1139 users online (196 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bucshunter View Post
    Sas he's been interviewed by authorities many times, has never hid from them. Taken polygraph you name it. Hes not the guy.
    Perhaps you misinterpereted what I was saying. He has told us he has information he can't share with the public "at this time". No follow up has occured.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Perhaps you misinterpereted what I was saying. He has told us he has information he can't share with the public "at this time". No follow up has occured.
    That's the authorities telling him to not discuss specific information with the public. Hes shared that with them already.

Sas and human burning the midnight oil

Play nice I gotta hit the sack

That's the authorities telling him to not discuss specific information with the public. Hes shared that with them already.
    They know more and I don't like that anymore. Not 25 and a half years later. I think people are ready for more information. Guess what, more information could pressure a confession after it becomes so obvious.

They know more and I don't like that anymore. Not 25 and a half years later. I think people are ready for more information. Guess what, more information could pressure a confession after it becomes so obvious.
    Keep on dreaming

Any sightings of the POI?

Dear Jacob, it has been 2 and a half years since I visited the site of the abduction for the first time. I came home determined to make a new voice for you, that the mystery surrounding the man known as a POI becomes known. I have worked your case every day as hard as I can, unfortunately, we are no further in this investigation then when I first posted 2 and a half years ago. It's still my opinion that at this time we still must get down to the mystery of why your neighbor is still a POI. We're running out of time. Mike

Is someone ill and you believe info will be lost?
    Dear Jacob, it has been 2 and a half years since I visited the site of the abduction for the first time. I came home determined to make a new voice for you, that the mystery surrounding the man known as a POI becomes known. I have worked your case every day as hard as I can, unfortunately, we are no further in this investigation then when I first posted 2 and a half years ago. It's still my opinion that at this time we still must get down to the mystery of why your neighbor is still a POI. We're running out of time. Mike
    Last edited by Ifollowthis; 10-01-2015 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Spelling

What a strange post Sas

What a strange post Sas
    Not strange at all. I feel the same about two other cases here on WS. Or to me it's not strange.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

What a strange post Sas
    I have been working a case listed here on WS for 27 years. Not strange to me at all.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

I found the wording strange

I found the wording strange
    I found the post strange as well. But it did not lessen my suspicion or mitigate the point being made.

A couple of things that stick in my craw....
    1. DR saw 2 vehicles traverse his driveway(1 in the afternoon, 1 at the time of the abduction)....he stated he is 100% certain that the afternoon driver is the culprit. Therefore, he(the afternoon driver) is also the night time driver/abductor. This being the case.....the abductor exited the scene that night with Jacob....and he had a different vehicle...switching from a Monte Carlo with a tan finish, white top, to a smaller, darker vehicle.
    2. #1 stated above being the case....why search the outbuildings when Jacob was spirited away in a vehicle? And beyond that.....why state that 'someone may have buried a body on the premises'? Why would an abductor abduct and then return to the scene of the crime? To conceal(bury) the body....?

*as an aside....how does DR know that the afternoon driver is also the night-time driver(abductor)?
    Last edited by cGorg; 10-13-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast