1185 users online (211 members and 974 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Nin beat me to asking about book/movie comment but my question is a little different so I'll post it still.

My question:

It was clear very early on you had a good handle on what transpired and this was evident by a comment attributed to you stating that when all said and done books and movies would be made about this crime. I'm curious as to what facet this comment particularly refers to since it implies something extraordinary - the motive, the perpetrators involved, or the planning/carrying out of the crime itself?

We heard that the security system was off, when Dr S. returned home. I'm not going to ask who turned it off, but can you tell us what time it was turned off and by what means (physically or remotely).

Was it turned off for the duration of their trip, or the day she returned home?

Thanks

Hi Tricia and congrats!! I'd like to know this..
    When the swat team raided cww residence in July they had a warrant in hand to do so correct?
    At that time they confiscated evidence from what I read; now did they ARRESTor HOLD CWW for questioning off of that warrant?

Now MO had CWW for 3 days waiting for the murder warrant from florida to be issued and it didn't happen so when they released CWW was the evidence they found in His residence walk out when he did due to the fact no warrant was issued in time?

Tricia, Congratulations on getting this one on one interview with Sheriff Scott! It definitely points to your qualities and character.

Thank you in advance for arranging this unique experience for all of us at WS!
    I am wondering if perhaps Sheriff Scott could speak to the potential benefits of gathering DNA/ other biologicals from dogs. Even if this could be spoken to peripherally would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the case been presented to a grand jury for a possible first degree murder charge yet? If not, do you expect it to go to the grand jury at some point?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I have a question for Sherriff Mike Scott ~
    As an absolute animal lover, I am curious about the well being of her two dogs.
    I am assuming her dogs were/are traumatized as well.
    Can you tell us if her dogs were hurt during the violent murder in any way at all? Are the dogs with the children now? PLEASE tell me the dogs are fine.
    Thank you in advance ~

Question .

What day was the blue van purchased? Before the 28th or after the 29th?

( follow-up question if it was before the 28th... Would the Bill of Sale have the mileage on it to determine how many miles it has been driven after taken in by law enforcement)

( follow-up question if it was after the 29th....If it was a trade in, what type of car was traded in and does law enforcement have possession of that car.)

Tricia,
    Just want to add my thanks and admiration for setting up this interview with Sheriff Scott. What smart and insightful questions our WS friends have come up with. So looking forward to this interview.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    I have a question for Sherriff Mike Scott ~
    As an absolute animal lover, I am curious about the well being of her two dogs.
    I am assuming her dogs were/are traumatized as well.
    Can you tell us if her dogs were hurt during the violent murder in any way at all? Are the dogs with the children now? PLEASE tell me the dogs are fine.
    Thank you in advance ~
    I read that MS goes to the house daily to attend to the dogs. Poor doggies alone most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by debbiegarcia36 View Post
    I read that MS goes to the house daily to attend to the dogs. Poor doggies alone most of the time
    Wonder where he is living now? Surely if he cared about the dogs, he'd have rented a house to live in, at least temporarily, and taken the dogs with him.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

I am so excited about this interview!!! My bad luck, I'm commuting during that time . . . but I'm sure going to listen to the podcast later. Tricia, great job getting this interview!!!!

I too am very excited about this interview. Unfortunately, because of where I'm, this will be past my bedtime. Can't wait to listen to it later.
    Congrats Tricia and success!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hey Everyone,

If you want to join the chat tonight you do have to have a BlogtalkRadio account.

It's easy to sign up.

If you only want to listen you do not need a blog talk account.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...teresa-sievers

Show starts at 7 PM Eastern.

See you in about 90 minutes.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hey Everyone,

If you want to join the chat tonight you do have to have a BlogtalkRadio account.

It's easy to sign up.

If you only want to listen you do not need a blog talk account.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...teresa-sievers

Show starts at 7 PM Eastern.

Here are instructions from the Blogtalk help desk that hopefully will help you with signing up if you want to join us in chat.

When they click on the register button in the chat room, They can either register with Facebook or they can just fill out the form and it will give them an option to sign up for a free listener account. It does have options for creating a show, though this is not required. You can give them this link prior to the show. https://secure.blogtalkradio.com/signup
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast