682 users online (134 members and 548 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Luigi, Juan, & Alex Fuentes, ages 8-12, murdered, Los Angeles, 9 Sept 2015

AP:

3 Brothers Found Stabbed to Death in Car in Los Angeles

Three boys were found stabbed to death inside a vehicle parked outside a South Los Angeles elementary school, while a man suspected to be their father was in critical condition, police said.

The brothers, ages 8 to 12, were found dead of multiple stab wounds in the back seat of an SUV, while a man in the front seat was alive but bleeding with stab wounds to his chest, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said.
    ---
    Beck said detectives believe they have a suspect in custody, but he declined to be more specific about identifying the suspect.
    ---
    more at link above

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I am local and heard this tragic story on my car radio this morning. What I got from the story, the way it was worded by the news reporter, was that the suspect was the father, found stabbed in the front seat. I could be wrong but that is what he seemed to be implying, without coming out and saying it. [ KFI-AM radio]
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

---
    Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck says the crime scene is horrific and that “it is a sad day in L.A.”

He says police recovered a knife at the scene.
    ---
    http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/...n-los-angeles/

So very sad and tragic.
    😢rip little ones.

How does a perp knife to death 3 young boys and the father only have stab wounds to the torso? I'd be fighting like hell to save my kids- you better believe I would have knife wounds all over my hands and arms fighting to defend my children.

No way- first thing I thought- it was the father.

RIP boys, I am sorry.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...909-story.html

The bodies of three boys found stabbed to death in an SUV in South L.A. on Wednesday were brothers, and their father was hospitalized with a stab wound in his chest, police said.

At a somber news conference, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said officers came upon a “gruesome sight” just before 7 a.m. when a witness called police and reported an assault with a deadly weapon.

More at link

Absolutely horrible!
    RIP precious boys
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Awful! Prayers to their mother who I am going to assume was being punished.

Beck said the boys' mother is deceased and that their stepmother was safe and being interviewed by detectives.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/c...geles-33632020

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    How does a perp knife to death 3 young boys and the father only have stab wounds to the torso? I'd be fighting like hell to save my kids- you better believe I would have knife wounds all over my hands and arms fighting to defend my children.

RIP boys, I am sorry.
    EXACTLY. My husband would have to be dead before someone could be stabbing our kids to death in the back seat. It would take more than a stab or two to the chest to stop him from fighting back and trying to save them. All I can think of is maybe the mother did this, but even then, the father would have fought her, IMO

Nicole Santa Cruz (@nicolesantacruz): https://twitter.com/nicolesantacruz?s=09

A family member just placed candles and blue toy cars at the spot where the children were discovered. http://t.co/buesZxtSb7

These posts are In My Opinion only!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post

RIP boys, I am sorry.
    What if the father was attacked first, and the attacker thought he was dead? That makes sense to me, but then I'm stuck on why would the kids just be sitting there waiting. Wouldn't at least one of them attempt to escape or fight back?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    What if the father was attacked first, and the attacker thought he was dead? That makes sense to me, but then I'm stuck on why would the kids just be sitting there waiting. Wouldn't at least one of them attempt to escape or fight back?
    I think the 12 yr old could have escaped if someone was attacking his father. Even the 9 or 10 yr old would be able to. I think he was attacked last, and it was self inflicted. But I could be terribly wrong. I kind of hope I am.

Toxicology results may prove helpful - perhaps they were knocked out? What an awful story.
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

Interesting that the story says the father is in critical condition and they have a suspect in custody, so could that suspect also be the father. They would consider someone in custody even if critically injured, right?
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuchess View Post
    Toxicology results may prove helpful - perhaps they were knocked out? What an awful story.
    I wonder. It seems so odd that anyone could stab 3 strong healthy boys without at least one of them escaping the car. Maybe the child locks were on? Too devastating to even imagine how it was done.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast