809 users online (168 members and 641 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 123
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    What is unusual?
    Hart was also a serious suspect in Jared’s kidnapping and assault near Cold Spring. The Wetterling task force asked Jared to view several lineups, some of which included Hart, but Jared was not able to identify Hart as his perpetrator. According to investigative notes, Hart matched the physical description of the perpetrator in his case. He was 5’ 7” tall, had dark hair, and weighed about 170 pounds at the time of his arrest. His shoe size was 9EEE – an unusual size, and one that would be likely to leave uniquely identifiable footprints on a driveway of sand and gravel.

    From pp. 250-251 in ELOC’s book It Can’t Happen Here.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,658
    Last summer I believe I was approached by a private investigator or undercover at a park with my kids in sauk rapids. Why? Because of my constant activity in this thread. this strange woman who appreared to have a mental issue(or its acting) honed in on me and no one else in the park. She was picking up trash and cigarette butts off the ground around me so as to stay and observe me in close proximity imo. I kept giving her one and done answers to her questions as if I'm not interested in talking to her. What peaked my thought about this that day and even more today, is that she rambled off something about Mud lake, maybe to draw some kind of expression from me about it? Because DAH is tied to Mud Lake somehow is he not? Was she trying to find out if I was tied to DAH? Is LE or Detectives pretty sure about this guy?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by shergal View Post
    Hart was also a serious suspect in Jared’s kidnapping and assault near Cold Spring. The Wetterling task force asked Jared to view several lineups, some of which included Hart, but Jared was not able to identify Hart as his perpetrator. According to investigative notes, Hart matched the physical description of the perpetrator in his case. He was 5’ 7” tall, had dark hair, and weighed about 170 pounds at the time of his arrest. His shoe size was 9EEE – an unusual size, and one that would be likely to leave uniquely identifiable footprints on a driveway of sand and gravel.

    From pp. 250-251 in ELOC’s book It Can’t Happen Here.
    There is the answer then, this is why no perp footprints could be released.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Last summer I believe I was approached by a private investigator or undercover at a park with my kids in sauk rapids. Why? Because of my constant activity in this thread. this strange woman who appreared to have a mental issue(or its acting) honed in on me and no one else in the park. She was picking up trash and cigarette butts off the ground around me so as to stay and observe me in close proximity imo. I kept giving her one and done answers to her questions as if I'm not interested in talking to her. What peaked my thought about this that day and even more today, is that she rambled off something about Mud lake, maybe to draw some kind of expression from me about it? Because DAH is tied to Mud Lake somehow is he not? Was she trying to find out if I was tied to DAH? Is LE or Detectives pretty sure about this guy?
    What gave you the idea the person knew you from here?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by chaplain1 View Post
    What gave you the idea the person knew you from here?
    Maybe I'm wrong I don't know. I think someone became interested in me because I am an anonymous person posting everyday in this thread. I had admitted I'm from Minnesota and grew up in Willmar. I believe DAH has victims from Willmar. This lady brought up Mud Lake, so I thought it was odd because I had read about DAH and a connection to Mud lake. I just remember thinking during the encounter, who are you? and why are you persistent in hanging around me?
    Last edited by Sasquatch321; 09-01-2015 at 04:40 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    87
    DAH's criminal records (that I can find to date):

    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    649

    Duane Allen Hart

    Ok if there are going to be lots of threads besides this one, somebody has to tell me where to go or I'll get lost!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong I don't know. I think someone became interested in me because I am an anonymous person posting everyday in this thread. I had admitted I'm from Minnesota and grew up in Willmar. I believe DAH has victims from Willmar. This lady brought up Mud Lake, so I thought it was odd because I had read about DAH and a connection to Mud lake. I just remember thinking during the encounter, who are you? and why are you persistent in hanging around me?
    Did this lady address posts you have made? I just don't see how you made a connection based on the limited information you gave us.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,063
    When you are talking about DAH's mother, this is his adopted mother, correct? Not foster mother nor bio mom?
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,063
    sas, are you getting paranoid? I hope not. I got paranoid a few times during this case when an unidentified car was parked outside my house. Turned out it was a home appraiser.
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown324320 View Post
    When you are talking about DAH's mother, this is his adopted mother, correct? Not foster mother nor bio mom?
    I have not been able to locate any birth records on DAH. My understanding is that he was in foster care, not adopted. Please let me know if I have this wrong.

    This is the woman we've been referencing as his mother: http://www.danielfuneralhome.com/obi...e-e-hart-1584/

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,063
    You are right Jennifermn, my memory was fuzzy. He was in foster care. His civil commitment appeal case said he had no family, but that was incorrect:

    " Hart has no family or community support. He has no realistic plan for avoiding contact with young boys, but plans to isolate himself and have contact with only elderly people."

    http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfr...0003.mn.htm/qx
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,630
    That does not mean he has no family, That means he has no family that will provide him any support

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    87
    I have reason to believe this may have been DAH's residence in 1989. He was possibly living with someone who has not been named, so I cannot provide that info. Maybe others can sleuth this out further to confirm this was his address.

    Here are a couple of photo's of the property up close, and zoomed out (the blue dot).

    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    87
    On the Searching for Jacob Wetterling FB page a woman posted that DAH had an alibi for the night of JW's abductions. Has anyone heard this previously?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe ID - Cassius, 29, Amaya,11, & Andre Allen, 9, Shoshone, 6 July 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 11:10 PM
  2. CA CA: THOMPSON, Michael Duane Age: 46
    By raine1212 in forum Unclaimed Persons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:34 PM
  3. Found Deceased MI - Duane Ritter, 49, Wyoming, 14-Nov-2013
    By summer_breeze in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 11:24 AM
  4. NY Duane Talmon (16) - Clarence NY, 1974
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 12:54 AM

Tags for this Thread