659 users online (74 members and 585 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

HI - Jonah Palakiko-Lono, 2, Onekahakaha Beach Park, 5 Sept 2015

Jonah Palakiko-Lono

Hawaii Island police searching for missing 2-year-old boy
    "Hawaii Island police are asking for the publicís assistance in locating a missing 2-year-old boy.

Jonah Palakiko-Lono was last seen at Onekahakaha Beach Park on Saturday, Sept. 6, 2015, when he was dropped off to visit with his father.

The childís father is identified as 43-year-old Kaleo K. Palakiko who has no permanent address."

http://khon2.com/2015/09/07/hawaii-i...-year-old-boy/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

oh no, not another defenceless child! Fingers crossed this is just a case of no-one knows where Dad is but Jonah is with him & safe

what a cutie! I'm with you purplepixii.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

The top 4 posts are two year olds. WTH is going on??

Is this child male or female? I only ask because dad's FB says in 2013 he was expecting a baby girl. Of course we all know sometimes you get surprises, just a little confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerlady View Post
    The top 4 posts are two year olds. WTH is going on??

Is this child male or female? I only ask because dad's FB says in 2013 he was expecting a baby girl. Of course we all know sometimes you get surprises, just a little confusing.
    Well, now I am debating if the child who I thought was Jonah in the FB pic is Jonah. What do you think?

I dug a little further and it is Jonah in that picture with his dad. I believe Jonah was born in 2012 and will be three in a few months.
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 09-08-2015 at 09:10 AM.

This record for dad is old, but I am posting it because of the MANY aliases he has.

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/se...9&imageindex=1

He's been found

Big Island police have now found the 2-year-old who disappeared on the Big Island, who has been missing since Saturday.
    http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...ing-2-year-old