TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownRice

Reaction score
When I saw this last night, her name hadn't been released yet - just a 35 year old female in an upscale parking lot. Now they have released her name and pictures of a Jeep Cherokee in the parking lot.

To me, the picture looks like a female in the driver seat.

Interesting, in the video link, I had an "ah-ha" moment when they said she had recently "found love" and was thinking about moving to San Francisco. I bet the killer is somehow linked to an ex-boyfriend or ex of her new "love." Definitely doesn't seem random.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-garage-Dallas-luxury-apartment-building.html

http://www.fox4news.com/news/15927011-story

Kendra Hatcher Media Thread

News of a homicide in Dallas had many people in central Illinois reeling Thursday.

SNIP

Lisa Sato, Hatcher's aunt, said Hatcher viewed Springfield as her hometown, and the family plans to have her buried here. She described Hatcher as a very smart, driven, beautiful and loving person.

Right now, everyone is still stunned about what happened, she said.

When I saw this last night, her name hadn't been released yet - just a 35 year old female in an upscale parking lot. Now they have released her name and pictures of a Jeep Cherokee in the parking lot.

Interesting, in the video link, I had an "ah-ha" moment when they said she had recently "found love" and was thinking about moving to San Francisco. I bet the killer is somehow linked to an ex-boyfriend or ex of her new "love." Definitely doesn't seem random.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-garage-Dallas-luxury-apartment-building.html

How horribly sad. I agree with you - the driver looks female to me too. I bet it won't take long for an arrest to be made. What an idiot the perp was, to do it in a garage with what looks like pretty good surveillance videos.

jmo

Had to add that I was just going through her Facebook, and man...what a beautiful, happy woman she was in all the pictures.

So frustrating that people can take other people's lives away like that. :gaah:

jmo

I bet they already know who she is. I definitely agree that it's a female perp, you can even see her hair is in a bun in some pictures. I wish all video surveillance was this clear!

According to the State Journal-Register article:

“Sato said family members believe Hatcher's death wasn't random and that the killer was a former boyfriend, but they can't be sure.”

That does not rule out the person being disguised as a woman.

Agree driver of Jeep female and face profile looks like it could be Asian. Almost looks like one of the women in pics associated with the article.

According to the State Journal-Register article:

“Sato said family members believe Hatcher's death wasn't random and that the killer was a former boyfriend, but they can't be sure.”

That does not rule out the person being disguised as a woman.

Ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend maybe?

Older model jeep with a paper buyers tag and a distinctive hood. All on video. I think LE's got this one.

Agree driver of Jeep female and face profile looks like it could be Asian. Almost looks like one of the women in pics associated with the article.

YES, this! It definitely looks like a small featured woman. Did Ricky have a jealous ex?

Relatively clear image of the driver

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,029
I think the driver is female too. she looks Hispanic to me and her hair does look like a bun , this is right down from me , I pass here often I will be surprised if she isn't on their radar yet , She hasn't had any malpractice claims against children has she , anyone know how to find that? I wonder if we should check her online reviews maybe for a unhappy patient?

What is the process when you buy a vehicle? Do you have to apply for plates at the dealer before you can leave?

The driver of the Cherokee is definitely an Asian or Hispanic woman. The older model Cherokee with new paper plates indicates to me that this woman likely went out and paid cash for this Jeep to commit this murder and that shows premeditation. This was a hit and it was personal. I agree with the theory that this woman is associated with Kendra's new boyfriend. If this woman was jealous, the many public photos on Facebook of Kendra and Ricky together would send her over the edge. They look incredibly happy together. MOO.

Someone wanted her gone before she could move to SF, or someone didn't want her to leave Texas. Is this person is known to Kendra's family or friends, they will have no problem identifying her from security tapes. I would be willing to bet LE has security of the killer that is as clear as a photo can be.

The driver of the Cherokee is definitely an Asian or Hispanic woman. The older model Cherokee with new paper plates indicates to me that this woman likely went out and paid cash for this Jeep to commit this murder and that shows premeditation. This was a hit and it was personal. I agree with the theory that this woman is associated with Kendra's new boyfriend. If this woman was jealous, the many public photos on Facebook of Kendra and Ricky together would send her over the edge. They look incredibly happy together. MOO.

I agree on all points. I'm sure it's just a matter of time though.

jmo

I think the driver is female too. she looks Hispanic to me and her hair does look like a bun , this is right down from me , I pass here often I will be surprised if she isn't on their radar yet , She hasn't had any malpractice claims against children has she , anyone know how to find that? I wonder if we should check her online reviews maybe for a unhappy patient?

I checked online and didn't find anything for malpractice. I'm not an expert at checking though - I just peeked at the "review the doc" type pages. She doesn't have many reviews that I could find, but the ones she has are positive.

I'm thinking those paper plates were a ruse - the driver took off the real plates but displayed the paper documents so they wouldn't get pulled over by the cops.

The dentist was killed by a single shot, which likely means an experienced shooter. I wonder if the driver was only a driver, and the shooter was ducking down in the car? Ex-military?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member