Former Member
Reaction score
1makeout.gif
+
coaster.gif
=
baby.gif
?

A woman thought she could not have children is now a mother - thanks to a white knuckle rollercoaster ride.

Nayade Elbing, 28, and her husband Arnold had been trying to have children for several years without success and believed she was sterile.

But, after making love in their home, the young couple visited their local entertainment park at Hassloch in Germany where Nayade went on the Expedition GeForce, one of the world's fastest rollercoasters.

One week later her gynaecologist, Dr Thomas Gent, told her she was pregnant.

He said: "We believe that she conceived due to the G force of the rollercoaster ride."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1530551.html?menu=news.quirkies

Shoot, I've got that beat. I got preggers just walking down the hallway too close to my husband once. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:
Shoot, I've got that beat. I got preggers just walking down the hallway too close to my husband once. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

preggers:confused:

Oh......:D :laugh: :laugh:

Jeana (DP) said:
Are you sure it was Your husband? Walls have ears & uhmm other outgrowths :eek: :eek:

Schmerty_Jones said:
Are you sure it was Your husband? Walls have ears & uhmm other outgrowths :eek: :eek:

Well my little powder puff of a daughter looks more like my hubby than the walls, so I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed!!! :eek: :eek:

LOL, Cass. Leave it to you to not only come up with the bizzare story, but to have the smilies to match!

mysteriew said:
LOL, Cass. Leave it to you to not only come up with the bizzare story, but to have the smilies to match!
It's sad, isnt' it? :doh:

Casshew said:
It's sad, isnt' it? :doh:

Nah, kinda cute. Personally I think smilies are facinating. So much can be expressed with one little circle- esp if you add facial expressions and motion to it.

Jeana (DP) said:

LMAO My hubby and I used to joke that if the wind blew, I'd end up pregnant!
We fixed that damned wind tho... I got my tubes tied and he got a vasectamy!

Am I the only one not buying this story? First it's almost impossible to tell your pregnant at one week and the story does not say how far along she was when the doctor told her. Your body does not release the HCG hormone that quick. I think she was pregnant before the rollercoaster ride. She got herself free rollercoaster rides with this story.

Melissa Marshall said:
Am I the only one not buying this story? First it's almost impossible to tell your pregnant at one week and the story does not say how far along she was when the doctor told her. Your body does not release the HCG hormone that quick. I think she was pregnant before the rollercoaster ride. She got herself free rollercoaster rides with this story.
Maybe they only, ahem, "did the deed" that day, so it was easy enough to trace back to the date of conception with certainty? :waitasec:

I would certainly understand having only sex that day because let's face it lots of couples have sex once a month. Heck me included (I know TMI) but she said a week later her dr told her she was pregnant. It takes 2 weeks of conception and then 2 more weeks for the HCG levels to be high enough to show on any test, blood included. I just find this story rediculous and I certainly hope that women who are struggling to concieve do not immediatly have sex with their partner and jump on the local roller coaster. Just to be let down because it's not likely to work. Probably was a stunt from the park.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back