AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...in-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

Bones found at Wynarka in Murray Mallee

THE ADVERTISER JULY 15, 2015 4:41PM

POLICE have confirmed bones found in the Murray Mallee are those of a child.

The bones were found by a member of the public off the Karoonda Highway at Wynarka late this morning.

Major Crime detectives have been dispatched to the site.

A forensic examination of the scene is underway.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-15/child-bones-found-in-south-australian-murray-mallee/6622778

Child's bones found near highway in SA's Murray Mallee

The skeletal remains of a child have been found near the Karoonda Highway in South Australia's Murray Mallee.

The bones were found about two kilometres west of Wynarka, which is about 130 kilometres east of Adelaide.

Police said the investigation was continuing and more information would be provided "as soon as possible".

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Any new information? Any leads?

Apart from journos recycling what is known and making up the res, no, nothing new.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wyn.../story-e6frfkp9-1227513062525?from=public_rss

Bringing over my own post ... as I am curious to what others think of this man who lived in the caravan (out the back of town in amongst all the car bodies and rubble)

I'm finding something very disturbing about "locals" claims of a unemployed man that lived in a caravan in the scrub with his young 3-4yr old daughter. This report states it was back in 2001, another article a little while ago suggested it was much more recently.

I wish the reporter expanded a little and asked the local under what circumstances he met the same child years later ... was it in Wynarka? So would that mean the unemployed father had reason to come back to Wynarka at some point in time? Who's land was his caravan parked on - Relatives ?

This is obviously not Cassandra and her Father - as the mother had also lived with them.

So who was this unemployed man living with his child in the caravan .... and exactly (Precisely) how long ago.. that's what I'd like to know.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wyn.../story-e6frfkp9-1227513062525?from=public_rss

Bringing over my own post ... as I am curious to what others think of this man who lived in the caravan (out the back of town in amongst all the car bodies and rubble)

I'm finding something very disturbing about "locals" claims of a unemployed man that lived in a caravan in the scrub with his young 3-4yr old daughter. This report states it was back in 2001, another article a little while ago suggested it was much more recently.

I wish the reporter expanded a little and asked the local under what circumstances he met the same child years later ... was it in Wynarka? So would that mean the unemployed father had reason to come back to Wynarka at some point in time? Who's land was his caravan parked on - Relatives ?

This is obviously not Cassandra and her Father - as the mother had also lived with them.

So who was this unemployed man living with his child in the caravan .... and exactly (Precisely) how long ago.. that's what I'd like to know.

I am also struggling with the fact that cassandras body was never found although the mother sais she had been killed and both parents were convicted of man slaughter.....will neither of them say????
In my opinion this town and its surrounding areas have had too many coincidences

This man and daughter have been mentioned in earlier posts. At the time I did think suspicious about them until I read this article and a witness said he saw the daughter again few years later when she was 7 or 8yo, it has kind of ruled out my suspicion (in the last article there was no mention of the year and age).

It seems this daughter’s age (she would had been 9 or 10yo at 2007) is not matching with our Angel and she was saw alive at 7 or 8yo so it can’t be her. But it would be best if the police can just talk to them and to ensure that they are totally unrelated to this case, eg if there might be a younger sister or could Cassandra be the mother etc?

Yes, this daughter can’t be Cassandra as the Cassandra’s case happened more than 30 years ago.

This man and daughter have been mentioned in earlier posts. At the time I did think suspicious about them until I read this article and a witness said he saw the daughter again few years later when she was 7 or 8yo, it has kind of ruled out my suspicion (in the last article there was no mention of the year and age).

It seems this daughter’s age (she would had been 9 or 10yo at 2007) is not matching with our Angel and she was saw alive at 7 or 8yo so it can’t be her. But it would be best if the police can just talk to them and to ensure that they are totally unrelated to this case, eg if there might be a younger sister or could Cassandra be the mother etc?

Yes, this daughter can’t be Cassandra as the Cassandra’s case happened more than 30 years ago.

I'm still suspicious.... In this recent article the local is stating that the man lived in the caravan with his daughter in 2001 and she was around three at the time...... and that for whatever reason he came across the very same child some 7 years later...

I'm wondering under what circumstances he came across this same child - A return to Wynarka? For what purposes? there is nothing in Wynarka... that in itself has to raise a flag surely.

Then there was this other recent article - which I am attempting to find and link... which has someone else stating that a man lived in a caravan with a small girl a "FEW" years ago..... Unless we have multiple men living alone in Caravan's in the scrub of Wynarka township with little girls..... Something is really OFF here..

I'm still suspicious.... In this recent article the local is stating that the man lived in the caravan with his daughter in 2001 and she was around three at the time...... and that for whatever reason he came across the very same child some 7 years later...

I'm wondering under what circumstances he came across this same child - A return to Wynarka? For what purposes? there is nothing in Wynarka... that in itself has to raise a flag surely.

Then there was this other recent article - which I am attempting to find and link... which has someone else stating that a man lived in a caravan with a small girl a "FEW" years ago..... Unless we have multiple men living alone in Caravan's in the scrub of Wynarka township with little girls..... Something is really OFF here..

Paraphrased - not sure if still paywalled.

Barry Edwards like others living in Wynarka remembers one day years ago a father and young daughter who once lived in a caravan parked among the scrub outside town disappeared.

Yet others are still living like that today.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

Paraphrased - not sure if still paywalled.

Barry Edwards like others living in Wynarka remembers one day years ago a father and young daughter who once lived in a caravan parked among the scrub outside town disappeared.

Yet others are still living like that today.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

THANK YOU sosocurious....was just tying to find it....

Years ago sounds a lot different to 14 years ago doesn't it ???

Am I making too much of this?? ...

Well puggle I think it odd.

Have LE actually said they believe this terrible thing did not happen at or near Wynarka?

"We want the attention off us and on where this terrible thing happened. Not on where she was dumped."

http://www.news.com.au/national/wyna...from=public_rs

This article didn’t seems to say that this resident Mr Wedding saw the girl again 7 years later, he saw her in 2001 at around 3 or 4yo and then saw her again when she was 7 or 8yo, I took that it means 3 or 4 years later at around 2004 or 2005.

But it got to me when he said, “I didn’t recognise her at first ... until she said hello. The timing just doesn’t fit.” Does he means she recognised him? She was only 3 or 4yo! But now a second thought, might be he meant the girl said hello to anyone and Mr Wedding recognised her when she said hello to people.

Yes, interesting point, now that made me curious too, why the man with the daughter returned to Wynarka for visit? relatives? holiday? what is their connection or relation with Wynarka?

THANK YOU sosocurious....was just tying to find it....

Years ago sounds a lot different to 14 years ago doesn't it ???

Am I making too much of this?? ...

I think at the time when they wrote "years ago", probably no one know what year it was. Years ago can pretty much cover a wide range, it is definitely ambiguous.

If it were the same man and young (3-4year old daughter)... I would find it strange to say years ago... but that's just me... if it's the same man and the year was 2001 I would probably be more inclined to say a decade ago or so....

Well puggle I think it odd.

Have LE actually said they believe this terrible thing did not happen at or near Wynarka?

"We want the attention off us and on where this terrible thing happened. Not on where she was dumped."

http://www.news.com.au/national/wyna...from=public_rs

Sorry to quote myself

An educated guess that the person they want is in their state, most likely within close range. has been made by the major crime squad

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-south-australia/story-fni0fee2-1227485075838

There is a MAJOR discrepancy in "time" here with the man that lived in the caravan with a child (girl) aged 3-4 years old...

There is a picture of the caravan that they were supposed to live in .... notice the caption underneath it.... stating they lived in it 'several' years ago...

Wynarka caravan 1.png

I hate when they say Several....as the true terminology for "Several" means three, but less than... OR it could mean 7 YEARS ago grrr...

But it certainly is not FOURTEEN YEARS AGO ..

Something is way off here with these locals statements... why??

If it were the same man and young (3-4year old daughter)... I would find it strange to say years ago... but that's just me... if it's the same man and the year was 2001 I would probably be more inclined to say a decade ago or so....

Yes, to be more correct, it should read as "more than a decade ago."

There is a MAJOR discrepancy in "time" here with the man that lived in the caravan with a child (girl) aged 3-4 years old...

There is a picture of the caravan that they were supposed to live in .... notice the caption underneath it.... stating they lived in it 'several' years ago...

attachment.php

I hate when they say Several....as the true terminology for "Several" means three, but less than... OR it could mean 7 YEARS ago grrr...

But it certainly is not FOURTEEN YEARS AGO ..

Something is way off here with these locals statements... why??

Good pick up! "Several" to me means 2 or 3 or 4 years.

All this stuff imo, is just locals stating their own opinion and using terminolgy in the way they personally use it. They probably don't believe the child is local to the townsite because they know everyone and know nobody is missing a child. They may or may not be right. And lots of people use words like few and several to mean "lots". I don't think it means anything.

The strangest things we read... the unbelievable... shake of the head moments...

The is something off here .... if I'm wrong I'm wrong...

But these Locals statements aren't adding up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk