NY NY - Maria Brabazon, 55, Queens, 5 Sept 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Maria Brabazon
2222-15-109-pct-missing-9-5-15-photo-of-missing.jpg

55-year-old Queens woman Maria Brabazon reported missing
"QUEENS – Police are asking for the public’s help to find a Queens woman who
disappeared Saturday night.

Maria Brabazon, 55, was last seen around 10 p.m. at her home on 14th Avenue, according to police."

http://pix11.com/2015/09/07/55-year-old-queens-woman-maria-brabazon-reported-missing/

who reported her missing......who was last to see her....do any neighbors or does she have security footage....is her purse in the house and her glasses and wallet.........what about her car if she has one .....

what are her current medications? where is her cell phone and has her computer as well been check for all recent activity....

Brabazon was last seen on her neighbor’s surveillance video on 14th Avenue, walking toward the intersection of 152nd Street, in Whitestone, Queens. The family had moved there after their home in Massapequa was destroyed in Superstorm Sandy. Her husband said that had caused her much stress.

On the morning of Sept. 5, Brabazon got a summons for an expired inspection on 202nd Street near 19th and 21st Avenues. She then had her car inspected at a gas station on Utopia Parkway, and after that she was seen at BJ’s Warehouse in Whitestone.

Brabazon is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 125 pounds, and was wearing a white blouse and gray yoga pants.

The family has offered at $10,000 reward.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/10/06/whitestone-queens-woman-missing/

Kind of confusing - is her car missing too?

BJ's looks like a Costco sort of place. It's about eight minutes from her house.

It's strange that she seemed to vanish in broad daylight while running mundane errands. I am from this part of Queens, it is a very nice, safe area. Could she be missing by choice?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lots of water around Whitestone.

Has her car been located?

I am from this area of Queens also. It's a very safe area. Hoping she just needed some time to clear her head and will come back home soon.
There was a woman discovered fatally stabbed in a park not too far away yesterday, about 6 miles, but here in North Queens 6 miles feels a lot farther than in a more suburban area where traveling 6 miles might be about a 6 minute drive, here its probably more like 20-30 minutes. As of yesterday she was unidentified and I was nervous, until this morning when she was identified as someone else.
I dont know how to link that story, but it was at Kissena Park. Though it is now confirmed it is not her, so I suppose it doesn't matter anyway.
Also, SurfieTX, you are correct BJ's is exactly like Costco.

Lots of water around Whitestone, and all easily accessible. But not for a car.

Do we know what Maria purchased at BJs? Its a "big box" store and altho you can purchase single items like a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, many things are large purchases----- and she would need a cart for them. But my point is did she purchase things that her family would normally use or did the items seems random and unusual-------like bulk toiletries when Target is very close and she could have gone there.

Waiting for the ME to release more info about the woman that washed up in Astoria.

I did "hear" that she was white.

Wish they would hurry up with ID.

Waiting for the ME to release more info about the woman that washed up in Astoria.

I did "hear" that she was white.

Wish they would hurry up with ID.
Was the information on the woman that floated up in Astoria ever released?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back