679 users online (81 members and 598 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1034
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,735

    FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

    Mystery as doctor is killed in her Florida home while her husband and children were out of town
    June 30, 2015



    Missouri man to be charged with Sievers murder
    Aug 27, 2015

    We have confirmed Jimmy Rodgers was arrested in Missouri on a federal probation violation.

    'Hammer'

    Some who knew him in Missouri say Rodgers claimed to be a hit man.

    Second Missouri man arrested in Sievers murder
    Aug 27, 2015

    Two Missouri men have been arrested and charged with the murder of Bonita Springs doctor, Teresa Sievers.

    Jimmy Rodgers and Curtis Wayne Wright were taken into custody and have been charged for Sievers murder, according to Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott. Wright has been charged with second-degree murder.

    ~~~

    Rodgers lived at a home 1,200 miles from Bonita Springs in the small town of Cadet, Missouri. Neighbors say Rodgers was well known.

    When we visited the home, Rodger’s girlfriend’s family explained how they learned about the horrific murder. They say he confessed to the killings earlier this week, and even pointed her to where he hid the evidence.

    "Evidently quite a bit of evidence. He brought it all here and threw it away and told Taylor where it was. I think they found the bloody jumpsuit he wore," said Cathy Gaston, a family member.

    His girlfriend then told investigators when they moved in for an arrest.

    Rules, Etiquette & Information

    Media Thread (includes FL murder statute links)

    Link to Skinner's Q & A Thread (Verified Friend of Mark Sievers)

    Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122
    I do not find holding trash bags outside of a car bizarre behavior at all. Trash can be smelly and messy and maybe MS is just considerate of his passengers or worried about getting leaking trash in a borrowed car or something.

    I watched the NBC clip closely and also didn't necessarily see anger in his manner. Stress, for sure. But who really knows what is in anyone else's heart? I for one would have no idea of the proper way to present myself in his situation, having lost a spouse in this truly horrific manner. The classic 'stages' of grieving are useful to guide those experiencing loss, but I (and others) question their applicability to every situation. We all grieve in our own way, and one individual's public grief may be very different from their private grief. I have no idea who else may be involved in the violent murder of TS, but MS does not strike me -- from this clip at least -- as an impulsive person. If a reporter was dogging me and shoving a microphone into my face as I took out the trash in this circumstance, I am not sure I would have spared words or actions as reservedly.

    JMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,735
    Murdered Bonita doctor's husband: "No comment"
    Posted: Sep 02, 2015 4:55 PM CST Updated: Sep 02, 2015 6:33 PM CST

    NBC2 has tried reaching Mark Sievers for nearly a week now. Since the news of two arrests in the murder case, Mark's cell phone has been shut off. It's also the same phone his wife's former patients are directed to call. It was just about a week ago that Mark's best friend, Curtis Wayne Wright, and another man, Jimmy Rodgers, were arrested and charged with second-degree murder.
    Both live in Mark's home state of Missouri.

    video at link.


    NBC-2's dedicated section on Teresa's murder: The Murder of Teresa Sievers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,466
    <modsnip>

    When watching the video on fullscreen, it is obvious the the white bags had papers in them along with whatever. I do believe that may be Teresa's white stethoscope around Mark's neck. Even though, Trent Kelly, the reporter, did not say it, I am sure a certain chill ran down his spine when MS stared at him for asking the obvious question.

    So is the white Mercedes that MS was driving, the white car that we've seen in pics that was in the garage of the Sievers' home? Ya know, Teresa's car?

    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29946319/...t#.Veeo4PlViko

    <modsnip> TS resigned from the board of directors at Our Mother's Home earlier this year, in May, iirc. This resignation could have freed up some time she needed to play with her little girls and the water hose.

    FOSTER WITH GUIDANCE
    Dr. Teresa & Mark Sievers


    http://ourmothershome.com/website/bi...ciety-members/

    Former Board President 2011-2014

    http://ourmothershome.com/website/ab...-of-directors/ [with video]

    It could be a combination of the two illegal activities or somewhere in between.

    Back to reading....
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-03-2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: victim blaming; there is zero indication of HT

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    5,318
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    <modsnip>

    When watching the video on fullscreen, it is obvious the the white bags had papers in them along with whatever. I do believe that may be Teresa's white stethoscope around Mark's neck. Even though, Trent Kelly, the reporter, did not say it, I am sure a certain chill ran down his spine when MS stared at him for asking the obvious question.

    So is the white Mercedes that MS was driving, the white car that we've seen in pics that was in the garage of the Sievers' home? Ya know, Teresa's car?

    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29946319/...t#.Veeo4PlViko

    <modsnip> TS resigned from the board of directors at Our Mother's Home earlier this year, in May, iirc. This resignation could have freed up some time she needed to play with her little girls and the water hose.

    FOSTER WITH GUIDANCE
    Dr. Teresa & Mark Sievers


    http://ourmothershome.com/website/bi...ciety-members/

    Former Board President 2011-2014

    http://ourmothershome.com/website/ab...-of-directors/ [with video]

    It could be a combination of the two illegal activities or somewhere in between.

    Back to reading....
    I agree. When MS got in the car, forgot the bags, and opened the door to grab them, Trent backed up. I think Trent was afraid of what MS was going to do.
    Last edited by KateB; 09-04-2015 at 10:33 PM. Reason: edit quoted post.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,076

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,076
    Sheriff Scott shares some more information ...

    http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/s...ievers-murder/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,681
    Sheriff is starting to talk again..Think he will be making another arrest any day now.jmo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,272
    I can't read anything into MS's body language in that film clip. He was ambushed by the reporter. At this point, silence is best. JMO
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  10. #10
    Watch his face and stare when reporter asks him dead on did you kill your wife? That look emulated that split second silent pause before a man throws a punch (if your lucky it's just a punch) .. Stress stare versuses death stare IMO absolute death stare


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    130
    If MS is not involved, it is strange (as others have pointed out), that he does not seem to have any concerns about becoming the next victim. He seems more concerned about continuing the practice (and keeping the office tidy, apparently). If I were the possible target of a meth ring, I wouldn't be hanging around doing custodial work in public.

    Something I just find weird - he gave his own number to patients, instead of getting a new phone just for patients or simply using the office phone (can't it take messages either?). I'd think he would have known his phone would be overwhelmed by media calls, especially since the arrests. At least a separate number could have a message explaining that it is for patients only, and warn media he won't reply and they would be irresponsible to fill it up and keep patients from getting through.

    IMO, he seems enraged, and I believe it is because he could not control TS, and most of his identity was wrapped up in being her husband and business partner. I think, somehow, that was threatened, and he couldn't accept it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    589
    I think pursuing the location of those two precious girls is carrying the reporting too far..I don't blame the older man (father of MS stepmother) for being angry with the questions about the children! They need to be left alone...It is a terrible time for them and don't need the harassment...Sometimes reporters can be like vultures!
    Trust in the Lord...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Piney Woods
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    I can't read anything into MS's body language in that film clip. He was ambushed by the reporter. At this point, silence is best. JMO
    I think that MS might have been caught by surprise, not ambushed. To me "ambushed" is too strong of a word, reminds me of the Vietnam War. I would agree with you that at this point, silence is golden. MOO

  14. #14
    Ambushed to me is popping out of bushes surprise tactics not watching the news and peeking out your window knowing a waiting reporter is parked out front for hours In a big NBC van.. For public pleasure at least write a note hand it to reporter and graciously thank lcso for catching his wife's murderers (innocent or guilty especially innocent) at least thank the F'n cops for catching the bad guys who brutally murdered your wife and you can now lay your children safe to sleep!! And drive away like an idiot.. Atleast portray like you care.. This is Reason number ... I lost count on my reasons why I think he is guilty!! My goodness teresa in her faith of God would be on her knees thanking the sheriff if the shoe was on the other foot

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemymnmnbren View Post
    Ambushed to me is popping out of bushes surprise tactics not watching the news and peeking out your window knowing a waiting reporter is parked out front for hours In a big NBC van.. For public pleasure at least write a note hand it to reporter and graciously thank lcso for catching his wife's murderers (innocent or guilty especially innocent) at least thank the F'n cops for catching the bad guys who brutally murdered your wife and you can now lay your children safe to sleep!! And drive away like an idiot.. Atleast portray like you care.. This is Reason number ... I lost count on my reasons why I think he is guilty!! My goodness teresa in her faith of God would be on her knees thanking the sheriff if the shoe was on the other foot
    Excellent points!

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 278
    Last Post: 09-07-2015, 01:59 AM
  2. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 12:37 AM
  3. Replies: 996
    Last Post: 09-01-2015, 12:17 AM
  4. Replies: 912
    Last Post: 08-28-2015, 09:16 PM
  5. Replies: 998
    Last Post: 07-10-2015, 10:23 AM

Tags for this Thread