1258 users online (234 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Do you think you have this nailed down? Do you think it's DR or Heinrich? Then who in the heck is this-

http://www.twincities.com/wp-content...pg?w=650&h=813

He was on Kiwi ave that night, he became aware of the area and dead end, he is a sexual psychopath. He pointed out to a friend a few years after the abduction exactly where it happened in the ditch. LE has tricked you once, they've tricked you twice, let the speculation roll..
    What do you mean when you say

LE has tricked us??

Do you think they are pulling tricks on purpose?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    The year is 2016. Right in MN, here is how it happens. The cover up of abuse.

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/05...ining-programs
    Wow..
    So sad for those boys, yet furious, that in the year 2016, we are still sweeping cases of abuse/neglect under the rug! ( or trying to )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

What was the social climate in St. Joseph and in that regional section of Minnesota in 1989?
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    What was the social climate in St. Joseph and in that regional section of Minnesota in 1989?
    Can you elaborate on what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    Church, gas station, grocery store, bars, landline telephones, cb radios, and school. The wetterlings were more familiar with Robert and Rita Rassier, then they ever were with Dan.

Did you know either family personally, Sas?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Can you elaborate on what you mean?
    I guess what I am asking was there more/less/same racism, social unrest, activism, religious or political extremism, etc in St Joseph than anywhere else in the nation?
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Small world. Rita Rassiers brother is Victor. His son is 1 of MN missing on Tri Cty Crimestoppers, Ronnie. It said he was supposedly laundering $. Ronnies mother is deceased.
    Last edited by cabiningrass; 08-02-2016 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cabiningrass View Post
    Small world. Rita Rassiers brother is Victor. His son is 1 of MN missing on Tri Cty Crimestoppers, Ronnie. It said he was supposedly laundering $. Ronnies mother is deceased.
    Weird

Quote Originally Posted by cabiningrass View Post
    My guess is that Ronnie and Cynthia are in Sauk River, Mississippi River or the nearby Quarry... If whomever did it wanted to put them in the ground, they would have to drive out of St Cloud proper into the farmlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Viewfinder View Post
    Did you know either family personally, Sas?
    Bumping this

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Church, gas station, grocery store, bars, landline telephones, cb radios, and school. The wetterlings were more familiar with Robert and Rita Rassier, then they ever were with Dan.
    Sorry,

I bumped Reds post before I read this completely.

Do you know the Rassiers? The Wetterlings?

Ever met either family?

No, I have absolutely never met the Wetterlings or the Rassier family. I did by chance happen to find Aaron Larson playing tennis near my house one day, and another I saw DR out riding his bicycle.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18