803 users online (89 members and 714 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Family members of a missing El Cajon man who disappeared near one year ago are hoping for new leads as they commemorate his 21st birthday on Friday.

(...)

Detectives with the El Cajon Police Department discovered that Diazís 50-inch television was missing from his bedroom, along with his bed sheets and the contents of a safe he kept in his room. His cell phone had been turned off since Aug. 30, 2015.

Authorities launched a search for Diaz but his still disappearance remains a mystery.

On Friday evening, friends and family gathered at La Jolla Shores for his 21st birthday celebration and to bring attention to his disappearence.
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...390777811.html

New possible human remains found at Lake Hodges: http://www.cbs8.com/story/33342390/p...at-lake-hodges

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Just a skull was found. *shudders*

Whoever it is, if they ran into the woods to get away from an animal or person, they got found.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    New possible human remains found at Lake Hodges: http://www.cbs8.com/story/33342390/p...at-lake-hodges
    Oh, I just read this. They think it's Marisol Lopez, who's partial remains were found in the area 1 year ago. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Oh, I just read this. They think it's Marisol Lopez, who's partial remains were found in the area 1 year ago. Creepy.
    Thanks Gig, the story was updated since I posted it.

I missed a lot of the postings from this past year. The fact that he took his TV and bedsheets makes me feel like he just wanted to drop off the grid for awhile. I hope so anyway.

Worried because ... Insulin. Are there any kind of free clinics that Bear could be receiving care/meds from? Not sure how that works in the states.

Because he's an adult, HIPPA rules mandate privacy and there's no way to find out if he's been seeing a doc and getting a prescription filled.

I am a good friend of Bear Diaz's mother LeLanie Thompson and yes Bear is still missing and LeLanie is still looking for him. LeLanie and Bear had a very close relationship. She misses him terribly. There has not been any contact from Bear nor has anyone come forth with any information about his disappearance. Thank you for keeping Bear Diaz and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Bear's story comes to the ID channel

Update on Elijah "BEAR" Diaz: Bear's story is going to be told on the show Disappeared on the ID-Investigation Discovery channel. I'd like everyone to watch and come here to give their thoughts. Spread the word to all the sleuths. Help us solve this case. Visit our facebook page at BRING BEAR DIAZ HOME, THE SEARCH CONTINUES as well to read family and friends posts about the show and leave your comments.

This is Bear's mother's (LeLanie Thompson) post on her facebook page

"Every Mother's Son"
    Season 8 Episode 5
    Tv series "Disappeared" on Investigation Discovery (ID)
    airs Sunday, April 23 at 7pm

Story of ELIJAH "BEAR" DIAZ and SKYLAR TOSIC: Missing Since 2015 from El Cajon, Calif. Twenty-year old Elijah "Bear" Diaz belongs to the Barona Tribe of Native Americans in southern California. He has diabetes and, in the weeks prior to his disappearance, had been suffering from acute side effects of the illness, leaving him weak, immobile and vulnerable. When Bear vanishes from his home in the middle of the night along with his TV, backpack and some cash, investigators are concerned that he might be the victim of foul play.
    Then 20-year old Skylar Tosic disappears the very next day, leaving family and friends of both young men hunting for answers while questioning: could the two cases be linked?

Please share this post, and set your DVR's...
    Investigation Discovery is found on
    (Direct TV) channel 285
    (Cox Cable) channel 80
    (ATT) HD1260 or without HD 260
    (Time Warner)
    (DISH)

Thank You,
    LeLanie
    Bear's Mom

Hello. I just saw a piece on KUSI news about Elijah "Bear" Diaz still missing. What a handsome young man. Where are you, Elijah?

http://www.kusi.com/story/35204520/e...or-missing-son

Bear's mother was on camera telling of how before he went missing she spent everyday with him and talked about the problems he was having with his feet. My heart goes out to his Mom. She needs answers. I pray he is found soon.

Diaz was a 20-year-old (at the time of the disappearance) Native American male and a member of the Barona Indian Tribe. He has juvenile diabetes and, in the weeks prior to his disappearance, had been suffering from acute side effects of the illness, leaving him weak, immobile and vulnerable.
    Please watch if you can this Sunday. I don't get that channel, and wish I could see the program. Hope everyone will share their thoughts after watching.

Diaz's story will be told on True Crime Network Investigation Discovery's Hit Series "Disappeared" on Sunday, April 23 at 7 p.m.

His mother feels someone must know something about what happened to her son. At the time he disappeared, he couldn't walk or drive. He was in bad shape and couldn't survive without care. It's a mystery that has gone on too long, and answers are desperately needed.

He vanished from his home in the middle of the night along with his TV, backpack and some cash. The family has had no communication with Bear and believe he was the victim of foul play.
    CBS News8 also did a segment on missing Elijah "Bear" Diaz with a reminder of the Investigation Discovery show tomorrow night.

Locally, the Investigation Discovery network airs on Direct TV (channel 285), Cox Cable (channel 80), ATT (HD1260 or 260), Time Warner/Spectrum (channel 77 or 138) and DISH (channel 192). Please check local listings with your cable provider in your area.
    TV show examines El Cajon man's 2015 disappearance
    http://www.cbs8.com/story/35218750/t...-disappearance
    Last edited by Curious Me; 04-22-2017 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Mark your calendar and please try to watch. Thanks.

Do they think he might have harmed himself because he was suffering so much? Do they think he left with someone and something happened to him (without proper care or medication) and that person panicked? Do they have any theories at all?

IMO, it seems like if someone did help him leave knowing he needed a great deal of medical attention, then that person might have had bad intentions right from the start. Can't imagine what their motive would have been though. The tv being gone is so weird, IMO.

His mother thinks someone in El Cajon must know something that would explain what happened to him. Somebody must've taken him, and it's unknown if it was voluntarily because at this point I think they believe it was foul play. How awful for his mother to not know.

If none of his checks were picked up 7-10K Per Month ! Money must not have been
    A factor . So what was ? As generous as he was described I can't imagine any enemies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast