Ok,what with "SEALED" (not released to date) info regarding JonBenet?...???

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok,what's with "SEALED" "CONSEALED" info/JonBenet ...mean? ...??? ... or "CONFIDENTIAL" (not released to date) info regarding JonBenet?...??? I'm lost...help me find my way?/yes-no-maybe-???
http://slate.msn.com/id/1061/
The complete autopsy report remains sealed, and the results of DNA tests performed on JonBenet's bloodstained nightgown, her hair, and the blood found underneath her fingernails also remain confidential.
Ok...must be: We are family...I got all my sisters and me. ... ..:D :D :D :( :( :( :) :) :) :nono: :bigthumb: :mad: :evil:
:mad: ;) :)

I have been harping on the issue of the sealed warrants for years now. The two warrants dated 12/16/96 for sites in Boulder County have never been released and will not be released unless and until and arrest is made. There has been speculation that the warrants were for the Fernie home, the White home, Don Paugh's condo, Acess Graphic's offices, etc. but no one knows for sure.

Could it have been for the frat house where JAR had stayed? Perhaps it's for the protection of some minors. I sure don't know the legalities of stuff, that's a gimmee. I'm just guessing. (Sure hope they DID check Don P's condo, too, for lots of reasons).

Originally posted by Imon128
Could it have been for the frat house where JAR had stayed? Perhaps it's for the protection of some minors. I sure don't know the legalities of stuff, that's a gimmee. I'm just guessing. (Sure hope they DID check Don P's condo, too, for lots of reasons).

I so agree Imon :) Great Post.

Socks

I believe the complete autopsy report has been released. Any attached opinions or findings have not.

gsquared - you must mean 12/26/96 and not 12/16/96 right?

I recall a statement made by Alex Hunter to Geraldo toward the end of his term. Geraldo asked about evidence they had and Hunter stated that "there IS some evidence outside of the home."
This is the same interview where Hunter also stated that "You'd be surprised who the focus of the investigation is...."

Patsy wouldn't surprise us.
Would John?
Burke?

Yes, the Coroners notes have been sealed. Coroner Meyer goes into more detail with conerns to the autopsy report.

I am very curious to see the detailed list of items taken by Pam Paugh. If it is true that she took a painting of Patsy's...then I can speculate that she took it because that is where Patsy removed the duct tape from....and possibly the cord.

JonBenets photo in her bedroom had black duct tape behind it but it was not similar to the black duct tape on her mouth. The picture frame came from a professional photographer.

Please help me here,I'm lost or not on the same page,or worse?

Is there,or is there not a connection between Fleet's demands and the sealed search warrant?

Are there things that have been left(almost hard to believe but correct action if the case) out of public information concerning the autopsy,perhaps only things the killer could know?

Is all of the speculation by "coroners around the world" moot,because the "real" story lay within pages of a document that not even the "god" (ST) of the story has seen?

It would be my guess that there is evidence which hasn't been made public.

I would think that if this evidence was crucial, then even Steve Thomas wouldn't mention it in his book and Lou Smit wouldn't have mentioned it in his various interviews.

I think it's there.

I don't know that the coroner's notes or opinions have been specially sealed. We don't even really know that they exist, tho their existance can be implied by other info. These notes would just be part of the case files, very few of which have been released by the BPD. The only things I know of that are officially sealed are the grand jury transcripts and that one search warrant. Autopsy reports are public info in Colorado, but only the official report -- not any addenda.

I would hope that they may have evidence that they have kept out of the limelight-----maybe it will be anything that is sealed that will help prosecute someone

Originally posted by Maxi
I don't know that the coroner's notes or opinions have been specially sealed. We don't even really know that they exist, tho their existance can be implied by other info. These notes would just be part of the case files, very few of which have been released by the BPD. The only things I know of that are officially sealed are the grand jury transcripts and that one search warrant. Autopsy reports are public info in Colorado, but only the official report -- not any addenda.

Hum ... assuming there's an "addenda"...autopsy reports are public info in Colorado ... but NOT WITH ADDENDA...??? ok WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE???

WHY NOT DO YOU SUPPOSE? ...Waiting for Burke to grow up/move on with solution to problem (JonBenet's murder)?...

IMHO...the autopsy is not whole(complete) w/o the addenda...so what does one get when getting info about autopsy to date ..."addenda submitted but NOT available"?...doesn't seem "logical" IMHO...???!!!~~~:dontknow:

Ok, question, do you know what coronor filed/ made the "addenda" to JonBenet's autopsy report?
http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0314ontv1.shtml
Boulder County Coroner John Meyer declined to comment on Doberson's opinion.

"I don't think it's appropriate for me to give my opinion on this at this point," Meyer said. "If it ever does go to trial, I would be called as a witness. So it wouldn't be ethical for me to comment."

Beckner said he is familiar with Smit's theory that a stun gun was used on JonBenet. "I can say, we have evidence to the contrary," Beckner said.

Beckner said he was disturbed that Smit decided to talk about evidence in the unsolved case.

"He's willing to go out and talk about his theory, but in so doing, he ignores a lot of other evidence," Beckner said.

The Ramseys have said they never owned a stun

There is a section in the book PMPT where Coroner Meyer talks about his notes on the case. H says that he took notes on his autopsy in case he has to testify in a court of law.

Originally posted by Toltec
There is a section in the book PMPT where Coroner Meyer talks about his notes on the case. H says that he took notes on his autopsy in case he has to testify in a court of law.

Thanks!; is there more "specifics"?; do you have p.# or Coroner Meyer's notes referenced somewhere???...what/where is this info going/coming from?...HELP!:D :dontknow: :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back