1292 users online (262 members and 1030 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

When I saw this last night, her name hadn't been released yet - just a 35 year old female in an upscale parking lot. Now they have released her name and pictures of a Jeep Cherokee in the parking lot.

To me, the picture looks like a female in the driver seat.

Interesting, in the video link, I had an "ah-ha" moment when they said she had recently "found love" and was thinking about moving to San Francisco. I bet the killer is somehow linked to an ex-boyfriend or ex of her new "love." Definitely doesn't seem random.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-building.html

http://www.fox4news.com/news/15927011-story

Kendra Hatcher Media Thread
    Last edited by bessie; 09-07-2015 at 03:17 AM. Reason: added link to media thread

News of a homicide in Dallas had many people in central Illinois reeling Thursday.

SNIP

Lisa Sato, Hatcher's aunt, said Hatcher viewed Springfield as her hometown, and the family plans to have her buried here. She described Hatcher as a very smart, driven, beautiful and loving person.

Right now, everyone is still stunned about what happened, she said.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    When I saw this last night, her name hadn't been released yet - just a 35 year old female in an upscale parking lot. Now they have released her name and pictures of a Jeep Cherokee in the parking lot.

Interesting, in the video link, I had an "ah-ha" moment when they said she had recently "found love" and was thinking about moving to San Francisco. I bet the killer is somehow linked to an ex-boyfriend or ex of her new "love." Definitely doesn't seem random.

How horribly sad. I agree with you - the driver looks female to me too. I bet it won't take long for an arrest to be made. What an idiot the perp was, to do it in a garage with what looks like pretty good surveillance videos.

jmo

Had to add that I was just going through her Facebook, and man...what a beautiful, happy woman she was in all the pictures.

So frustrating that people can take other people's lives away like that.

jmo

I bet they already know who she is. I definitely agree that it's a female perp, you can even see her hair is in a bun in some pictures. I wish all video surveillance was this clear!

According to the State Journal-Register article:

“Sato said family members believe Hatcher's death wasn't random and that the killer was a former boyfriend, but they can't be sure.”

That does not rule out the person being disguised as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post

Agree driver of Jeep female and face profile looks like it could be Asian. Almost looks like one of the women in pics associated with the article.

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    According to the State Journal-Register article:

“Sato said family members believe Hatcher's death wasn't random and that the killer was a former boyfriend, but they can't be sure.”

That does not rule out the person being disguised as a woman.
    Ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend maybe?

Older model jeep with a paper buyers tag and a distinctive hood. All on video. I think LE's got this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Agree driver of Jeep female and face profile looks like it could be Asian. Almost looks like one of the women in pics associated with the article.
    YES, this! It definitely looks like a small featured woman. Did Ricky have a jealous ex?
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Sure does.

JMO.

Relatively clear image of the driver
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think the driver is female too. she looks Hispanic to me and her hair does look like a bun , this is right down from me , I pass here often I will be surprised if she isn't on their radar yet , She hasn't had any malpractice claims against children has she , anyone know how to find that? I wonder if we should check her online reviews maybe for a unhappy patient?
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejlena View Post
    Relatively clear image of the driver
    Lol ok not so clear...let's try this one
    Attached Images Attached Images

What is the process when you buy a vehicle? Do you have to apply for plates at the dealer before you can leave?

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast