879 users online (134 members and 745 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I think LE has learned what needs to be in a warrant so that it is accepted.

As a teacher, you learned how to fill out IEP's so they meet the legal standard,LE learns as well
    What? IEP's? Not me. That is for special education teachers. Never have even seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    What? IEP's? Not me. That is for special education teachers. Never have even seen one.

, I always had to sit in on IEP's and add my two cents. No special needs students in your classes ever? Never expected to carry out the goals? The forms have to be correct for Fed and State standards.
    Anyway, teachers learn how to fill them out correctly . Same with LE I bet re warrants.

, I always had to sit in on IEP's and add my two cents. No special needs students in your classes ever? Never expected to carry out the goals? The forms have to be correct for Fed and State standards.
    Anyway, teachers learn how to fill them out correctly . Same with LE I bet re warrants.
    Only special education teachers fill these out. They plan a student's program, mainstreaming the student. In 36 years I never saw one - major/very large school district. IEP's were between the special ed teacher and the parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    Only special education teachers fill these out. They plan a student's program, mainstreaming the student. In 36 years I never saw one - major/very large school district. IEP's were between the special ed teacher and the parent.
    O/t-- all teachers have to carry out the goals. Every teacher plays a part in the child's education and every teacher is responsible for their part. Kids are no longer in self contained classrroms for years; hence the training of teachers to learn about soecial needs.

I imagine LE receives training on the law and how to meet the standards in order to get a search warrant. They have criteria which must be met which I bet is stringent because of the tremendous laws re LE and searches.

It might be interesting to bring in Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and search directly around the home and outbuildings as well as in any areas that appear to have been for burn piles and dumping of farm debris.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    It might be interesting to bring in Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and search directly around the home and outbuildings as well as in any areas that appear to have been for burn piles and dumping of farm debris.
    This was both an observation and a hint to SCSD. We have all seen shows where an abductor has gone to the trouble of digging a tunnel and creating a place to keep trophies and even victims. Not only would GPR find a body, it would also detect a tunnel or hidden storage pit/room/storm cellar/etc.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

I wonder if the R farm has a bomb shelter. I know people who had those made in their house for a nuclear bomb. It sounds silly, but when I was in school, we had nuclear bomb threats where we sat under our desk. One of the things to keep in the bomb shelter was hard candy, There were special large bags of hard candy sold for your bomb shelter.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_16195922

This article marks the last time LE spoke publicly about what they found in the third search. They failed to identify evidence, but note that these results are preliminary and some items remain scheduled for further analysis. DR remains a POI and the gag order for LE not to discuss it still exists.

Sheriff John Sanner said various tests "were unable to establish, distinguish or identify potential evidence." He said further analysis was scheduled for some items and said more tests are possible, but declined to elaborate or provide any details on what tests had been done so far. His statement called the results preliminary.

"We're hopeful that the test results will lead us in one direction or another," he said.

I wonder if the R farm has a bomb shelter. I know people who had those made in their house for a nuclear bomb. It sounds silly, but when I was in school, we had nuclear bomb threats where we sat under our desk. One of the things to keep in the bomb shelter was hard candy, There were special large bags of hard candy sold for your bomb shelter.
    "Duck and Cover" Probably remember the black and white movie with the turtle wearing the Civil Defense helmet. Most farms used their storm or root cellar as a bomb shelter.

No new or old thoughts on the search?

Do people think it is of interest that the POI had articles and videos?

No new or old thoughts on the search?

Do people think it is of interest that the POI had articles and videos?
    Really odd, but not damning unless there is additional evidence.

Interesting story on cadaver dogs

http://www.newstribune.com/news/2014...d-cops-courts/

Team Adam was there.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-jaco...ry?id=11065019

http://www.missingkids.com/TeamAdam

Retired professionals with access to resources and equipment.

In case people think there are not enough people looking at this. Somehow people think the Sheriff is covering even though all of these highly skilled people who,have no ties to St.-Joe are involved.

Seems everyone who was anyone was there -- and yet apparently little to nothing substantive was found. And the police and FBI showed up so quick...who is in that area that it withholding information I wonder (aside from the sheriff).

Mossad I can dig until I'm blue in the face, but if certain evidence was discarded and records destroyed (apparently), I'm left with waiting for a miracle. But oh I'd love to get some cadaver dogs and GPR and search in other locales besides the Rassier's farm. I'd search places in Cold Spring and then just to cover all my bases I'd search the entire buildings and grounds of SJU and all their rural properties. In my dreams.
    I was born thinking outside of the box

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Weeks everyone who was anyone was there -- and yet apparently little to nothing substantive was found. And the police and FBI showed up so quick...who is in that area that it withholding information I wonder (aside from the sheriff).

Mossad I can dig until I'm blue in the face, but if certain evidence was discarded and records destroyed (apparently), I'm left with waiting for a miracle. But oh I'd love to get some cadaver dogs and GPR and search in other locales besides the Rassier's farm. I'd search places in Cold Spring and then just to cover all my bases I'd search the entire buildings and grounds of SJU and all their rural properties. In my dreams.
    Amen Phantom amen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast