Found Deceased CA - Sally Mityas, 33, Ontario, 4 Sept 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Sally Mityas
nuecao-percops0910missing.jpg

ONTARIO: Mother of 3 missing since Friday
"An Ontario woman who works in a Norco dental office has been missing since Friday, Sept. 4, after a heated argument over money with her boyfriend's brother, Ontario police say.

Sally Mityas, 33, a mother of three, was last seen at 11 a.m. Friday in the 1600 block of Briar Avenue packing her clothes and leaving with someone in a maroon sedan, Ontario police said in a news release late Tuesday night. Family members do not know who she left with or who the sedan belongs to.

Mityas, who lives at the house with her boyfriend, Eddie Sarinina, their three kids – who are 1, 5, and 7 – and Sarinina's two adult brothers. She left behind her car and her cellphone, police say

The missing woman works at a Norco dental office and did not report to work Tuesday."

http://m.pe.com/articles/ontario-779664-friday-mityas.html

she took off w some unknown and left her phone after arguing w her bf's BROTHER? yea right.... says who?

they need to lean on the bf's brother. that is a stupid story he came up with.

Exactly who was home when this argument went down?

Nothing about this feels right. I hope they are digging deep to find this woman.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/general-news/20150909/ontario-mother-of-3-missing-for-nearly-a-week

The two apparently became involved in a heated quarrel over money and she left her home in the 1600 block of Briar Avenue.

According to the brother, she packed up her clothes and left in a maroon-colored sedan late Friday morning. The family does not know who she left with or who drives the maroon sedan.

When she didn’t return, Mityas’ boyfriend, Eddie Sarinina reported her missing to Ontario Police.

Mityas is Egyptian, stands 5-foot-6, and has mid-length black hair and brown eyes.

a mom is not going to leave her kids or her phone. he didnt even toss her phone just said she left, how stupid.

I agree. This story that the bf's brother has relayed doesn't sound too believable. I am worried about how this is going to turn out.

:bump:
Bumping for Sally. I sure hope LE is pressuring someone! It breaks my heart that there is so little coverage on this. I really don't think she just walked away........

Yeah, right, I see charges in the future, whether it's just the brother I'm not sure. Maybe a couple of accessories. NOT implicating the BF, just saying, this stinks of other family involvement. JMO

:bump:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hard for me to believe she'd leave a 1 yr old and two older kids, there with the angry brother. :no:

We all know where this one's heading. LE is going to try and find her first though before they put cuffs on this bother. He said it was a fight about money....uh-huh....that's HIS version of the story. She's not around to dispute it is she ?

I can't see her leaving those three girls alone to fend for themselves, didn't happen. Unless someone else comes forward and says they saw her leave in the maroon car, I'm not buying it.

Ontario is a pretty populated area, however, she disappeared on the 4th, missed work on the 8th, that's 4 days. I haven't seen an article that states when the boyfriend reported her missing, which would make a big difference on how this crime may have been covered up.

The maroon car story is an attempt to explain away what the brother knows they are going to eventually find. "It wasn't me, it was the people in the maroon car that did this."

the scenario im thinking is this was she and her bf and children's home, and his loser brothers moved in and havent been helping out.

ONTARIO MOTHER OF 3 MISSING UNDER SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES
"Ontario police are searching for a 33-year-old mother who vanished from her home earlier this month following a heated argument with her boyfriend's brother over money.

Sally Mityas allegedly left her home in the 1600 block of Briar Avenue on Sept. 4 without taking her three children, car or cellphone.

When she didn't return, her boyfriend, Eddie Sarinina, reported her missing. The two lived in the home with their three children, ages 1, 5 and 7, and Sarinina's two brothers."

http://abc7.com/news/ontario-mother-of-3-missing-under-suspicious-circumstances/986258/

http://abc7.com/news/body-found-in-pomona-identified-as-missing-ontario-mother-sally-mityas/990747/

A body that was found on Monday at a homeless camp in Pomona was identified as missing Ontario mother Sally Mityas. A coroner has determined the cause of death as a sharp force injury to the chest.

Mityas allegedly left her home in the 1600 block of Briar Avenue on Sept. 4 without taking her three children, car or cellphone. When she didn't return, her boyfriend, Eddie Sarinina, reported her missing. The two lived in the home with their three children, ages 1, 5 and 7, and Sarinina's two brothers.

More at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back