540 users online (57 members and 483 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Ashli Deann Bailey, 15, Connelly Springs, 25 August 2015

Ashli Deann Bailey

Burke Co. Sheriff searching for missing teen girl

"CONNELLY SPRINGS, N.C. -- The Burke County Sheriff's Office is asking for your help in locating a teen who's been missing two weeks.

Ashli Deann Bailey, 15, was last seen leaving her residence on Hildebran Mountain Avenue in Connelly Springs with a family member on August, 25, the Sheriff's Office says."

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local...girl/71900298/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    This looks to be her FB

http://www.facebook.com/ashli.d.bailey

There is a rather concerning photo IMO. Yep - probably for shock value - and it worked.

I really wish there was more info. Who was the family member? What prompted whoever to finally report her as missing? It seems like it took an awfully long time to report it, but if she was with a family member, maybe no one was concerned for awhile because they knew who she was with? The lack of info on this one isn't making things too easy.

So where is rodney york, her BF? He is shown in selfie w her photo on it, a selfie at that. Are they thinking of joinin isil? She does post some in arabic on facebook.....
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    So where is rodney york, her BF? He is shown in selfie w her photo on it, a selfie at that. Are they thinking of joinin isil? She does post some in arabic on facebook.....
    Could I ask where, I saw no Aramaic on her page.

I do really hope she's just out with friends. I don't know what to make of her pic. I think it's just for shock.

Missing Burke Co. teen found safe
    WCNC 2:50 p.m. EDT September 10, 2015
    http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local...girl/71900298/

Deputies did not release many details on the investigation. In the sheriff's statement, he stated