1011 users online (138 members and 873 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths Post of the Day!!!

WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR THE WEEKEND 9/11-9/13

YOkay my true crime angels before you start nominating post for this Tuesday let's stop, take a deep breath, and time travel all the way back to the weekend and look at who won Websleuths Post of the Day for the Labor Day Weekend. Oh yes, Release your breath. I don't want anyone to pass out. Also, do not try this if you are operating heavy machinery or you happen to be performing a heart transplant. Pay attention to your patient. Not the post of the day please. Thank you.

THE WINNER FOR THE LABOR DAY WEEKEND'S WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY GOES TO ZIPPITYDODA:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post12043743

I think in some strange way that it is good for society to have someone like this woman be seen for what they really are. When someone seeks a position of authority, and then uses that authority to negatively affect others for their own personal reasons - it becomes a problem for everyone. She will eventually fade from this attention, but there are others just like her, who clothe themselves in righteousness to justify their hatred.

http://www.lex18.com/story/29933844/...ases-statement

I lost count as to how many times she uses the words "I" and "me" in her statement. She appears to be a "right fighter" and I don't think she is capable of thinking that its not about her and what she wants, its about obeying the laws her clerk position is required to follow.
    LOVE IT!!!!Thank you Zippitydoda. You are the best.

Scroll for more nominations too good to leave behind.
    Last edited by Tricia; 09-12-2015 at 02:00 AM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Here is great post from Rsteele1

First post, been reading here a while and trying to get caught up. O/T I have to get these two random thoughts out of my head:
    1. Watching NG and though she does annoy me, I love it when she says "What about it, Ficker" (speaking to guest attorney Robin Ficker). It cracks me up every time.
    2. Lately everything I say to anyone is followed by "just my opinion".

Great at sleuthing everyone, I am learning so much!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9#post12043019
    And this one from Wondering25

I just do not understand what these people can be thinking. There is no such thing as the perfect crime..You are going to be caught. You are going to give up your FREEDOM. You will live in a tiny cell. Never again will you have a home made meal, a holiday with your family, or a cocktail on the deck. You cant jump into your car and get an ice cream. You will be watched 24/7. You will spend the rest of your days trying to avoid having someone put a needle in your arm and asking you if you have any final words.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Nothing is worth losing your personal freedom.. Nothing. Get a divorce walk away.. go into hiding..figure out something else. This too shall pass. Move on.. You dont have the right to murder.. you arent just killing the victim.. you are destroying the rest of your own life! You are sacrificing your children's futures. FOR WHAT? Money, an affair???

How does spending the next 40 years of your life in a stinking, hot, friendless, prison sound to ya?

Oh, I forgot.. you are smarter than the average bear. You wont get caught. The butler did it.

JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post12041274
    Come on Peeps. Find more nominations and post on this thread. You can do it
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

who me????? This made me smile Trisha!!!
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Websleuths member "ohreally" wins the Websleuths Post of the Day.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post12062371
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT