1157 users online (198 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

CAN - Conservative candidate caught urinating in homeowner's coffee cup

Conservative candidate Jerry Bance caught in CBC sting urinating in homeowner's coffee mug

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jerr...lace-1.3217797

"Conservative candidate Jerry Bance was caught on CBC-TV's Marketplace in 2012 urinating in a homeowner's coffee mug and dumping the contents into the sink."

Kind of astonishing that a political party wouldn't vet their candidates -- or if they did, that they wouldn't consider this to be inappropriate. What a classy guy!

"I deeply regret my actions on that day. I take great pride in my work and the footage from that day does not reflect who I am as a professional or a person," Bance said when contacted by CBC News for comment.
    So what happened then? I mean, if it's so out of character, why did he do it that day? Was he temporarily insane or drugged or what?

Man who reportedly peed in client’s mug no longer a Conservative candidate

A Toronto-area Conservative candidate urinated in a homeowner’s kitchen while working there as a contractor, the CBC is reporting.

The incident was originally broadcast in a March, 2012 episode of Marketplace. A man resembling Jerry Bance, who is running in the Scarborough–Rouge Park riding, was called to a home to repair the sink. Hidden cameras caught him urinating in a mug and emptying it down the sink drain.

A party spokeswoman said Monday that Bance will not be running in the riding.
    The story sparked a trending hashtag Sunday night as Twitter erupted with jokes about the so-called #peegate.

“#JerryBance wanted to make a big splash this election, but it doesn’t take a whiz to figure out how to be number one. #elxn42 #peegate,” tweeted user Brandon Tozzo.

“Perhaps he doesn’t quite understand the role of an MPee. #peegate #UrineTrouble,” joked user Jason Wagar.

Woke up seeing this on CBC News... SMH I suppose asking to use their washroom was not an option??
    "Thats a picture of you, correct?
    And the other one is a picture of your dumb sister"

JM

I take sadistic delight in seeing these candidates' shady pasts catching up to them.

He may be no longer a candidate but at least you can't say his political career went down the toilet...

I wonder why this got leaked now if it happened in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    He may be no longer a candidate but at least you can't say his political career went down the toilet...

I wonder why this got leaked now if it happened in 2012
    Heh!

Glad to hear the party has relieved itself of Bance.

He's in wee bit of trouble now.

Did he ever aspire to become the PM?