Germany - 30 homeopaths poisoned in Lower Saxony

Rivals one of my favorite headlines of yore: "A chase, a wreck, and 20 naked Pentecostals."

Someone flushed their drugs when the police was coming, it got diluted a gazillion times, the winds shook it up, and then extremely potent mixture ended up in their drinking water.

That's funny!

(I actually like homeopathy and it has been very helpful to me in some specific cases.)

As do I. I believe in a wholistic approach to all illness/ailments.

But some homeopathy borders on quackery. And this story has a whackadoodle air about it....makes me scratch my head....:)

I don't know where you find them zwiebel, but I'm sure glad you do!

This is gold!

ETA after random musing and a quick google: Oh my, just look what watered-down gold can do for you:

This use of gold as an anti-venereal and anti-scrofulous remedy is very old, but has been well-nigh forgotten by the old school until rediscovered and placed on its scientific basis by homeopathy, and now it can never be lost again. When syphilis is implanted on the scrofulous constitution, we have one of the most intractable morbid conditions, and gold seems to be especially suited to the vile combination. ENNUI. Ozaena; sexual hyperaesthesia.

Source (not MSM and certainly not reliable):
http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Aur

As do I. I believe in a wholistic approach to all illness/ailments.

But some homeopathy borders on quackery. And this story has a whackadoodle air about it....makes me scratch my head....:)

Yeah. Let them have their homeopathy. I'll stick with my General Quactitioner!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back