just a natural.

Thanks. I am going to try to review the major ideas in the separate threads so at least I know what I'm posting about

Sutton, do you know DC? How do you know so much about him?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Sutton, do you know DC? How do you know so much about him?
    No, I just heard of him a few days ago when Jbrown324320 posted this link:

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/...ted-to-it-all/

On that page there is a link to his license surrender document. It tells why the board made that decision. Sorry if I was misleading in my post, I'm not an insider...to anything ;-)

Any new thoughts on the abduction? How could a stranger know where to send the boys in the dark?

Great Point!

Patty has said that only the locals call it the woods, it is a group of trees that she believes would not be called the woods by non locals I will try to find the link of where she says that. I believe I heard her say it on TV.

The Abduction October 22, 1989

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Any new thoughts on the abduction? How could a stranger know where to send the boys in the dark?
    As a partial answer to your question, he probably just sent them away from the direction he and Jacob were going.

Does anyone know where the woods would be on this picture from Joy's blog? The image is not circa 1989, so it might be a field in the pic, but was trees at the time of the abduction.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443491255.752439.jpg

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/02/23/dans-story-2/

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    As a partial answer to your question, he probably just sent them away from the direction he and Jacob were going.

Does anyone know where the woods would be on this picture from Joy's blog? The image is not circa 1989, so it might be a field in the pic, but was trees at the time of the abduction.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443491255.752439.jpg

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/02/23/dans-story-2/
    Answering your question... the woods are to the left of the abduction site pin in the picture.

I watched the "Disappeared" episode on this last night. It's so tragic. I generally don't follow conspiracy theories, but the abductor asking their ages is odd to me. Very odd. It would seem as if he was picking up a certain aged boy for someone else.

As far as his having mask and gun readily available, it's my understanding predators of any stripe are constantly on the prowl and would have the tools of their trade available for any opportunity that came their way.

Another case for Stearns County to add to their record of unsolvable cases.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/1...-park-reserve/

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post

Suicide?

Suicide might be the official Stearns Co cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post

I wonder if this is that guy's body they drained the whole quarry out there looking for. Maybe they had the wrong quarry.

Edited to add:
    It says here in our paper that the body was found in quarry #8, which is the same quarry that was drained and searched.
    http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...arry/73342014/
    Last edited by shergal; 10-05-2015 at 07:38 PM. Reason: added link

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast