All Points In-Between - FL to MO

concernedmother

Reaction score
Sheriff Scott stated immediately after Tricia inquired as to the meaning of Mark Sievers being within "the envelope of suspicion" that those closest to the victim are who they look at first, and he then said that was what led them to Missouri. I find that very telling.

Also there is stuff we dont know along the way from FL to MO.

ADMIN REQUEST:

MAP MAKERS NEEDED!

Anyone proficient in making maps please submit it! We would be very appreciative!

Thanks!

Also there is stuff we dont know along the way from FL to MO.

I have picked up on that several times now. Question is, who lives or resides along that corridor between MO and Fl? Did anyone help JR and CWW during their travels? Exchanging goodies, information? Cars?

Thanks for mentioning it, concernedmother.

-Nin

I have picked up on that several times now. Question is, who lives or resides along that corridor between MO and Fl? Did anyone help JR and CWW during their travels? Exchanging goodies, information? Cars?

Thanks for mentioning it, concernedmother.

-Nin

How close is Fenton, MO to ILLINOIS? And would you have to go through ILLINOIS to get to Bonita Springs?

Fenton is South-West of St Louis MO adjacent to IL border. One would go from St Louis to Nashville, Atlanta, crossing S IL, Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia. Alternative route would be via Memphis and Birmingham to Atlanta, or with an additional 2-3 hr hour loop via Memphis, Birmingham, Mobile, Pensacola, Tallahassee.

-Nin

How close is Fenton, MO to ILLINOIS? And would you have to go through ILLINOIS to get to Bonita Springs?

I would say about 15-20 minutes. It depends on how close you are to the interstate. Once you get on it you can be in illinois fast.

Why...what is the Illinois connection? Sheriff did mention "interstate activity" when talking about involvement of other LE authorities.

Possible points in between may include these cities which CWW previously lived in per intelius.com:

http://www.intelius.com/Find-Phone-...ght&kseo=1&searchform=name&classic=0&mobile=1

Saint Louis, MO
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Kansas City, MO
Fenton, MO
Lees Summit, MO
Hillsboro, MO
Guntersville, AL
Dallas, TX
Lombard, IL
Prosper, TX

Lets cross- check locations that CWW has lived at, MS, JR and anyone else we come up with. We may get some intersecting lines or triangles here.

-Nin

The only thing about sites like Intelius is that you can't believe everything on it.

It has me living at one point at the home of my SIL's parents. Never!!! Don't know where they got that so I take what they write with a grain of salt

The only thing about sites like Intelius is that you can't believe everything on it.

It has me living at one point at the home of my SIL's parents. Never!!! Don't kmkw where they got that so I take what they write with a grain of salt

True but it gives us a starting point to figure out the trail and "connect the dots."

Does anyone have screen shots they saved from CWW's facebook page? There was something I saw on there that said he moved to St. Petersburg, FL about a year ago, but I have no way to prove it.

Did anyone find the Sheriff's choice of example states...California and Ohio interesting? I did...

Awesome! So why would he say he moved to St. Petersburg a year earlier? We know he was living in MO. Maybe he was doing some kind of business, legal or otherwise from there? Maybe he had a rental that he did not actually live in but used as an address for some reason? What else can you guys come up with that would possibly be why he said that?

Here we have 2 possible routes from St Louis MO to Bonita Springs FL according to mapquest:

http://www.mapquest.com/

1. Route from St Louis MO to Bonita Springs FL via Atlanta GA:

1232.45 miles

19 hrs 16 mins / 19 hrs 19 mins based on current traffic

attachment.php

2. Route from St Louis MO to Bonita Springs FL via Memphis TN:

1152.16 miles

17 hrs 15 mins / 17 hrs 21 mins based on current traffic

attachment.php

-Nin

Here is also a general map of all states located inside a triangle reaching from Missouri to Florida and to Connecticut. This triangle is based on any travels that most likely took place by JR/CWW/MS "before and after the event" and on connections between the three states.

http://www.thousandspix.xyz/maps-of-us-states/

attachment.php

-Nin

CWW definitely had St Petersburg, FL as "Previously lived in" on Facebook...he might have lived with Mark there...didn't ms meet TS in St Pete? Or was that elsewhere?

Did anyone find the Sheriff's choice of example states...California and Ohio interesting? I did...

Yes, it was interesting....California (It is afterall, the furthest contiguous state from Florida.) Helper9693 What do you "suspect"....would you be willing to share? And DON'T HOLD BACK!!:blushing: This 500 piece puzzle has suddenly become a 1000 piece puzzle. I think our great contributor KammieMC mentioned that all mail is "photo'd" since 9/11. Hmmm, the obvious way to get around a "Federal Postal Investigation" would be to use personal transport via highways, wright? More haunting words from post #33 Skinner, "past history - real estate deals, hopeful profits. But in that history, WW has made countless trips to Florida and could almost be viewed by himself as a trip to the local 7-11, as many times as he has driven down there. I'm hoping that, aside from murder, it was just a quick idea with another rascal (JR) to go and do a quick thing." Uh, a 16 hour one-way drive is NOT A QUICK THING!!..(Btw, the check is in the mail, I never cheat on my taxes, and I never argue with my spouse...oh brother, insert 15 doubting emoticons) Sometimes I feel as if information was being "soft-shoed" through pals and family:
SOFT SHOE: A speech, explanation, sales pitch, or other set of remarks delivered in a restrained or conciliatory manner in order to persuade, distract, or otherwise influence someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back