846 users online (143 members and 703 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1073
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by chaplain1 View Post
    I take it seriously that DR has a lot of support from community--esp. the area GLBT community
    What makes you say that? I would think the GLBT would not support him at all. Either he isn't gay or he is and won't admit to it. Doesn't he have to be something? How could anyone go decades without being in any type of relationship or at least having a friend with benefits?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,769
    Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn777 View Post
    What makes you say that? I would think the GLBT would not support him at all. Either he isn't gay or he is and won't admit to it. Doesn't he have to be something? How could anyone go decades without being in any type of relationship or at least having a friend with benefits?
    Maybe he's asexual.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn777 View Post
    How could anyone go decades without being in any type of relationship or at least having a friend with benefits?
    Oh, you people who think people have to be having sex or else they are messed up crack me up.
    What do we think? What do we know? What can we prove?

  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn777 View Post
    What makes you say that? I would think the GLBT would not support him at all. Either he isn't gay or he is and won't admit to it. Doesn't he have to be something? How could anyone go decades without being in any type of relationship or at least having a friend with benefits?
    Former students in that community love him.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Fukiyama View Post
    Oh, you people who think people have to be having sex or else they are messed up crack me up.
    I always wonder what kind of person does it take to do something like this and never tell anyone. So you look at your POI, and find he still lives with his parents, has never been married, and dwells in the fact that most of his time spent is in his "own little world". I think it's an issue at hand.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,631
    Could be an issue at hand

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by chaplain1 View Post
    Former students in that community love him.
    Don't forget that he was recently selected as teacher of the year. Many folks seem to like Dan and his work as a teacher.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by chaplain1 View Post
    Who has died unusually from this case?
    Wollmering, Seitz, Ritter, etc. I feel there are men in a group that get to talking too much and are found with injuries that do not match their official cause of death.
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,631
    DR is out running lonely trails and roads. It would be easy for him to have an "accident" if he did know some conspiracy thing.
    He will die someday so for him to have an " open this if I die threat" makes no sense as an insurance policy for him to remain safe.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    DR is out running lonely trails and roads. It would be easy for him to have an "accident" if he did know some conspiracy thing.
    He will die someday so for him to have an " open this if I die threat" makes no sense as an insurance policy for him to remain safe.
    He has too many eyes on him right now. People may become suspicious.
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn777 View Post
    When did DR say he knew who did it? The only way he would know who did it is if he did, he saw someone abduct jacob, or he had a friend or family member over who he knows/suspects did it. Obvously if it's him that explains why DR is keeping quiet. A friend? I don't know anyone who wouldn't tell on a friend for abducting a child. At the very least they would call in a tip. Family member? Maybe not. But what are the chances of a pedo family member just happening to be there that night with a gun and a mask?
    You don't know who you are dealing with. Say you are in a group that is comparable with the police. They have what is called a "thin blue line." You don't rat out your co-workers. You risk being ostracized, fired or worse, an "accidental death". Plus the people in the group may be priests who your parents have revered and thought of as holy men all your life They can do no wrong. But you know they are doing things they shouldn't be doing- having relationships with subordinates, drinking with subordinates, porn, etc. They are as close to God as you can get. Or if you out this person you may out another family member who may belong to the group or was molested by someone in the group. What if the whole town goes to football games in support of the school? You want the whole town against you for outing someone who may implicate a large group of townspeople? This is a small town. Rumors spread like wildfire. All my opinion of course.
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown324320 View Post
    He has too many eyes on him right now. People may become suspicious.
    It would have been done a long time ago .

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown324320 View Post
    You don't know who you are dealing with. Say you are in a group that is comparable with the police. They have what is called a "thin blue line." You don't rat out your co-workers. You risk being ostracized, fired or worse, an "accidental death". Plus the people in the group may be priests who your parents have revered and thought of as holy men all your life They can do no wrong. They are as close to God as you can get. Or if you out this person you may out another family member who may belong to the group or was molested by someone in the group. What if the whole town goes to football games in support of the school? You want the whole town against you for outing someone who may implicate a large group of townspeople? This is a small town. Rumors spread like wildfire. All my opinion of course.
    I can see the not knowing who to trust part.

    What about telling the FBI anonymously?

    But when you are anonymous, you have no way of knowing what, if any , steps are being taken.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,658
    Finding out what more this man knows, is essential to the public at this time.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Finding out what more this man knows, is essential to the public at this time.
    Sas he's been interviewed by authorities many times, has never hid from them. Taken polygraph you name it. Hes not the guy.

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Thomas Zeigler Jr - Wrongly convicted?
    By mayelf in forum Past Trial Discussion Threads
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2017, 12:32 PM
  2. Man Wrongly Convicted of Murder Freed From Prison
    By Indy Anna in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 12:44 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 09:31 AM
  4. TX - DNA Clears Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 30 Years
    By bessie in forum Past Trial Discussion Threads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:19 PM

Tags for this Thread