600 users online (65 members and 535 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Alternate (Non-POI) Theories

In this thread, you can discuss your theories unrelated to the POI.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-01-2015 at 04:58 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

First time poster but I have been lurking for over a year and have read every post from the beginning. I have known MF for years. I was a member of the Youth group he was a leader for in St. Joe for 3 or 4 years. Our group would go to CYC (catholic youth camp) before camp started to clean and help setup camp and then go camping for a night or two. I dropped out of the group after being confirmed and didn't have any contact with MF for a while. I later heard that MF was arrested and jailed for "sex crimes". Years passed and I decided to get back in touch with him to see how he was doing, we never talked about what he did. At that time he was working for the Red Cross (IT I think). He was also doing a lot of "extra" work (the kind for commercials and background actors in movies) and he had started a small company on the side that helped recruit others for those gigs. I signed up and he helped find me some commercials, TV shows and voice overs. We occasionally ate lunch together and went to a play with a group once. When I heard about his latest charge I ended all contact with him and haven't and won't be in touch again.

MF has had a license from the FCC since 2002 for radios (maybe longer but I don't know how to search for that). I also seem to recall that on one of our camp outs we used a radio to make a call back home (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopatch).

MF had an old police car when I was in the youth group. I believe he was an EMT though the National Registry comes up blank.

I know he has been "cleared" but I have not seen what his alibi is (or when he first came up with is alibi and why).

777 I know this was recently brought up and I haven't come up with a complete theory.....

What if while dropping of the boy he was with for the weekend in Kiwi court his scanner or ham radio picked up the call from Jacob to his parents? What if by this time MF all ready had "friends" in his circle that all liked to molest children. What if he auto patched one of them to tell them that the boys where going to Tom Thumb? What if he quickly raced to Tom Thumb to be a lookout for his friend? What if "Kevin" bumped into this "medical cop" when he went to Tom Thumb? What if he has an alibi to committing the crime but he helped in some way?

Just some thoughts.

Thank you for this thread Bessie. It is appreciated. My thoughts go to Kevin having seen someone and waiting many years before stepping forward with his "story" . I think this perp he saw has slipped under the radar and is long gone.

Is Matthew Feeney currently at Moose Lake, or is this info inaccurate?

Attached Images Attached Images

Wow Jennifer! You are a researcher par excellence!

If he is at Moose Lake, he is civilly commited. There should be info on that

Here is the search warrant for MF: http://stmedia.startribune.com/docum...R-2012-623.pdf

From what I can tell reading his court case record, he was sentenced to St. Cloud's correctional facility (see attachment).

Here's a link to a news article regarding his arrest: http://stmedia.startribune.com/docum...R-2012-623.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Mickelham! Thanks for posting your information! Great post! I too believe that there was a group of predators who communicated by some CB or ham radio. Many people in the area used these for communicating at the time of the abduction. St John's had it's own frequency. Let me see if I can find my past information.
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.

Illegal Aliens

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." Donald Trump

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/10/8927825...trump-mexicans

What are the chances we are dealing with an undocumented illegal alien? Was race ever determined in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. … They're sending people that have lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." Donald Trump

What are the chances we are dealing with an undocumented illegal alien? Was race ever determined in this case?
    I think your area has plenty of homegrown people with issues. People who know the area. People who know the area in the pitch black.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. … They're sending people that have lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." Donald Trump

And, why would a Mexican (quoting Trump) take JW? If your suggestion is an international ring, I would suspect other operatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    And, why would a Mexican (quoting Trump) take JW? If your suggestion is an international ring, I would suspect other operatives.
    I don't know why a Mexican would take JW. I don't know who took JW or if a race has definitely been determined yet.

I may have posted it somewhere but where? Patty has great disdain fir psychics. She says they victimize people again. Really bad paraphrase.

I will see if I can find it

Here it is. I will see if I can copy. I was not able to edit my last post.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_13613535

Patsy Wetterling sounds like a thoroughly sensible woman. I'm not sure I could even stay sane in her situation, she must be a very strong person.

A poster in one of the now closed threads mentioned Kenneth Parnell as a suspect. Although I can't think of any constructive way to follow that theory up, I think its likely enough to record in here anyway. I certainly don't believe that a man of Parnell's type didn't re-offend at all between 1985 when he was released from prison, and 2003 when he was re-arrested.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Parnell

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccino View Post
    Patsy Wetterling sounds like a thoroughly sensible woman. I'm not sure I could even stay sane in her situation, she must be a very strong person.

A poster in one of the now closed threads mentioned Kenneth Parnell as a suspect. Although I can't think of any constructive way to follow that theory up, I think its likely enough to record in here anyway. I certainly don't believe that a man of Parnell's type didn't re-offend at all between 1985 when he was released from prison, and 2003 when he was re-arrested.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Parnell
    He seemed to like younger ones. To me, he would pick Trevor

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast