1146 users online (218 members and 928 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Sally Mityas, 33, Ontario, 4 Sept 2015 *Arrest*

Sally Mityas

ONTARIO: Mother of 3 missing since Friday
    "An Ontario woman who works in a Norco dental office has been missing since Friday, Sept. 4, after a heated argument over money with her boyfriend's brother, Ontario police say.

Sally Mityas, 33, a mother of three, was last seen at 11 a.m. Friday in the 1600 block of Briar Avenue packing her clothes and leaving with someone in a maroon sedan, Ontario police said in a news release late Tuesday night. Family members do not know who she left with or who the sedan belongs to.

Mityas, who lives at the house with her boyfriend, Eddie Sarinina, their three kids – who are 1, 5, and 7 – and Sarinina's two adult brothers. She left behind her car and her cellphone, police say

The missing woman works at a Norco dental office and did not report to work Tuesday."

http://m.pe.com/articles/ontario-779...ay-mityas.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

she took off w some unknown and left her phone after arguing w her bf's BROTHER? yea right.... says who?

"The brother told police that after the argument Mityas packed up her clothes and left in a maroon-colored sedan.

The family does not know who she left with or anyone who drives a maroon sedan, police said."

BBM from this article http://ktla.com/2015/09/08/mother-of...or-cell-phone/

My hinky meter is going off the scale with this one, hope it's just faulty / I'm wrong!

they need to lean on the bf's brother. that is a stupid story he came up with.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Exactly who was home when this argument went down?

Nothing about this feels right. I hope they are digging deep to find this woman.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    http://www.dailybulletin.com/general...-nearly-a-week

The two apparently became involved in a heated quarrel over money and she left her home in the 1600 block of Briar Avenue.

According to the brother, she packed up her clothes and left in a maroon-colored sedan late Friday morning. The family does not know who she left with or who drives the maroon sedan.

When she didn’t return, Mityas’ boyfriend, Eddie Sarinina reported her missing to Ontario Police.

Mityas is Egyptian, stands 5-foot-6, and has mid-length black hair and brown eyes.

Her Facebook, not too much on there

https://www.facebook.com/sally.mityas?fref=ts

a mom is not going to leave her kids or her phone. he didnt even toss her phone just said she left, how stupid.

I agree. This story that the bf's brother has relayed doesn't sound too believable. I am worried about how this is going to turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianmom2three View Post
    Her Facebook, not too much on there

https://www.facebook.com/sally.mityas?fref=ts
    Oh my.....Sally and her daughters are gorgeous! I hope LE gets to the bottom of this. Those sweet girls deserve to have their mother home safe (Though at this point that doesn't sound promising) It's heartbreaking.

Bumping for Sally. I sure hope LE is pressuring someone! It breaks my heart that there is so little coverage on this. I really don't think she just walked away........

Yeah, right, I see charges in the future, whether it's just the brother I'm not sure. Maybe a couple of accessories. NOT implicating the BF, just saying, this stinks of other family involvement. JMO

sadly, still nothing new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Really hard for me to believe she'd leave a 1 yr old and two older kids, there with the angry brother.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast