1270 users online (226 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Any idea what DAH drove? With all the boys that testified against him, there must be a record of his vehicle(s).
    Someone has to call the DMV.

With this new information that could possibly give Dah a foundation to be a couple miles from the abduction in 89, let us not forget that he has also had ties to the abbey. Which puts the abduction smack dab inbetween those places. We've found Jareds abductor, the greatest link ever found.

Someone needs to talk to DAHs alibi the night Jacob went missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

Does it say if she lived in Waite Park in 1989?
    No, 1986 is the only entry I could find. The 1993 address was added to that entry as additional information.
    "So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known." ~ Matthew 10:26

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Any idea what DAH drove? With all the boys that testified against him, there must be a record of his vehicle(s).
    The woman who owned the house where he lived said he had a car and the FBI came and looked at it. He was said to have access to other cars though.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1026 View Post
    No, 1986 is the only entry I could find. The 1993 address was added to that entry as additional information.
    I think that pretty much clarifies she was there from 86 to 93 then. So where and what was DAH doing in the month of October 1989? Is his mother alive? Can she remember?

Qq
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    With this new information that could possibly give Dah a foundation to be a couple miles from the abduction in 89, let us not forget that he has also had ties to the abbey. Which puts the abduction smack dab inbetween those places. We've found Jareds abductor, the greatest link ever found.
    Tell us a little more about the abbey link to DAH. Uncle a monk?? Also does anyone know if DAH went to the Polka Fest at the DElwin?

I think that pretty much clarifies she was there from 86 to 93 then. So where and what was DAH doing in the month of October 1989? Is his mother alive? Can she remember?
    His mother was alive in 1989, but she died in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifermn View Post
    His mother was alive in 1989, but she died in 2011.
    I heard somewhere that his mother never did believe that he molested kids..so she must have been in total denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifermn View Post
    Any suggestions on where to find this type of data?

Yesterday, I spent a good chunk of my work day trying to find out where DAH lived in the 80's - no luck. Then I thought I'd research his family. Man, there is hardly any data out there that I can find even after paying for reports. Finding his mother, and linking her to the Tri-County Mobile Park is the furthest I was able to get.

I feel like I'm at a dead end here. Any helpful tips would be appreciated.
    Impressive work.

It is my opinion that many of those abductions in Paynesville that Joy listed are not real.

For instance, one boy reported attempts a couple of different times.

Aothough Joy claims it was new info, I was asking about them on here years ago. I could not remembet anything about them. If I, who lived quite aways from Panesville knew about them, they were known about in the community.

As we see after abductions, there are some made up ones that waste LE time.

I commend Jared for coming forward, but I do wonder why he did not ID DAH 9 months later when Jacob was taken.

We know there have to be perp footprints.

Even with DAH unusual foot size, he was not eliminated . The perp's foot printprints cannot be narrow then

Someone has to call the DMV.
    Ever since laws have been inacted to stop the ability of domestic abusers from finding their victims via DMV, the public has zero access to those records.

Is DAH the abductor?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Is DAH the abductor?
    It is absolutely possible. Was the fondling of each boy real too? Why did Joy and Jared reveal this to us with some beer? Is LE failing us?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Impressive work.

It is my opinion that many of those abductions in Paynesville that Joy listed are not real.

For instance, one boy reported attempts a couple of different times.

Aothough Joy claims it was new info, I was asking about them on here years ago. I could not remembet anything about them. If I, who lived quite aways from Panesville knew about them, they were known about in the community.

As we see after abductions, there are some made up ones that waste LE time.

I commend Jared for coming forward, but I do wonder why he did not ID DAH 9 months later when Jacob was taken.

We know there have to be perp footprints.

Even with DAH unusual foot size, he was not eliminated . The perp's foot printprints cannot be narrow then
    What is unusual?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1026 View Post
    Does anyone know how addresses work in trailer parks? Are the trailer/house numbers tied to the lot that the trailer sits on? I wonder if they would be the same today as they were in 1986.
    Yes, the numbers stay with the lots. Even if you move a trailer out and a new trailer is moved in, the number stays the same. We have friends who lived in a trailer court way back in 1981, and there are all new families and trailers in there now, but their old lot still has the same number.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast