1228 users online (222 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    It seems like the sheriff doesn't have enough to implicate Mark. So maybe Mark is innocent.
    --they only get one shot, and so much time to proceed, once someone is arrested/charged. I didn't hear him say that MS was "cleared" , LE may be biding their time on him, getting their (solid) evidence together, etc etc .

--or you could be right.

--we'll see.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi Bobby,

You should be able to listen to the show now with no problem. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...teresa-sievers

I did not get that feeling at all. It seemed to me Sheriff Scott was being very professional and was trying to say as much as he could without revealing anything that would get us riled up.
    Thanks so much for the link Tricia! From the preview I heard it was a wonderful interview. As others said, Sheriff Scott seemed very comfortable with you and willing to talk a little freer. And thank you and my fellow sleuthers for the "pep talk" regarding 1st degree.....it would kill me if even one of the two got off easy after that horrific slaying. Love you guys <3

Is this a closed thread yet? I keep trying to access the last page and cannot.

I'd just been going to ask if anyone thought Sheriff Scott would have answered as to whether or not CWW and MS were related in any way.

ETA: After posting I could access this last page. Too early in the day for me for me!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Probably a combination of PC connectivity/activity and possibly evidence they regathered during the day the yellow tape went back up at the S house, Monday 6th, the day of the funeral.

If he cleaned the computers remotely, there will be traces. Remote cleaning is not sufficient.

-Nin
    Was there an msn report on this date or just known by locals ?

I ask because it isn't on the time line thread that requires links to media, and it is a good point for the timeline

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    It seems like the sheriff doesn't have enough to implicate Mark. So maybe Mark is innocent.
    I think that the evidence is still being processed and that there HAS to be tangible links from MS to the murder before an arrest can be made. I have seen enough cases where you know who did it but until you have the evidence, an arrest can't be made. There even needs to be circumstantial at worst. With the air tight physical alibi that MS has I am sure the "electronic fingerprint" would be the next place to look since obviously whoever the "ring leader" is covered their tracks. JMO

(I am sure this post may need to be moved over once the thread is closed)
    Last edited by lstiff; 09-10-2015 at 08:59 AM. Reason: spelling

Tape/MSM

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Was there an msn report on this date or just known by locals ?

I ask because it isn't on the time line thread that requires links to media, and it is a good point for the timeline
    Post #56, tape went back up on the funeral day:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d-Degree/page4

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

I said this when we first heard the interview would be happening and now that I have heard the interview I still believe it.

I don't think the interview's purpose was to release any new info. It is quite obvious person/s within the envelope of suspicion pay attention here and this interview was to send a message to this person/s. This was to apply pressure and that it did.

We now know that the clock is ticking and once CWW is in Florida, the FOIA will come in to play. A lot of information is about to be released to the public and someone (though I would wager more than one) is really starting to squirm. I bet LE is paying very close attention to how that squirming is manifesting at the moment. This is the last chance to cover tracks, make sure statements corroborate with others' statements, and to try to shield oneself from whatever is going to come out.

The mice are scurrying right now, though perhaps a rat is a more fitting rodent for this situation, and LE is no doubt watching with "baited" breath.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

With this case, I've been feeling like I'm in a car with the pedal pushed to the floor and the emergency brake on as I anxiously wait for in formation. Since the interview, I feel better because we'll be getting information soon.

So glad that I have other people's comments to point out the important stuff. And here's what I am hanging my hat on: 1. The sheriff didn't mention MS as a victim. 2. As soon as the extradition occurs, more information will come through Florida's FOIA. We now have a frame of reference for when things are going to start happening, especially since extradition was signed recently.

I am so proud to be associated with this forum. The very professional interview conducted by Tricia is a great reflection on WS. Tricia and WS posters (with the help of the wonderful hard working mods) take the high road.

Awesome interview, Tricia. This is the first time I've heard one of your interviews. Awesome, just awesome. Congratulations again to you for a fine job! (PS: beautiful voice, I see why you are in the biz.)

I am waiting impatiently for the information to be released.
    I don't really see it changing much as LE is already completely aware of what that information is, but it will make for an interesting read
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingazer View Post
    I said this when we first heard the interview would be happening and now that I have heard the interview I still believe it.

I don't think the interview's purpose was to release any new info. It is quite obvious person/s within the envelope of suspicion pay attention here and this interview was to send a message to this person/s. This was to apply pressure and that it did.

We now know that the clock is ticking and once CWW is in Florida, the FOIA will come in to play. A lot of information is about to be released to the public and someone (though I would wager more than one) is really starting to squirm. I bet LE is paying very close attention to how that squirming is manifesting at the moment. This is the last chance to cover tracks, make sure statements corroborate with others' statements, and to try to shield oneself from whatever is going to come out.

The mice are scurrying right now, though perhaps a rat is a more fitting rodent for this situation, and LE is no doubt watching with "baited" breath.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I truly truly that someone is getting their affairs with this time in order so there is less suffering in the future for innocents .

This thread is now closed. Please continue all discussion in the appropriate topical thread.

Below is the link to the archived radio show for anyone who missed it, for those who would like to listen again and/or use it for reference (please include a time stamp when referencing a particular passage).

Listen to Tricia's interview with Sheriff Mike Scott here.

If anyone is willing to transcribe, that would be fantastic! Just alert this post or shoot me a PM and I will arrange for it to be posted. TIA!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16