1336 users online (250 members and 1086 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    How is it that the Vidocq Society works together and solves "unsolvable" crimes with as little information as we have, yet we as a group are content to point fingers at each other and argue. Were we to put as much effort into solving this crime as we do in throwing rocks at each other, we well may have solved it.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Hard to solve it on the net, though, isn't it? Do they go onsite and interview people etc? Or how do they do it?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Hard to solve it on the net, though, isn't it? Do they go onsite and interview people etc? Or how do they do it?
    Great point maybe one of our forum members that are local can get some boots on the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    How is it that the Vidocq Society works together and solves "unsolvable" crimes with as little information as we have, yet we as a group are content to point fingers at each other and argue. Were we to put as much effort into solving this crime as we do in throwing rocks at each other, we well may have solved it.
    Yeah but this unsolvable crime has an active gag order. The cases you're thinking of did not. We just need more communication to put us in our place. LE needs to remind us they are still in control. I believe we are at that definitive point where we need something real from LE again (not that innuendo that was the Hubers).
    Last edited by Sasquatch321; 10-20-2015 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Yeah but this unsolvable crime has an active gag order. The cases you're thinking of did not. We just need more communication to put us in our place. LE needs to remind us they are still in control. I believe we are at that definitive point where we need something real from LE again (not that innuendo that was the Hubers).
    LE has made it rather clear that they feel no obligation to update the public, communicate or bring in additional resources. It's not LE that's going to solve this case. It's local people willing to do the sleuthing and develop their own evidence and hand it to a higher state or federal law enforcement entity for action.

This makes in interesting point. If local members did start to develop evidence and SCSD tried to shut them down, it would clearly show who the obstruction is....
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

They have additional resources they brought in. A special team from NCEMC, FBI, and BCA.

If you look at a current case of the murder of Dr.Sievers in Florida, documents are sealed and the Sheriff is not talking anymore. This is in a state with Sunshine Laws.

So many cases in WS where info is kept silent, not always good. Often when revealed, it is amazing what L E knows because of info that citizens have provided.

The citizens have not blabbed either.

Jacob's favorite song that was played on radio stations continuously. Red Grammer came and did a fund raiser concert as well.

Leaving my porch light on for Jacob. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him...26 years

Thinking of Jacob today. Stearns County Sherrif, it's time to release some new information. PLEASE. Give us something new to work with.

After 26 Years, Do You Understand Or Are You Doomed?

In the recent words of the respected local archivist:

[I]f you don’t understand what’s happened in the past, you are doomed to repeat it.

If you do not yet understand what happened to Jacob Wetterling 26 years ago, if you cannot comprehend it, cease the endless conjecture and start digging . . .

Prov. 11:14

Prayers for Jacob and the Wetterling family throughout the day today, for continued strength, courage and comfort.

I wonder where the Rassier's dog was while the abductor was hiding out on the property. And while the abduction was taking place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't dogs kind of have a "sixth sense" to nefarious activity taking place within their domain? Maybe the dog was inside the house? Asleep? Not aware that anything unusual was happening? Or maybe the dog knew the abductor? It just seems that if there was a stranger up to no good on the Rassier property, the dog should've been there, barking up a storm...

Quote Originally Posted by JessieJess View Post
    I wonder where the Rassier's dog was while the abductor was hiding out on the property. And while the abduction was taking place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't dogs kind of have a "sixth sense" to nefarious activity taking place within their domain? Maybe the dog was inside the house? Asleep? Not aware that anything unusual was happening? Or maybe the dog knew the abductor? It just seems that if there was a stranger up to no good on the Rassier property, the dog should've been there, barking up a storm...
    I have read that the dog was an outside dog. I agree 100% with this assessment having had several dogs over the years.

jacob-race.jpg

Eleven year old Jacob Wetterling believed in fairness. His mother, Patty Wetterling, remembers a boy who would respond strongly when something happened that wasn’t fair or wasn’t just. “Even if something happened that had nothing to do with him, he got very upset when something wasn’t fair,” she says.

http://www.joybaker.com

Dogs can lose there sense of smell, sight and hearing. Please provide the information and statistics that prove your dogs and Dan's dog had the exact same senses.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I have read that the dog was an outside dog. I agree 100% with this assessment having had several dogs over the years.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast