True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SPECIAL BLOGTALKRADIO.COM ONE NIGHT ONLY INTERVIEW WITH SHERIFF MIKE SCOTT WEDNESDAY SEPT 9TH 7:00 PM EASTERN

Who killed the much loved Dr. Teresa Sievers?

Two people are under arrest. One of the two is the best friend of Mark, Mark Sievers that is, Teresa's husband.

Sheriff Mike Scott, the man in-charge of the investigation has said Mark Sievers is "within an envelope of suspicion".

On Wednesday September 9th we switch from iHeartRadio to Websleuths Radio on Blogtalkradio.com

CLICK HERE WEDNESDAY NIGHT 7:00 PM EASTERN TO LISTEN TO SHERIFF SCOTT

Sheriff Scott has graciously agreed to be interviewed for 30 minutes.

Remember, it's a bit different this time. Usually we have you go to TrueCrimeRadio for the iHeartradio.com show on Thursdays. We will still have a Thursday show. More on that later. This time we go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2015/09/09/sheriff-mike-scott-talks-about-the-strange-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers this Wed at 7 PM Eastern.

We will open the chat room on Blogtalk 30 minutes before show time. If I am not mistaken you do have to 'Sign In" to blogtalkradio.com to join the chat.

Feel free to post questions to the Sheriff on this thread. I 'll do my best to get to them.

Take Care,
Tricia

Wow TRICIA this is fantastic news! I think Sheriff Scott was never able to get "traction" on his explanations. Poor guy was trying to explain the complexities of the case (on an un-named crime show) and didn't jive with the "JUST GIVE US THE DETAILS COUNSELOR" & "Bombshell tonight flashes on a screen." I can't "ride with rapid fire & rude style" any longer. I want to hear how the evidence was developed. I want to know his reactions to the detectives who kept calling him from Missouri saying, "I think we need to stay here a little longer, boss."
I want to know if the reason CWW had his mug shot taken with his shirt "off" was because of the issues with identity?? (because that would prove his real identity & height for sure!?) I know sometimes mugshots like that are needed TO CONFIRM IDENTITY, document scars-tattoo-DOG BITE..etc. And also to prove there were no injuries caused during the arrest. Or is going "topless" for mugshots a personal choice? :blushing: Because I also wondered why the shirt on JR's mugshot is inside out? Was he also photo'd topless and then put the shirt on inside out by accident?
Sheriiff Scott, What did you find most surprising about this crime? Maybe I should ask on the "open thread first" and see how our answers and theories match up with what he finally reveals. This is pretty darned exciting TRICIA. It is not lost on me how many news outlets and magazines wished they had him available for 30 minutes of exclusive face time. CONGRATS KIDDO!

Fabulous news!

Tricia, I will be on the road traveling. In the old days you used to have a call in line. Will you have that on Wednesday so I can phone in and listen on mute? If so can you list it for everyone?

TIA

Wow, amazing. Congratulations :).

I'd like to know who the dog sitter was and if the dogs were at the house or staying elsewhere.

This is amazing news, thank you for putting together!

This is fabulous news Tricia!!! :great:

I will be at work so I won't be able to listen live ... will I be able to hear a recording of the show later that day?

Thank you for all you do! :seeya:

Wonderful news, thank you!

I'm sure there are things that he still cannot share, but I would like to get some clarity on the sequence of events that led to LE being called to the house. For example, who first noticed that something wasn't right - had MS been calling TS cell all morning and was then notified she had not shown up for work? What is the official story as to who called whom, and who made the terrible discovery at the house? Thank you.

Excellent news! Congrats!

Here is one of my questions:

Did the outside surveillance cameras on Dr Sievers' house operate independently from the security alarm system, more like motion detectors would work, and were they on that night?

Thank you much and good luck!

-Nin

I would like to know if this murder investigation has lead to the investigation of any other crimes?
Thank You

What can he tell us about the July 12 raid on CWW's trailer? Were his detectives already in Missouri when that occurred or did they arrive after that event? He stated on Nancy Grace, (paraphrasing) "he sent his team there about 2 weeks after Dr. Sievers' murder." 14 days after Dr. Siever's murder is July 12-13.

TIA.

Thank you to Tricia and her moderators for keeping this case in the spotlight it deserves!! This is quite the coup! Look forward to listening.

My question: is there an intent to impanel a grand jury for any current suspect or POI?

Will there be a transcript posted for those of us that aren't able to tune in?

Fantastic Tricia! I’ll be watching!

I’m curious about the accuracy of some specifics in your narrative highlighting this upcoming interview of Sheriff Scott.
* The funeral attended by TS and family was in CT (not Boston). “After attending a funeral in Boston.. . .”
* I don’t recall this yet reported as official: “Dr. Sievers was ambushed when she walked in her home. She was killed in an unusually brutal way. With a hammer.”
Also, first sentence of narrative, please note: ‘a like’ should be one word ‘alike’.

MSM obituary has the step-brother’s funeral in CT (not Boston), and
Duntulum posted “MS and the girls were . . . with other family members in CT.”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...June-2015-*ARRESTS*-7&p=12035082#post12035082
Despite what has been reported, MS and the girls were not staying with AL but with other family members in CT.

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Paul-Anthony-Francis-Duplessie-102605067
Visitation Jun 25. 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Cody-White Funeral Home 107 Broad Street Milford, CT, US
Jun 25. 11:30 AM Trinity Lutheran Church Milford 21 Robert Treat Pkwy Milford, CT, US

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...about-the-strange-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers
Sheriff Mike Scott Talks About the Strange Murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers
Dr Teresa Sievers of Bonita Springs Florida was beloved by her family, friends and patients a like.
A happy and loving woman it appeared she had everything going for her. 2 wonderful children, loving husband, thriving homeopathic medical practice. However, as is often the case, what goes on behind closed doors can be the exact opposite of what we think we know.
After attending a funeral in Boston with her husband and two young daughters Dr. Sievers decided to go home early and leave her family in Boston to spend a few extra days.
Dr. Sievers was ambushed when she walked in her home. She was killed in an unusually brutal way. With a hammer.
Two arrests have been made. One of those arrested is the best friend of Mark Sievers, Dr. Sievers husband.
There is more...so much more.
Joining us Wednesday September 9th 7 PM Eastern is the Sheriff in charge of the case Sheriff Mike Scott.
Sheriff Scott has graciously agreed to talk with us for a half hour and I promise you don't want to miss a minute.

My other question is, when is the LCSO going to release the 911 call from the morning after Dr Sievers had been found by a doctor-friend of the family?

-Nin

Fabulous news!

Tricia, I will be on the road traveling. In the old days you used to have a call in line. Will you have that on Wednesday so I can phone in and listen on mute? If so can you list it for everyone?

TIA

Yes, if you want to call: (760) 825-0933

I'm not sure if I will be taking callers or not but if you want to call in and listen that's great too

Will there be a transcript posted for those of us that aren't able to tune in?

Unfortunately not. I can get a transcript but it costs well over 200 dollars and that is money I don't have at the moment.

Not sure if there was another funeral, but in the intro for Mike Scott's radio appearance it is said the Sievers family went to Boston to a funeral.

The funeral for Dr Sievers' step brother took place at 11:30am at Trinity Lutheran, 21 Robert Treat Pkwy, Milford, CT.

I did not post the link because of his name.

-Nin

Unfortunately not. I can get a transcript but it costs well over 200 dollars and that is money I don't have at the moment.
Would you be opposed to websleuths members typing up an unofficial transcript?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail