953 users online (157 members and 796 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths Post of the Holiday Weekend/Zippitydoda WINS

WEBSLEUTHS POSTS OF THE DAY FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Remember after Labor Day you can no longer wear white. It is a sin. A fashion sin. You all know how much fashion means to me! Here I am in my new jogging suit

Let's look at the post of the day from the time when we could still wear white. That would be yesterday.

Our sleuths on the Sievers case have done amazing work. In addition we have many great posts in the thread to choose from .

FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Like THIS POST from LightShineOn

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoo View Post
    The only exercise I've been getting lately is hopping on and off that fence several times a day.
    from LightShineOn
    I'm in on that too! With all of the hopping and jumping on and off that fence, my knees and ankles are really in pain!
    The murder of Teresa Sievers is going to be one of the most bizarre, tragic, and shocking cases we have discussed in a long time.

After reading about the life of Teresa Sievers I can honestly say the world is a much sadder place without her. She really was a wonderful human being

It's just getting started.

Be sure and keep up on the case on Websleuths.

CONGRATULATIONS TO LIGHTSHINEON

Ok everyone have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.

Tricia
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Here's another good one...on the Teresa Sievers thread:
    Wondering25, today at 8:42 a.m., post #478.

PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME TIMES HAVE CHANGED YOU CAN WEAR WHITE IF YOU WANT TOO!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO ...I am not old , I do keep up, and it IS wrong wrong to wear white after LD on purpose, if its all you have fine, but if its not, it is wrong and it physically distresses people who don't agree , so that's being mean on purpose which is also wrong!!!!!!
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsteele1 View Post
    First post, been reading here a while and trying to get caught up. O/T I have to get these two random thoughts out of my head:
    1. Watching NG and though she does annoy me, I love it when she says "What about it, Ficker" (speaking to guest attorney Robin Ficker). It cracks me up every time.
    2. Lately everything I say to anyone is followed by "just my opinion".

Great at sleuthing everyone, I am learning so much!
    This post gave a well needed comic relief moment in a very tragic case this evening. Couldn't let it pass without a nomination.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9#post12043019

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

IMPORTANT WEBSLEUTHS POST-LABOR DAY REMINDER FROM OUR SPONSOR!

Remember after Labor Day you can no longer wear white. It is a sin. A fashion sin. You all know how much fashion means to me! Here I am in my new jogging suit.

O.K. everyone have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.
    Tricia

And peeps, don't say Tricia didn't remind you. Please don't embarrass your more fashion-conscious fellow 'SLEUTHS -- or think that nobody will see you in your white patent leather spikes. I don't think I have to tell you that there are surveillance cameras EVERYWHERE! (well . . . except where you REALLY NEED THEM!!! Like where a crime has taken place . . . But, I'll save that for another thread ...)

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NOMINATIONS.

I will carry the other nominations to tomorrow's post of the day but for our Labor Day Weekend the winner is from Zippitydoda

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post12043743

I think in some strange way that it is good for society to have someone like this woman be seen for what they really are. When someone seeks a position of authority, and then uses that authority to negatively affect others for their own personal reasons - it becomes a problem for everyone. She will eventually fade from this attention, but there are others just like her, who clothe themselves in righteousness to justify their hatred.

http://www.lex18.com/story/29933844/...ases-statement

I lost count as to how many times she uses the words "I" and "me" in her statement. She appears to be a "right fighter" and I don't think she is capable of thinking that its not about her and what she wants, its about obeying the laws her clerk position is required to follow.
    This post is RIGHT ON!!! Thank you Zippitydoda for your wonderful insight.

Now, nominate more of your fellow Websleuths members for today, Tuesday Sept 8th, post of the day. CLICK HERE
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT