Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

ohreally

Reaction score
Who paid JR the 10K and where did it come from? It was worth 10k to someone to see that TS was gone. WHO?
That's a really good question. I don't know. I would like to know when JR or both JR and CWW left MO. If they left left Friday night after JR got off work they had plenty of time to conduct other business before arriving at the Walmart (video) on Sunday night. How much could they bring in from a drug run? I believe the detectives said they picked up a lot of evidence between MO and FL. Those type of statements make me believe they did more than a murder on their weekend trip.

Per http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/ "Deputies have not said whether Rodgers and Teresa’s husband Mark knew each other. But Rodgers’ neighbor in Missouri says she’s seen Mark Sievers at Rodgers’ trailer before." If the neighbor who said this is the one who was already interviewed about CWW and JR, she seemed to know exactly who CWW was and would not likely mistake a man that has a 5-6 inch difference in height for Mark Sievers. Skinner (verified friend) said MS and CWW had a noticeable difference in height.

Per http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/ "Deputies have not said whether Rodgers and Teresa’s husband Mark knew each other. But Rodgers’ neighbor in Missouri says she’s seen Mark Sievers at Rodgers’ trailer before." If the neighbor who said this is the one who was already interviewed about CWW and JR, she seemed to know exactly who CWW was and would not likely mistake a man that has a 5-6 inch difference in height for Mark Sievers. Skinner (verified friend) said MS and CWW had a noticeable difference in height.

AmazonRain, thank you for finding the link with the neighbor stating she had seen MS at JR's house. I was beginning to think I was hearing things!

SLEUTHING PRAISE TO ALL!![/B] My name is IQuestion, and I am an addicted Sleuther. (insert bad humor groan) As an addicted WS'er proficient with GOOGLE and asking lots of questions, I eventually get rewarded with a tidbit of info. So this is my contribution: Mark Sievers did know Jimmy Rogers if one reads the tweet from Adam Wright, news reporter, the 5th tweet down on the page:
https://twitter.com/adamwinknews
Adam Wright ‏@AdamWINKNews Sep 2

Neighbor tells me she saw Mark Sievers at Jimmy Rodgers' trailer in Missouri about 4 times throughout May & June.
#SieversMurder #WINKNews
As Sheriff Scott asserted (paraphrasing) "It is hard to track the money, IF a working/payment system is already in place." All the perps would have to do is claim...."I got a mid-year bonus." Or "very generous bff gave me <modsnip> as a wedding gift." So the money from MS to CWW is explainable. The money from CWW to JRR is much harder to explain. JRR could have said "He sold guns to CWW" to explain his little windfall....except, JRR isn't supposed to be around guns as part of his Federal probation. B-I-N-G-O....the "gun angle" was the impetus for the Federal raid. And, JRR panicked. He probably said, "I gotta hide this stuff" hidden in the ice chest, to his girlfriend or she was nearby when he gathered all the incriminating items. However, CWW is quickly released after the raid, JRR lays low.....looks as if everything is going to blow over. (LE is actually watching, listening and asking a lot of questions of employer, neighbors etc.) When LE shows up again, gf says to herself, "I've got more to worry about than this. Maybe those items he hid are things LE should know about."

SLEUTHING PRAISE TO ALL!![/B] My name is IQuestion, and I am an addicted Sleuther. (insert bad humor groan) As an addicted WS'er proficient with GOOGLE and asking lots of questions, I eventually get rewarded with a tidbit of info. So this is my contribution: Mark Sievers did know Jimmy Rogers if one reads the tweet from Adam Wright, news reporter, the 5th tweet down on the page:
https://twitter.com/adamwinknews
Adam Wright &#8207;@AdamWINKNews Sep 2

Neighbor tells me she saw Mark Sievers at Jimmy Rodgers' trailer in Missouri about 4 times throughout May & June.
#SieversMurder #WINKNews
As Sheriff Scott asserted (paraphrasing) "It is hard to track the money, IF a working/payment system is already in place." All the perps would have to do is claim...."I got a mid-year bonus." Or "very generous bff gave me <modsnip> as a wedding gift." So the money from MS to CWW is explainable. The money from CWW to JRR is much harder to explain. JRR could have said "He sold guns to CWW" to explain his little windfall....except, JRR isn't supposed to be around guns as part of his Federal probation. B-I-N-G-O....the "gun angle" was the impetus for the Federal raid. And, JRR panicked. He probably said, "I gotta hide this stuff" hidden in the ice chest, to his girlfriend or she was nearby when he gathered all the incriminating items. However, CWW is quickly released after the raid, JRR lays low.....looks as if everything is going to blow over. (LE is actually watching, listening and asking a lot of questions of employer, neighbors etc.) When LE shows up again, gf says to herself, "I've got more to worry about than this. Maybe those items he hid are things LE should know about."

BBM
Excellent sleuthing! This is the first statement we've heard about a transfer of funds between CWW and MS. If there actually was a $25K "wedding gift" to CWW then things look very bad for MS and I'm tipping over on the fence. jmoo

BBM
Excellent sleuthing! This is the first statement we've heard about a transfer of funds between CWW and MS. If there actually was a $25K "wedding gift" to CWW then things look very bad for MS and I'm tipping over on the fence. jmoo

I don't see an actual statement by anyone but the OP saying that CWW could claim the <modsnip> was a wedding gift. I think it's just a hypothetical explanation for any money that may have changed hands, or am I misreading something? All I see is the tweet that MS was at JRR's trailer. JMO

BBM
Excellent sleuthing! This is the first statement we've heard about a transfer of funds between CWW and MS. If there actually was a <modsnip>"wedding gift" to CWW then things look very bad for MS and I'm tipping over on the fence. jmoo

Just to explain, because I realize a lot of new viewers are reading my posts. "I DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT <modsnip> WAS GIVEN AS A WEDDING GIFT!" It was "partial hypothesis" and "partial sleuthing" based on previous info that MS was such a "generous guy" who paid for someone's wedding, in the past. But as I stated before, except for "day glo orange bread crumbs that run along a 1200 mile path from Cadet to Bonita Springs" all I have are theories and suggestions on how money could be difficult to trace. (From Sheriff's statements.) For all I know, he could have set up a contract to do IT work for 4K a month for the next 6 months. (Again another possible theory based on some famous people have paid blackmail to others for years.) Another possibility is purchasing expensive equipment for the "job", letting him live rent free in your property for 2 years, giving him a vehicle (or purchasing vehicles for hit men?....say it ain't so), paying for a honeymoon to a tropical paradise.
I can post a link for: paying for a wedding in the past, on going ability to establish payments, that CWW was a tenant before...etc, etc, etc. None of it is new or bombshell evidence. And the team of moderators have probably put it together in an easy to access format, for anyone who wants to do the research.
And Lilibet is absolutely correct when she explains my post had a lot of "hypotheticals" included.

Just to explain, because I realize a lot of new viewers are reading my posts. "I DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT <modsnip> WAS GIVEN AS A WEDDING GIFT!" It was "partial hypothesis" and "partial sleuthing" based on previous info that MS was such a "generous guy" who paid for someone's wedding, in the past. But as I stated before, except for "day glo orange bread crumbs that run along a 1200 mile path from Cadet to Bonita Springs" all I have are theories and suggestions on how money could be difficult to trace. (From Sheriff's statements.) For all I know, he could have set up a contract to do IT work for 4K a month for the next 6 months. (Again another possible theory based on some famous people have paid blackmail to others for years.) Another possibility is purchasing expensive equipment for the "job", letting him live rent free in your property for 2 years, giving him a vehicle (or purchasing vehicles for hit men?....say it ain't so), paying for a honeymoon to a tropical paradise.
I can post a link for: paying for a wedding in the past, on going ability to establish payments, that CWW was a tenant before...etc, etc, etc. None of it is new or bombshell evidence. And the team of moderators have probably put it together in an easy to access format, for anyone who wants to do the research.
And Lilibet is absolutely correct when she explains my post had a lot of "hypotheticals" included.

Can you post a link for him paying for a wedding before? Never have I heard that. Was that something they did together or something he did by himself?

Per Merriam-Webster:

intricate
adjective in·tri·cate \&#712;in-tri-k&#601;t\
: having many parts

Full Definition of INTRICATE

: having many complexly interrelating parts or elements : complicated <intricate machinery> <an intricate plot>
: difficult to resolve or analyze
&#8212; in·tri·cate·ly adverb
&#8212; in·tri·cate·ness noun

To me, the "complicated and intricate" description has to be either with many people and/or many detailed facts.

1. We've seen two people arrested already, with I believe more to come.

2. We have some details already with potentially more to come:
* the apparent murder scene
* possibly an idea of the weapon
* van removed from the Sievers' home etc. + dog evidence?
* apparent video of the suspects at Walmart
* possible evidence between FL and MO (physical or video?)
* apparent physical evidence in Missouri
* probable digital forensic evidence - computer, cell or surveillance
* possible connection with the TS practice (MS as manager + CWW as IT)

I'm sure I've missed some, but in general I believe that having one of the suspects tied to the victim's husband, the possibility of a connection between the two arrested and MS, and the fact that CWW was not only a friend of MS, but also hired to do computer work for TS would classify this case as "complicated". I also believe that not only the personal connections, but the business connections could be conceived as intricate. At this point we don't know who else is involved or what else CWW may have been involved with (i.e. money "mismanagement", or drug/supplement "mismanagement"). I do feel there is something more than CWW just doing IT work on their computers, but that's just my suspicion ... JMHO to all of the above

I believe that since everyone agrees that MS and Wright look like brothers or twins, that it is quite possible that who the neighbor saw at Rodgers' trailer was actually Wright and not MS. Also I think LE has forensic Accountants ALL OVER the Practice's, Wright's, Rodgers' and the MS personal finances, payments and tax records.

JMO's

Can you post a link for him paying for a wedding before? Never have I heard that. Was that something they did together or something he did by himself?

Here is a link that references MS paying for a wedding reception. It does not specify the exact amount so please don't reference specific $ amounts. That is exactly how rumor gets misinterpreted as fact. Please understand, I am not implying that any one is intending to mislead, but I can promise you that within 48 hours it will cause mass confusion re. fact v. rumor.

<snipped from link below>

"Lifka described Mark Sievers as &#8220;always the most polite, nicest guy.&#8221; When her son got married about 13 years ago, she said Sievers paid for the wedding reception for his old college friend."

Naples News.com

P.S. I provided the link this time. In the future, links need to be provided by the original poster. Mods simply do not have time to be sleuthing out links to support every claim that is made. TIA!

I believe that since everyone agrees that MS and Wright look like brothers or twins, that it is quite possible that who the neighbor saw at Rodgers' trailer was actually Wright and not MS. Also I think LE has forensic Accountants ALL OVER the Practice's, Wright's, Rodgers' and the MS personal finances, payments and tax records.

JMO's

CWW may have arranged for payment to JR or from MS to be concealed using bitcoin. In that case, the feds would surely be the best to assist in uncovering the money trail.

I Question, I sure love your input. I enjoy reading all your posts!!!!! It's like a happy day when I see your name.

I know the wedding he paid for was long time ago and unrelated but it sure has me thinking and wondering if that could have been a different cover for another payment owed..... because how many friend of yours have paid for their friends receptions???
Maybe the arrangement was perfect to pay a big bill. Did CWW need to get married to account for big wedding gift payday. The trail will be interesting!!!!!!

I Question, I sure love your input. I enjoy reading all your posts!!!!! It's like a happy day when I see your name.

I know the wedding he paid for was long time ago and unrelated but it sure has me thinking and wondering if that could have been a different cover for another payment owed..... because how many friend of yours have paid for their friends receptions???
Maybe the arrangement was perfect to pay a big bill. Did CWW need to get married to account for big wedding gift payday. The trail will be interesting!!!!!!

OCSunshine Thank you for the kind words:blushing: Such is the beauty of Websleuths, one poster presents a theory and another (like our ray of OCSunshine) expounds upon the thought or questions the assumptions....AND WE ARE ALWAYS SO DARNED POLITE IN THE PROCESS!
OCS...You may not only be right about how the pay-off could be explained. It also fits in with the timeline and sightings by the neighbor who told reporter, Adam Wright, she saw MS 4 times from May to June at the mobile home park in Cadet, MO.
https://twitter.com/adamwinknews (It is the tweet of Sept. 2, 2015)
Of course there is still that nagging question after viewing the "cheek-to-jowl" Facebook photos of JRR and his smiling buddy CWW. Were the smiling photos and drinks posted to commemorate the sealing of a deal to another conspirator? Pardon the expression, but it was just too much of an in your face uncomfortable image. (Realizing of course, I can never separate the FB photos from the subsequent arrests) What would make two high rollers like MS and his Mini Me bff CWW, connected via TS's medical practice, want to embrace the companionship of a Federal probationer, half their age? (Patsy= a foolish person who is easily tricked or cheated)
Hmmmm, the thought of one man getting married while simultaneously planning the death of his bff's wife is an unconscionable evil. Uhm... IN YOUR FACE? Then again so much has been IN YOUR FACE....nick-name HAMMER. Video taped in a Florida Walmart, purchasing a weapon only a short distance from the murder, IN YOUR FACE?
(Criminology 101, "suspect is NEVER seen purchasing a weapon at Macy's", go figure.)

JMO's

Unless they already know who CWW is? He (CWW) could be a frequent visitor to Rodgers home, and the neighbor already knew him for all we know...Skinner said there is a big difference in height between the two. I'm HOPING the neighbor saw the Florida license plate. :dunno:
ALTHOUGH
I really think you are right jgg, but I'm just throwing this out as a "hypothetical."

So MS possibly visited JR multiple times and also gave CWW a wedding gift, while we dont know the circumstances of his visits or what the "wedding gift" was, it is pretty coincidental- but Im also apprehensive to jump to the idea that his visits were to discuss a hit on his wife or something of that nature. Has anyone found evidence that MS and TS were having a rough relationship? that would be possible motive and make the visits and gift less of a coincidence.

Is the neighbor the only source about MS going to Jr's home?
I think I will wait on that

--I wonder if CWW and JRR were in the same prison and 1st met there?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b8672306-02b3-5b61-ade6-0f788059f929.html
--snip--

That state felony conviction was the basis of a federal charge of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon that was filed in 2009. Officials said he was caught with 43 rifles, pistols and shotguns that belonged to his deceased father.

His attorney in the federal case said in court filings that Rodgers had been told that as long as he did not touch the firearms there, he could return to the house he shared with his brother.

Federal prosecutors disputed that, and said Rodgers continued to acquire new guns after his state conviction. They noted that he was arrested in 2010 for possession of a sawed-off shotgun. In 2011, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 57 months in federal prison. He was released in September 2014.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/02/judge-says-jimmy-rodgers-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/

--snip--

Justin Summary represented Wright nearly five years ago when he was sentenced to six years in Missouri prison for a drug possession charge.

Summary, partner at the St. Louis law firm Allan & Summary, said that he doesn't remember having an issue with Wright.
&#8220;He seemed like a calm, under control guy,&#8221; Summary said.

--CWW's court docket on that (meth etc) charge shows that he ended up pleading guilty on 8/23/2011, sentenced to 6 years.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do
10SG-CR00901-01 - ST V CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

--I wonder if CWW and JRR were in the same prison and 1st met there?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b8672306-02b3-5b61-ade6-0f788059f929.html
--snip--

That state felony conviction was the basis of a federal charge of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon that was filed in 2009. Officials said he was caught with 43 rifles, pistols and shotguns that belonged to his deceased father.

His attorney in the federal case said in court filings that Rodgers had been told that as long as he did not touch the firearms there, he could return to the house he shared with his brother.

Federal prosecutors disputed that, and said Rodgers continued to acquire new guns after his state conviction. They noted that he was arrested in 2010 for possession of a sawed-off shotgun. In 2011, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 57 months in federal prison. He was released in September 2014.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/02/judge-says-jimmy-rodgers-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/

--snip--

Justin Summary represented Wright nearly five years ago when he was sentenced to six years in Missouri prison for a drug possession charge.

Summary, partner at the St. Louis law firm Allan & Summary, said that he doesn't remember having an issue with Wright.
&#8220;He seemed like a calm, under control guy,&#8221; Summary said.

--CWW's court docket on that (meth etc) charge shows that he ended up pleading guilty on 8/23/2011, sentenced to 6 years.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do
10SG-CR00901-01 - ST V CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

Unless CWW was also in a federal prison (more likely state) they didn't cross paths while incarcerated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back