1131 users online (226 members and 905 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

911 Call

My other question is, when is the LCSO going to release the 911 call from the morning after Dr Sievers had been found by a doctor-friend of the family?

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Fabulous news!

Tricia, I will be on the road traveling. In the old days you used to have a call in line. Will you have that on Wednesday so I can phone in and listen on mute? If so can you list it for everyone?

TIA
    Yes, if you want to call: (760) 825-0933

I'm not sure if I will be taking callers or not but if you want to call in and listen that's great too
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by mamajaay View Post
    Will there be a transcript posted for those of us that aren't able to tune in?
    Unfortunately not. I can get a transcript but it costs well over 200 dollars and that is money I don't have at the moment.

CLICK HERE

OR

Intro

Not sure if there was another funeral, but in the intro for Mike Scott's radio appearance it is said the Sievers family went to Boston to a funeral.

The funeral for Dr Sievers' step brother took place at 11:30am at Trinity Lutheran, 21 Robert Treat Pkwy, Milford, CT.

I did not post the link because of his name.

-Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Unfortunately not. I can get a transcript but it costs well over 200 dollars and that is money I don't have at the moment.
    Would you be opposed to websleuths members typing up an unofficial transcript?

Thumbs up Burning question for sheriff

There's a couple of super duper fast typist posters on the 'scanner' thread - I bet one of them would be kind enough to type it all out.

Q.1 for Sheriff: I agree: Why no shirt on Wright - there prob' is just some very simple explanation (e.g., they gave him grape juice just b4....)

Q. 2 for Sheriff: Assuming there is NO arrest by Wedn.'s interview with the sheriff, what I wonder is this: Without naming anyone, could you ask him if his police force has the staff power & $funds$ physically to tail, say, a Person Of Interest, or, say, a Suspect, in a murder case for weeks even months on end prior to making the arrest? In a 'round about way', what I am really wondering is if 'perhaps' the police has tailing a non-named POI or Suspect now, and IMO it would make sense that the person being tailed would be progressively unnerved by the relentless pressure.

<modsnip>

(I ALSO ask this question because IMO, in the press conf' of the sheriff's in which he has two very bulky older officers/detectives on either side of him the entire time, my 'gut' said that the sheriff & those 2 additional officers were really 'sending a clear message to some one unnamed POI or Suspect, deliberately and in a very calculated manner aiming to unnerve & stress that person to the breaking point.)

Q.3 for Sheriff: IF THE ARREST OF A 3RD PERSON has been made, then my question is: Sheriff, how quickly/when specifically was it that your officers 'had a strong hunch' who was behind this murder, and what was it (one 'thing'? two things'? ....) that gave your officers that 'slam dunk' sense you knew whodunnit???

tyia
    Last edited by beach; 09-07-2015 at 04:29 PM. Reason: don't reference other cases here, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingazer View Post
    Would you be opposed to websleuths members typing up an unofficial transcript?
    No not at all. I would be very grateful if someone would take the time to type up the transcript. THANK YOU

CLICK HERE

OR

Tricia, will it be recorded so we can play it back later?
    “If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do.” -- Mahatma Gandhi

Obviously, I'm not Tricia (), but the answer to your question is YES.

Yes beach you are correct. The same link for the live show on Blogtalk is the same link you use to playback the show anytime you want.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...teresa-sievers

CLICK HERE

OR

QUESTION FOR SHERIFF SCOTT: Those of us who knew Teresa would appreciate knowing HOW SHE DIED...the rumors and speculation, it was a hammer, it wasn't a hammer, have been awful....please end the speculation for us. How did the wonderful Teresa die?
    Thank you for the work you're doing Sheriff. --Kitt
    Last edited by Kitt806; 09-07-2015 at 10:00 PM.

Van

And yet another question I have is, can Sheriff Scott confirm that the dents in the back of the Sievers van are actually new and that this is one of the reasons the van is still being kept?

Thank you!

-Nin

There have been several reports of who was the first on the scene and what transpired between 9am and around 9:45am the morning she was found.

Dr Sievers, Nurse, of 7 years was quoted stating she received a call letting her know their was tape at the house, she called MS who already knew. Skinner stated that MS told him, the office called him when she was late, he called a Dr friend who went and threw up.
    So questions
    1. Who called LE and was it that she was deceased? Was MS already aware?
    2 when did Dr Sievers change her flight to return?
    3. Was the shrill and yelling at 4:30 related to her home?

ooohhhhhh.................I absolutely cannot wait for this interview!!!!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Books and Movies

Sheriff Scott, in an interview with local NBC2 anchor Kelly Burns you mentioned that Books and Movies will be written about the crime when all facts comes out. Do you still think that?

Thank you!

-Nin

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast